• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★~Shop : Hoenn's Mini-Starlite Shop~★

★How well would you rate my work? (based on the quality of requested work) ★

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Alright, that's fine, I will surely give you credit!! Why wouldn't I? So its okay for this to be used in my game?

Read his first post. It says the person who requests can use them freely.

Now for my request.

I need a trainer sprite (HGSS looking 128x128) of paul from the show

ShinjiDP.png

Sry for big pic

Also a HGSS overworld please. (256x256) RMXP style

What it is for : (Game. Check my sig if you want to know more.)
Expected Time : (Just take your time)

I know this might be a lot but I do need it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Read his first post. It says the person who requests can use them freely.

Now for my request.

I need a trainer sprite (HGSS looking 128x128) of paul from the show

ShinjiDP.png

Sry for big pic

Also a HGSS overworld please. (256x256) RMXP style

What it is for : (Game. Check my sig if you want to know more.)
Expected Time : (Just take your time)

I know this might be a lot but I do need it.

Uh, I was just making sure with him because my game is commercial and profit.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Jessie is here :

Jessie_zps46a0aff2.png

And to JNathan's knowledge :

The Katia OW sprites are finished, I will give it along with the others when I make em.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I'd like a simple OW sprite for my hack. I'm just looking to replace the original uncute Marill plushie to something closer resembling something more...cute. Below is a pic of the original sprite, and a pic of my favorite kind of Marill plushie for reference. I know the sprite is too small to really replicate the plushie, so all I'm asking is to make it a better sprite than the original, so it can look like a cute plsuhie and less like a poorly made figurine. Your effort is appreciated, take as long as you like. ^_^

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I'd like a simple OW sprite for my hack. I'm just looking to replace the original uncute Marill plushie to something closer resembling something more...cute. Below is a pic of the original sprite, and a pic of my favorite kind of Marill plushie for reference. I know the sprite is too small to really replicate the plushie, so all I'm asking is to make it a better sprite than the original, so it can look like a cute plsuhie and less like a poorly made figurine. Your effort is appreciated, take as long as you like. ^_^

And you say this is for a hack? I'll try it out. (I tried to make a Victini plushie long back for my hack xD)

Can I please have a trainer sprite of Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson and Marge Simpson from the Simpsons

Once again... I didn't watch The Simpsons much, so I'll need a pic.

---EDIT---

Finished trying to edit the OW. I added a shade of red, if you wouldn't mind.

144_0_zpsbcb12b0e.png

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Hello! I was wondering if you can do freelance trainer sprites (no image reference) or if you prefer having an image.

Also do you do trainer back sprites? It's not mentioned in the first post, but am curious about it :)

To be frank, I'm looking for heroes for my RMXP game, but I can't sprite OWs, back sprites or trainer sprites (summary: cannot sprite lol). I like Dawn's clothing from DPPT and the Hilbert(BW)/Gold(HGSS)'s clothing (so if you want to use these as a base with different colours or something), but I'd prefer the female to be blonde (long hair) and the male to have black hair (gelled upwards in a fauxhawk style). No hats.

If you need more specifics, I can give them :) At the moment I'm not too picky, though.

Thanks for the consideration.

Reason for Request: Hero & Heroine OW/BS/TS/VS Sprite for RMXP Project
** You saw Coppermine Town, 'member? ^^
Time Delay: No rush. A week or two from now is OK by me, given everything I've requested lol
OW Style: FRLG
BS/TS/VS Sprite Style: BW or HGSS

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Yay! Thank you! Now I can have actual cute plushies in my hack. :3

xD, I wanna see good plushies too! Anyway, thanks! If you want you can vote on the poll too xD

Hello! I was wondering if you can do freelance trainer sprites (no image reference) or if you prefer having an image.

Also do you do trainer back sprites? It's not mentioned in the first post, but am curious about it :)

To be frank, I'm looking for heroes for my RMXP game, but I can't sprite OWs, back sprites or trainer sprites (summary: cannot sprite lol). I like Dawn's clothing from DPPT and the Hilbert(BW)/Gold(HGSS)'s clothing (so if you want to use these as a base with different colours or something), but I'd prefer the female to be blonde (long hair) and the male to have black hair (gelled upwards in a fauxhawk style). No hats.

If you need more specifics, I can give them :) At the moment I'm not too picky, though.

Thanks for the consideration.

Reason for Request: Hero & Heroine OW/BS/TS/VS Sprite for RMXP Project
** You saw Coppermine Town, 'member? ^^
Time Delay: No rush. A week or two from now is OK by me, given everything I've requested lol
OW Style: FRLG
BS/TS/VS Sprite Style: BW or HGSS

Of course I'll try the OWs and Trainer Sprites (although JNathan's request is long pending...) but I dunno about the backsprites and VS. I'm currently training on these kinds so if you wouldn't mind... anyway I'll add this to the RQ list!

ok here you go

here is homer
View attachment 67848

here is marge
View attachment 67849

here is bart
View attachment 67850

thanks

Sure, I'll get working on them... (I've got more requests than I can count...)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Hi can you make a trainer sprite?
For: Fun
The trainer is medium size has blonde hair with an aqua blue top he has grey trousers thanks! :)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hi can you make a trainer sprite?
For: Fun
The trainer is medium size has blonde hair with an aqua blue top he has grey trousers thanks! :)

KK sure I'll get working on it as soon as I finish FIVE other requests...

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
What it is for : Pokemon Apex. (RMXP fan game)
Expected Time : Monday (the 15th)
I would like a Pokemon center/mart building in style of HG/SS if you could
Possibly a custom Tree tile that fits in 2 tiles. almost squished version of the HG/SS tree.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hi Hoenn!

You've witnessed my sucky editing skills (and suffered from teem too), so i'd like to make a request, por favor.

I need a userbar, just like the one I have in my sig, but with an Snover sprite in the blank area. Not too big or too small, just normal.

What it is for: My signature.
Expected Time: 1 week, or 2, hell, even 3. I can't use mah computer on other days than the weekend :(

Thanks in advance! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back