• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Stars of Destiny [T] [OOC]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
Little less of a WIP.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Aloha friends, it's about time I start accepting!

Will Xander

Accepted! He does look really cool~ Do you have any plans and a direction for Will?

Prudence Flowers

She's adorable~ Accepted!

Provided that you promise to remain active with the guidelines, yeah? You don't have that many posts, so, I'm just concerned about that. o:

Chira La'Lua

Cuuuute! Accepted! Do you think you'll enjoy RPing as this character? Got a sub-plot for her?

Haruhi Greenwood

Accepted! Though same deal with OrbitalPudding - you don't have that much posts; will you promise to remain active?

Jordan Wray

The History looks fine; accepted! She looks awesomeeeee.

Orpheus Ejemo

Nice! Accepted! Can't wait for what you plan to do with your character. c:

Benny Emmett

I never knew you were into Journey RPs, but Benny looks cool! Accepted!

Well I know you, so, you'll be as active as you can be, yeah? Lemme know if anything comes up!

For the rest of you, we're starting Friday! Have your SUs done as soon as you can~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll try to finish it either tonight or tomorrow, i promishh

Would love to start on Friday :D I should have time for daily posts, even.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I can understand your concern, and as a result I can say that you don't have to worry! I'll definitely be active. I have a lot of time on my plate, and thank you! <3

I agree with the rest, I would also prefer to start Friday (:

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024

Riley Middleton
tTJwR72.jpg

"You dont grow if you just go with the flow."

18 // Aries // Female

Appearance: Riley stands at a respectable 5'7", but is still considered the short one in her abnormally tall family. Another trait shared throughout her family is her soft flowing black hair. She herself, has bold brown eyes which pair nicely with tanned brown skin. In terms of her frame, voluptuous is probably the most suitable word. By no means is she fat, buts she is also not particularly athletic or even slender for that matter.

Confident in her own skin, Riley makes no effort to hide her figure. She rarely intentionally dresses scantily, but she is okay with the idea that not every outfit is going to cover every ounce of skin, especially under the heat of the Alolan sun. Her favourite outfit is her white crop jacket, worn over a red and black vest. She usually matches it up with black leggings under her belted short shorts, with a pair of white and blue running shoes, a hat and a pair of black gloves to complete the outfit.

History: (This is only optional, as I won't be looking too much into your character's history. But, if you want a history to help shape the direction of your character, then all means!)

Strengths: Riley is a courageous young woman, who will rarely ever back down from a fight. Her natural confidence means she's usually ready to step straight into a challenge, and even after failure is ready to dive straight back in. Riley's drive to succeed is almost undying, but is even more extreme when she's striving to do something she's passionate about. Her most telling trait however is her honesty. She says what's on her mind more often than not, which has made her a very trusted person amongst those she calls friends and makes it easy for her to keep those she doesn't like or trust outside of that circle.

Weaknesses: Riley does not like waiting. She demands a lifestyle that can keep up with her and refuses to slow down for anything. This reflects in how she likes to battle as well. Her all out attacking style is easy to counter by those that can withstand her high energy assault long enough to form some sort of strategy. She has also been known to be very short tempered. She isnt angered easily, but she has no patience for the things that do anger her, and is very quick to let it be known.

Starter Pokemon
bulbasaur.gif

Species: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Nate
Moveset: Tackle | Leech Seed | Vine Whip | Razor Leaf | Sleep Powder | Poison Powder

Second Pokemon
jangmoo.gif

Species: Jangmo-o
Nickname: Nelson
Moveset: Tackle | Bide | Dragon Tail | Screech | Protect | Dragonbreath

RP Sample

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I can understand your concern, and as a result I can say that you don't have to worry! I'll definitely be active. I have a lot of time on my plate, and thank you! <3

I agree with the rest, I would also prefer to start Friday (:

Very good!

I'm slowly finishing mine. <3

Can't wait to see it!

