Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old April 20th, 2017 (5:01 AM).
Calicab Calicab is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2017
    Posts: 1
    Is there a way to evolve eevee into sylveon in this demo?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #202    
    Old April 21st, 2017 (9:06 AM).
    Charizardthree's Avatar
    Charizardthree Charizardthree is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2016
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 15
      Just saw this on RuffledRowlit's Showcase and its looking really nice! I'll have to give it a playthrough at some point in the near future!
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #203    
      Old May 19th, 2017 (12:39 AM).
      RoboCreepar's Avatar
      RoboCreepar RoboCreepar is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2017
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 4
        I am literally dying waiting for the next update!!! I just can't wait for it!!! Can you approximate the date like in weeks or months?! Please ;-;!!!
        Reply With Quote
          #204    
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:07 PM).
           
          Join Date: May 2017
          Posts: 1
          Hello

          Not sure if anyone still uses this thread, but I appear to be stuck.
          I'm on the field trip with the camp club, and there are only two people at the celebi shrine at the top.
          One person complains about getting a cold, and the other won't interact with me.

          I've beaten all of the trainers so I'm not sure what I did wrong.
          Reply With Quote
            #205    
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:07 PM).
          UmbriZaphiriz UmbriZaphiriz is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2016
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 5
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
            Hello

            Not sure if anyone still uses this thread, but I appear to be stuck.
            I'm on the field trip with the camp club, and there are only two people at the celebi shrine at the top.
            One person complains about getting a cold, and the other won't interact with me.

            I've beaten all of the trainers so I'm not sure what I did wrong.
            I believe this is an issue I've encountered as well. If you go in front of the shrine and find the right tile to stand on, a cutscene should start. I don't recall what causes it, but its some sort of error with the locations and actions of the characters, I think. Don't quote me on that; I'm saying this entirely off of memory.
            Reply With Quote
              #206    
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:06 PM).
            clockstops clockstops is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2017
              Posts: 13
              This sounds pretty interesting, I want to try and give it a shot.
              Reply With Quote
                #207    
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:32 PM).
              3ld0n's Avatar
              3ld0n 3ld0n is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2010
                Location: Olivine city
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 5
                So I'm at the city with the 3rd gym, but there's no way to get in the gym because the door is locked. I have searched the entire city to try and find the gym leader. Not sure if this is the end of the demo or I messed up somewhere along the line.
                Reply With Quote
                  #208    
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:48 PM).
                UmbriZaphiriz UmbriZaphiriz is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2016
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 5
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 3ld0n View Post
                  So I'm at the city with the 3rd gym, but there's no way to get in the gym because the door is locked. I have searched the entire city to try and find the gym leader. Not sure if this is the end of the demo or I messed up somewhere along the line.
                  I believe you'll find her in the route just before that town.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #209    
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:19 PM).
                  3ld0n's Avatar
                  3ld0n 3ld0n is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2010
                    Location: Olivine city
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 5
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by UmbriZaphiriz View Post
                    I believe you'll find her in the route just before that town.
                    If you're talking about Route 303, then I just searched every part of the route I am able to with absolutely no luck. Could you give a specific location on the route? The route layout is pretty complex and confusing so maybe I missed her, and there's some areas only accessible with Surf and Strength, which I obviously don't have.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #210    
                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:15 PM).
                    UmbriZaphiriz UmbriZaphiriz is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2016
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 5
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 3ld0n View Post
                      If you're talking about Route 303, then I just searched every part of the route I am able to with absolutely no luck. Could you give a specific location on the route? The route layout is pretty complex and confusing so maybe I missed her, and there's some areas only accessible with Surf and Strength, which I obviously don't have.
                      There should have been a cutscene where you see the gym leader move a boulder with strength, located right at the end of route 303 where it connects to the town. If you didn't see it, you must have missed an event somewhere else. I'd be more specific, but unfortunately I don't remember it well.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #211    
                      Old 5 Days Ago (8:24 AM).
                      tomiks tomiks is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2017
                        Posts: 1
                        Help please pokemon alabaster does not open for me theres no error message it just does nothing other fangames work
                        Reply With Quote
                        Reply
                        Quick Reply

                        Sponsored Links
                        Thread Tools

                        Posting Rules
                        You may not post new threads
                        You may not post replies
                        You may not post attachments
                        You may not edit your posts

                        BB code is On
                        Smilies are On
                        [IMG] code is On
                        HTML code is Off

                        Forum Jump


                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:37 PM.