• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Killer's Gallery

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello! This is my gallery of my drawings. Hope you like it ^^

Edit: It's been a year something since last post, so its time to revive back

Recent Arts !

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DIGITAL ARTS!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Warning: Half body naked
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

YOLO with Poke Urtz!
Spoiler:

Request Arts !

Spoiler:

Dragon Arts !

Spoiler:

Others drawings

Spoiler:

This is my small sketch about dragon :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I really like how you're shading everything. It creates a lot of depth with a single colour. It does make the clouds blend with the mountains a bit on the first picture, but the lines do segregate the two nicely. The wings on the first dragon also look really cool. I do feel like it's legs are connecting to it's body a bit too far back, as they're connected on the tail, instead of it's body.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
I really like the castle one! The perspective in it is amazing!
The most recent one sort of confuses me with the wings looking like mountains somehow.
But everything looks so cool :3

Thanks by the way!

Yeah the wings really looks confusing a little, maybe I can edit it ( erase and draw again it should be fine) , but thanks for giving your critiques!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I knew what I wanted to say, but I wasn't sure how to say it. I thought about it at work, and I finally found the words.

First of all, these are really good. The dragons look fierce, and their proportions all look pretty good. I love dragons, so I think these are really cool, haha. My favorite one is actually the castle, though. The amount of detail that went into that is amazing, and I love the actual scene of everyone going through their life.

Although, the thing I was wondering how to word was texture. You're very good at shading, but you use the same texture for every surface, smooth. Since every surface is smooth, it blends in to each other, and doesn't make the dragon pop like it should. My favorite dragon is the last one, as the plates and scales on the back and front distinguish it from the background, and the wound on the side adds a bit of texture. Drawing in some scales would help a lot, and although it's time consuming, it'll be well worth it.

I think you're a really good artist, so just keep up the great work!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
I knew what I wanted to say, but I wasn't sure how to say it. I thought about it at work, and I finally found the words.

First of all, these are really good. The dragons look fierce, and their proportions all look pretty good. I love dragons, so I think these are really cool, haha. My favorite one is actually the castle, though. The amount of detail that went into that is amazing, and I love the actual scene of everyone going through their life.

Although, the thing I was wondering how to word was texture. You're very good at shading, but you use the same texture for every surface, smooth. Since every surface is smooth, it blends in to each other, and doesn't make the dragon pop like it should. My favorite dragon is the last one, as the plates and scales on the back and front distinguish it from the background, and the wound on the side adds a bit of texture. Drawing in some scales would help a lot, and although it's time consuming, it'll be well worth it.

I think you're a really good artist, so just keep up the great work!

Thanks for your comment!

Well I have been working on making some new texture but its just a little hard to think of. Yeah it is hard to create some awesome texture. But I will try my best to make it better :)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Man I only wish I could draw dragons half as well as you can haha- but I love the designs, they're very cool! Like Nolafus suggested, added texture would be great-- and I'd also add that you might look into making a bit more contrast with your values! Like in the castle piece I think it would've been really cool if you'd made the rooftops darker with a bit of heavier pencilwork, or in the first picture with the dragon, it would've been great if the wings were even a shade darker to really make them stand out as a different value.

Contrast is always good! o/

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Man I only wish I could draw dragons half as well as you can haha- but I love the designs, they're very cool! Like Nolafus suggested, added texture would be great-- and I'd also add that you might look into making a bit more contrast with your values! Like in the castle piece I think it would've been really cool if you'd made the rooftops darker with a bit of heavier pencilwork, or in the first picture with the dragon, it would've been great if the wings were even a shade darker to really make them stand out as a different value.

Contrast is always good! o/

thanks for your comment! Well the dark colors aren't that obvious because i use the scanner. The image results are not quite impressive as the contrast is slightly fade. That means the dark colors are not very dark lol.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Do you have any kind of image edit software? Depending on the program, you can add or subtract contrast to really make the darks stand out. Or even sites like Imgur have an edit function where you can crop, brighten, saturate, and add effects to your drawing. I can't comment on how efficient it is because I don't use it, but it's free and may be just the thing you need to make your scan more true to the original!

Anyway, small comment, but I really like how the clouds came out in this piece. They're stylized and float-y looking and I like that. :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Do you have any kind of image edit software? Depending on the program, you can add or subtract contrast to really make the darks stand out. Or even sites like Imgur have an edit function where you can crop, brighten, saturate, and add effects to your drawing. I can't comment on how efficient it is because I don't use it, but it's free and may be just the thing you need to make your scan more true to the original!

Anyway, small comment, but I really like how the clouds came out in this piece. They're stylized and float-y looking and I like that. :)

Actually I can tune the graphics by using scaning options, yeah those previous one are using standard preset so the contrast does not stand out.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
The tweaking you did with the pic in your signature is exactly the kind of contrast I was looking for. Well done! And I'm sooo glad you textured out the second dragon with scales, because it adds so much to the piece. That was going to be my next comment, texture, but you're already one step ahead! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 10, 2020
Oh... My... Goodness! What mind boggling art! Just amazing! 0_0

You could even become a manga maker one day, if you wanted.

It is especially beautiful when an artist has their own style to add to (or signify) their art! Great job, Killer.. :)

Back