For you all, I have something we can do while the wait; this will be nothing more than a mock-up, but, I'd love to see how you all will portray your characters(and how you RP in general) sooo, how about a mini-interview with your RP characters, hmm? :]

"Is this thing on...? Ahem. Greetings, children! I am Lusamine, organizer of this Alolan event, as well as the president of the Aether Foundation. Now don't fret, you're not dead. Or perhaps we are dead and we're just in limbo right now. I can never figure out which. Whichever the case may be, I am a goddess here. Your goddess. Now, don't try and run away... I will catch you and pinch you by the ears, and it will hurt. Just stay calm, and listen to what I'm about to ask you."

"First Question: What sorts of Pok?mon do you love the most?"

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Feminine boy! Robin is the perfect name too. 8D Also your CSS is really gorgeous... you must teach me your ways! At any rate, accepted, as long as you stay active, that is!

So, again speaking as Lusamine to Robin:

"What sorts of Pok?mon do you love the most, child of beauty?"

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Hmm, sounds like a fun way to start this off.

Jordan sat back and watched the beauty give her introductory speech. Lusamine, so beautiful, so powerful, so pure. How many skeletons does she have in her closet? How many backs stabbed to grab this presidency? She must have been on some news report before Jordan fell asleep, there's no way she's actually dead. She was safe in her room the only thing she could see killing her is some kind of brain aneurysm or horrible freak accident, but that didn't fit her. But anyways, she should probably answer dream Lusamine, it was better than wondering about her ultimate fate. Hopefully this dream isn't as... weird... as the one with Elesa.

"That's easy," She finally responded, "those with potential, but need a little guidance. Nobody pays attention to a worm, some may even take advantage of it. But what if that worm becomes a dragon later in it's life? Now no one is laughing at the worm, and those who mistreated it before are in for a bad surprise. But, befriend the worm, and you befriend the dragon, and now you have a powerful ally who trusts you deeply."

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Haru looked at Lusamine from her spot. She stood a little ways in front of her. 'Is that Lusamine-san?! But...how? Why is she here? Better than tv though...' Haru looked around while her shiny Zorua slept in her arms. Where ever they were, she seemed to only hear the woman's voice. 'Do I answer? Probably should...'

"Well... I like all kinds of Pokemon, but there's a limit to everything. Pokemon who don't leave you and stay by your side are pretty neat. It can be the friendship between the trainer and Pokemon, the bond that keeps them together. I've heard Mega Evolution proves that bond. It must be nice to be able to experience power through bonds, I wish I could use that."

Haru quickly shakes her head and took a peek at the beautiful woman. "Anyways, to answer your question. My preferred Pokemon are those who are loyal to heart and would do anything for you. The kind who choose you for who you are, nothing else."

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Spoiler:

(( Trap confirmed. *q* Thanks! Haha, the CSS is simple but can be headache inducing. Ugh. CSS, darn you! Thank you~ Fufu, for you? I definitely will. ~ <3 ))

?
Robin Layton

First to settle in is confusion, followed by surprise. He blinked, eyelashes fluttering like a butterfly. ?Oh!? he squeaked, caught off guard. In one moment he was there, all of a sudden he?s here. Where is this place? Robin wondered, looking around till his eyes settled unto the goddess before him. The one who brought him in this spot, or ?

Was it her who visited him in his dreams?

She spoke, her voice equal to a melody. ?Child of beauty?, she called him. It painted his cheeks a light cherry red. The goddess had said it with sincerity he could not help but feel aflutter. ?Thank you.? he said, feeling a squeak of happiness at her words.

Lusamine, she told her name. It sounded beautiful, fitting for a goddess like her. Her presence made him calm, perhaps he truly was in his dreams and she had come for him for a simple question and yet when prompted an answer, it was hard.

Robin wanted to answer, genuinely he is. However, he loved a lot of Pokemon. Tons of them. His answer? he was not sure. There was a lengthy pause, he sent her an apologetic look ? hinted with a bit of distress ? as he failed to open his mouth and say a word.

?I?m sorry.? he apologized softly. ?It will take a while, it?s hard to say what kinds of Pokemon I love most.? When he equally cherished them all. He hoped that she was willing to wait. Robin wanted time to process the question more before he could answer firmly.

