• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

there's no way I can go to bed now... I should've pulled an allnighter instead of going to bed at 7:30 and waking up at 16:00 -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. Stayed up to around 3AM last night but TBH I didn't care all that much for new years at the time, was more focused on watching Nostalgia Critic and some video called swap.avi if I remember right. And I swear this has got to be the douchiest avatar I've ever used lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's colder inside my house than it is outside, I'm sure. Completely the opposite of what I felt last week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
37. Looks like I have tomorrow off too apparently, decided I'm gonna be playing Dead Space 2 as soon as I beat the first one along with the occasional hour of Persona 3 Portable on the side. That and I'd kill for another platter of teriyaki wings right about now.

<Is acting spoiled and snooty, typical sunday for this particular fellow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhh. I've seen worse. Much worse.

My sister bought a book from a series we both love, and now I'm a little tempted to read the first series again. But then again I'm not in the mood for reading about the main clan of the main series right now, aha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
39. I've changed a lot since my early teen years so I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be lol.

Remember picking up a book called Ranger's Apprentice a while back, the first book of the series I believe but I found it to be quite good. Same with another book called The Healer.

And I still can't wait for that headset I'm supposed to be getting real soon haha ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What is it with me and continuously losing the will to RP? orz

I mean seriously, about a week ago when I called hiatus I was hyped up about doing stuff when I went off it, but now it feels like I don't want to do anything anymore.

Ah, well, guess I'll continue watching Slayers and playing Pokemon Rumble Blast. Either Funi or Hulu's being mean and won't let me watch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll be getting back to roleplay soon, since I just got back and everything. It was... actually quite nice not touching my laptop for basically a week, despite it being accessible and everything the whole trip.

I've been meaning to go you and watching Star Wars with my brother and Sister for sometime now. They must be on the sixth movie or nearing it by now hurrhurr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

"Horrible"? Without that long hair Mithos wouldn't be quite as hot as he is! /don't listen to me I love bishies

Speaking of which on Funi's Slayers Revolution video page one of the recommendations is Tales of Symphonia o3o (and Phantasia and Vesperia...and Sands of Destruction...wait a minute I don't remember seeing that there before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back