• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Universal Plugin Installer Banned

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
So in a nutshell i copied my Pokemon Essentials game from my laptop over to my pc and everything was fine, but when i tried using the universal plugin installer i got this error message:
psLnDRA.png

And now when i try launching the universal plugin installer on my laptop it says the same thing. So anyone know how to fix that??

Last edited:

Jonas930

In the drak night, a star shine though the sky.
Years
You should go ask the creator of UPI. But, he quit the pokemon community, which means no one can really help you on this. Maybe Marin can?

Pokemon Knight

Pokemon Knight
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
Same here. Can someone please fix this! I also checked the scripts. Nothing should be wrong with Database line 44.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Ok I have absolutely no idea how but it works now, what i did was i moved scripts.rxdata out of the folder and back in and now it works. dont know how that works but it does

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Any bans are handled on the side of my server and database. You can be Jesus for all I care, but unless you have my website credentials there is absolutely nothing you can do on your end to avoid a ban. What happened was; I had an anti-spam system in place. If the server detects that your IP is trying to generate multiple client IDs (hence spam the database with new, fraudulent users), the server puts your IP on the naughty list and doesn't allow you to connect anymore. This is the "You have been banned for: attempting to generate multiple unique IDs." message. Since you guys keep spamming Marin with this crap (given that I'm supposed to have gone dark), he in turns forwards all the complaints to me. And I don't want to see any. So I've disabled the anti-spam filter. Voila. Now you can connect again.

Be responsible guys. I don't want to have to manually keep moderating my database. If I detect someone is trying to be a douche, I'll kill the UPI for good (and everything that comes with it). I'm not bluffing.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Don't do that. There is a bunch of graphical resources and configuration constants that come with the script, which you both omitted. Also, on multiple occasions it is stated that I don't appreciate others re-distributing my crap.

To the one person who is adamant about saying things "don't work" and adamant about not providing an error message or a proper description of the "problem": no one cares. You can't be bothered to properly report an issue, I can't be bothered to give a crap about it.

To the other person that's having issues with "sockets", go back to the site and actually read the instructions this time.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Now it's giving me a database error saying line 44 your client isn't register to this database.
No idea why this won't work I have followed the instructions exactly multiple times.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Don't do that. There is a bunch of graphical resources and configuration constants that come with the script, which you both omitted. Also, on multiple occasions it is stated that I don't appreciate others re-distributing my crap.
Oh sorry, I remove the script from my reply

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
Years

To the one person who is adamant about saying things "don't work" and adamant about not providing an error message or a proper description of the "problem": no one cares. You can't be bothered to properly report an issue, I can't be bothered to give a crap about it.

To the other person that's having issues with "sockets", go back to the site and actually read the instructions this time.

well you know, your plugins are not crap

Back