He shut his eyes and thought. A minute passed, followed by another. Before another minute pass the sixth comes by, Robin opened his eyes with an answer prepared, mulled over and decided that yes, this is my answer.

With a serene smile, he said. ?Pokemon who are willing to grow.? he tells the awaiting goddess. ?I love them the most simply for a reason that they will not stop on stepping towards their path. I love to see a Pokemon see the error of their ways and take a step back to re-think before they steer to the right one.? he explained thoroughly. ?They take one step at a time, especially side by side with their partners.? And that was the most beautiful of all.

His answer was incomplete and in the future, it may change. The main point was said and done. That was the important part, what he loved about Pokemon. They were willing to learn, to protect what they treasured, to help and walk forward with their trainer?

Pokemon were majestic. But so are trainers too. With one and the other, they were bright as diamonds.

(But not all is beautiful and bright as what he sees within the good sides.)

Robin hoped she was satisfied.

(There was a fluttering thought in his mind. He could have sworn he knew her. What memory was it??)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
picture.php
Prudence Flowers​
---/---/---

----

"Is this thing on...? Ahem. Greetings, children!" Prudence's head immediately swiveled towards the voice, eyes fluttering open with wonder. Her time spent spacing out had been interrupted. "I am Lusamine, organizer of this Alolan event, as well as the president of the Aether Foundation. Now don't fret, you're not dead. Or perhaps we are dead and we're just in limbo right now. I can never figure out which." She chuckled at that, her attention now fully gained. "Whichever the case may be, I am a goddess here. Your goddess. Now, don't try and run away... I will catch you and pinch you by the ears, and it will hurt. Just stay calm, and listen to what I'm about to ask you."

"Ha, yeah..." Her hands made their ways to her ears in response to the threat, cold to the touch. "Yeah, that would definitely hurt," she mumbled at the thought, fingers toying with her ear lobes.

"First Question: What sorts of Pok?mon do you love the most?"

Prudence's eyes widened, mind kicking into gear as she attempted to understand the question. It was far too vague for her, too many answers to give, too many possibilities and ways to tackle this. Heck, why not give all the answers, right? "Um, haha... I never thought about it, really. I guess it depends on a lot of things like... huh." The words stopped, her mind unable to create a coherent sentence without pausing every second. "You'd have to give me a moment, I'm reaaaally trying to think, I really am! I'm just, well... don't know how to respond?" she spoke out, followed by her lips pressing together in thought. It was such a simple question, yet why was it so difficult to fabricate an answer?

The seconds continued to pile up, eyes glancing all over in hopes of some sort of sign that could let inspiration wash over her. But nothing came. "Well, I do admit I like the cute ones. I always squealed and aww'd at them, like Pikachu, yeah," she began to finally put ideas together. A smile erupted from her face, already feeling a small giggle coming up at the thought of such adorable things! "They're so cute, like, have you ever watched them trip? What about nuzzle together? Speak? Yell out their battle cries? OOooooooooo, so cute!" A squeal finally escaped Prudence, her right hand slightly covering the pearly whites.

Blushing, she happily let out a sigh and began to let her train of thought do the talking. "I mean, I adore every single Pok?mon, no doubt about it, but the ones I would love most are those in my future. Sooooon I'm going to finally catch my own Pok?mon and raise them as my own. I'm going to give them food, train them, talk to them, befriend them, tell them secrets, watch them make friends with others, and maybe even watch little Pok?-weddings!"

She did a second take on her last few words, sheepishly smiling at how ecstatic she was becoming. "Haha... that, uh, really isn't common, I guess. But that doesn't mean that I can't make it happen, right? I definitely wouldn't miss that event from my friend's lives... well, that is, assuming my Pok?mon consider me as their friend. Can't blame them if they can't, I mean, look at me, hahaha."

With a grin, she took in a deep breath and cherished the fresh air, arms stretching in front of her. "I kinda drifted way off topic, so sorry about that," she apologized, embarrassed once her response swiftly replayed in her head. "I'll stop there. Don't want to bore you more with more of my random gibberish."

Last edited:

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
THESE ARE SUM TASTY RP SAMPLES, YUM YUM

I've finished my thing, so notify or just decline me if there's any errors or if I just suck.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Quite impressed with the characterizations already! You guys didn't have to go full-blow with the CSS already, hehe. But it looks marvelous!

Now, just so you all know: this roleplay also values connections. the basic point on this little... trial is to see how we far on our interactions and how we feel about them using our characters. Do you all feel comfortable with your character, as they (at least try to) make connections with the other characters in this RP?

THESE ARE SUM TASTY RP SAMPLES, YUM YUM

I've finished my thing, so notify or just decline me if there's any errors or if I just suck.

NOMNOMNOM

It's really good! Your character seems like a goofball, and a lovable goofball at that! Accepted! Maybe he'd make loads of fiery puns, ohoho.

Oh dear, what was this dream with Elesa... Your character can be pretty good with philosophy, I feel! I'd be most interested if you took advantage of this!

Ah, I assume your character avoids and shuns things like betrayal, then?

I get the feeling Robin will try to find out who he is during this journey? To find some answers for his own?

And I take it your character seems like the fun, go-with-the-flow sorts of person, hmm? But she still wonders about her putting on a face, yes? I wonder how that will affect her journey~

"Very well," Lusamine replied. "In my own answer, I would harness all Pok?mon to my arms, even those from places and regions far away from this one... Is not what a true goddess of beauty does? Now, see? That wasn't so hard. If you keep answering questions like a good obedient child, I will accept your beauty. Now then..."

"Second Question: What sort of Pokemon Trainer will you be?"

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Yeah, betrayal is a big no-no for me, even in real life. It would take me awhile to forgive and forget for that.

Haru tiled her head at the question. "Me? Well..." She shifted her hold on Zoey, glancing at the woman. "I kinda see myself as the one who takes in injured and abandoned pokemon, taking them under my wing. Same with Zoey, I didn't really tell others how I meet her in detail. She had a broken pokeball with her, hinting that she was abandoned, or in my view. I couldn't stand seeing Pokemon abandoned like that." She pet her partner's fur with a small smile. "I wish to be like you to be honestly. You're kind, beautiful, and help Pokemon in need. I don't care what others say, you're wonderful, my idol more like it..." Haru blushed in embarrassment at her confession, lifting the sleeping Zoey to hide her flushed face.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
raKSdPt.png
Name: Jordan Wray
Team: ???

Jordan straightened up for the next question. Apparently this is going to be one of those dreams where you search yourself and find true answers and all that jazz. Might as well not get too comfortable when being questioned. She wasn't entirely sure she liked being questioned in her own dreams, but at least this was better than a nightmare or many other kinds of dreams.

"Isn't that a little irresponsible?" She began, resting her chin on her hands now, "I mean, having all the Pokemon in the world, that is. You can't really give them all the attention they need, nor can they really get a chance to improve themselves and shine. Some people collect Pokemon and they just become trophies to the trainer. Do many of them even know what their trainer even looks like, or how they act?

"I guess to answer you, not that. I'd want to be someone who has the complete trust and loyalty of her companions. Someone who can bring out their real strength, if you catch my drift. If that means I only ever have the six Pokemon I can carry with me, you best believe those six are going to be the best they ever could."

With that, she leaned back into the chair once more, thinking for a second before adding one last thing.

"And don't try to twist that into something it's not. I want to be strong, but I'm not going to force my Pokemon to be something they aren't. If things don't work out, they don't work out. You can't teach a Goldeen to climb a tree."

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
BENNY

007MS.png
190MS.png

Benny looked up at the woman speaking, shifting his feet slightly. He wasn't sure how comfortable he was having to consider her a goddess, but he figured he would play along since he was here. Maybe it was some Alolan island tradition. He took a look around at the other trainers with him, smiling at a few that seemed friendly. They all had Pokémon just like he did, but he still felt a pang of loneliness for those he had left behind in Kanto. He had decided he needed a fresh start in Alola, bringing along Rillo, his best friend, along. She sat on his shoulder even now, gazing around at all the trainers and their creatures.

What sorts of Pokémon do you love the most?

Benny considered for a moment or two. He was always a fan of monkeys and turtles, smiling up at Rillo as he thought about it. It was why he had picked Squirtle as well. He had decided, however, to be open for anything in Alola and try to bond with many kinds of creatures. He, of course, would be easily tempted by any of his favorites he had looked up prior to coming to the islands, but he was ready to let the islands give him its own adventure first.

"I suppose I'm just looking for Pokémon to bond with and have fun adventures with!"

What sort of Pokémon Trainer will you be?

He had to consider this one as well. He had always been the type to explore and experience things as they came to him. He wasn't as interested in badge-collecting or battling. Adventure, exploration, and sightseeing were bigger draws for him.

"I'll be the type that looks to bond with his Pokémon rather than battle with them. I enjoy a good battle, but I'd much rather experience life and create memories than be some elite trainer."

Years
Sort of an RP Sample, eh? Sounds fun. I was trying to think of a good CSS, but I figure a simple, lazy style fits Orph best.

Orpheus Ejemo

Orpheus sat in his room, looking out at the night sky. He must have fallen asleep, because next thing he knew, there was a slender woman speaking to him, her voice coming from seemingly everywhere at once. "Greetings, children! I am Lusamine, organizer of this Alolan event, as well as the president of the Aether Foundation. Just stay calm, and listen to what I'm about to ask you."

"Okay..." Orph thought. "This is unconventional. Points for originality, I guess..."

"First Question: What sorts of Pokémon do you love the most?"

"The most?" Orph frowned, pursing his lips in thought. "Well, I hate to play favorites, you know? There are just so many choices. I guess... my favorites are the confident ones, right? The ones that have a style all their own, and it doesn't matter what that style is, they run with it, and make it work."

"Now, see? That wasn't so hard. If you keep answering questions like a good obedient child, I will accept your beauty. Now then, Second Question: What sort of Pokemon Trainer will you be?"

"Me?" Orph looked around, just in case she was talking to someone else, but he didn't see anyone. "Well, uh, I'm not really big on battles, you know? But it seems like everyone else is doing it, so I guess I will too. But it's all about the experience, man. There's something around every corner, you know? And you just gotta trust your feelings, live and learn, and get where you're going, no matter what lies ahead."

He paused, rubbing his neck as he thought. "Or something like that, I don't know..."

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
zJX1OUS.gif
Will Xander
Somewhere In Alola
Prologue | Interview With A Goddess

Current Party:
popplio.gif
rockruff.gif
Pokeball.png
Pokeball.png
Pokeball.png
Pokeball.png

Will Xander stared at the woman who sat in front of him. When the young man found out he was going to be given an interview of sorts before he began his journey proper, he expected it to probably be some sort of aid to the professor. Probably someone who entering into their golden years, with graying hair and wrinkles to accommodate their fleeting youth and entrance into the age of retirement. Instead what Will got was the exact opposite. Her hypnotic eyes...Her long, platinum-blonde hair... Her flawless skin... And those legs... Oh, Arceus those legs. It would be enough to drive anyone mad, be it man or woman. The new trainer was not sure how much time had passed before he finally managed to wipe that goofy smile and gawking eyes from his face and properly address her.

"Goddess...? Dead...?" he began, a small smirk forming across his lips. "I may very well be dead. After all, what other way would I be blessed enough to behold an angel with your exquisite beauty...?" Taking a moment, Will leaned back in his chair and adjusted the brim of his hat. "At any rate, I can answer your question quickly. I am a fan of Pokémon of the... fairer sex, yes? I'm sure as you know, genders are always judged upon so harshly in our own culture. Women are often seen as more vulnerable... weaker... It's probably no surprise to you that Pokémon are seen as the same. I mean, look at poor Lopunny and Gardevoir. Can you imagine the kind of horrors and injustice they must suffer through? Especially those that are female..."

He paused again, leaning forward in his seat. "I want to show the world just how strong female Pokémon can be... They're more than just a pretty face..." Will reasoned, his smirk growing. "But I'm sure I don't need to tell you that, Miss Lusamine. After all, you run the Aether Foundation... Something I'm sure that can only be handled with the charisma and intelligence that a Goddess such as yourself can wield, yes?"

Last edited:
Back