• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
also that berry system is not the best. i would prefer the standard ruby berry picking rather than that.Mostly because you must have a pokémon with the move thief,then if you're lucky you will obtain some super-extra-rare berry ( liechi,durin ,watmel) or if you're unlucky you will get the " seems that this tree has no berries "
:O .fortunately there is the berry shop on merydian city.

Thanks For Helping :) I Would Of Never Found Out

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
This may be a really dumb question...but does this rom follow with the new battling style, i.e Special Moves and Physical Moves being split apart from their element. (Leaf Blade doing Physical rather than Special)

Just wondering. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Amazing

Umm ? I Was In The Little Area Were You First Use Fire Blow And In THe Grass I Encountered A Terrakion , It That A Legendary Pokemon ?? And Is It Suppose To Happen ??

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Anyone know where i can get everstone?I need it for my ivysaur.(Bored of squirtle and charmander so picked bulbasaur.)

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Umm ? I Was In The Little Area Were You First Use Fire Blow And In THe Grass I Encountered A Terrakion , It That A Legendary Pokemon ?? And Is It Suppose To Happen ??

The answer is :
1. Terakion is a legendary Pokemon.
2. No, Terakion is randomly appear in Lauren Routes.

Hope this Help :D

Anyone know where i can get everstone?I need it for my ivysaur.(Bored of squirtle and charmander so picked bulbasaur.)

The Everstone can be found only in Route 411/Groment Desert.
Hope this help!

Last edited:

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
There is a glitch after the water gym.I defeated the gym leader then the bridge got closed.I was stuck there and i saved there.Too bad i won't start again.

Dennisaur

Poke Master, For real!
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
RAWRRR CANT MOVE ANY FURTHER IN THE GAME!!! CANT GET INTO THE HIDEOUT!!!

this won't let me post pictures so this sucks! but

I just left after the cut scene to train my pokemon and get ready for the 8th gym leader and didnt want to do the hideout quite yet so im stuck and it wont let me battle the 8th gym leader nor get in the hideout!!! i need assistance!!!

i would try and post pictures but the forum rules suck! if the developer wants pictures ill message you the link to my photobucket!! HELP FAST! i want to move on!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
Alright so basically me and a friend were playing through the hack and everything was going swell until we paid for a boat ride from the guy with the sideways boat at esmeralde for §800 and then we realised we couldn't get back. So now we're both stuck at the lava lake without the 2nd badge but we have 1/3/4 and it won't let us lava surf as we don't have the appropriate badge. Any help?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

The answer is :
1. Terakion is a legendary Pokemon.
2. No, Terakion is randomly appear in Lauren Routes.

Hope this Help :D
It's not that random, it's always there.

I just left after the cut scene to train my pokemon and get ready for the 8th gym leader and didnt want to do the hideout quite yet so im stuck and it wont let me battle the 8th gym leader nor get in the hideout!!! i need assistance!!!

i would try and post pictures but the forum rules suck! if the developer wants pictures ill message you the link to my photobucket!! HELP FAST! i want to move on!
There is a glitch after the water gym.I defeated the gym leader then the bridge got closed.I was stuck there and i saved there.Too bad i won't start again.
Both of you, just use Walk Through Walls cheat.

Years
Alright so basically me and a friend were playing through the hack and everything was going swell until we paid for a boat ride from the guy with the sideways boat at esmeralde for §800 and then we realised we couldn't get back. So now we're both stuck at the lava lake without the 2nd badge but we have 1/3/4 and it won't let us lava surf as we don't have the appropriate badge. Any help?

use the walk through walls cheat to get back across the lake.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Stucked

Hi, so i´ve playing LP for a while but im stuck because of a glitch.
Ive already beated the 8gym so i went to the rute 416 up in the waterfall and there is a girl blocking the cave(wich i think is like the victory road) and saying that his friend lunick is waiting at his house to battle me or something like that, when i arrived to the house i entered and lunik wasnt there so i closed the emulator, then i went to the rute 416 talked to the girl again and when i arrived to the house the girl who was blocking the way was blocking the house door too so i battle her(wich i had already done before in the game) and entered the house and lunik wasnt there so i have done all the process over and over again but lunik is never there :( and the girl is always blocking the cave and sometimes shes also infront of the door and battles me
So what can i do?:/
Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
nvm... I finally got passed where i needed to be plus finally works on GBA Emulator for android

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
overall it's a good hack
nice graphics, great story line, and tons of features :)

only two things I dislike...

1.way too many rivals
this is so fkn funny that i cant even remember their names...

2.the dungeons
it's hard to say it but i think the dungeons is too...monotonic?
all the dungeons are like
go straight up, with some trainers, exit

even those final dungeons are like this...what a pity

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
how many fire stones are there? because I only found one. but I have 3 water stones......
I tried googling it but no help there

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2016
this is a great game just a few questions
1.) when i traded for my gengar in dardusk it didnt come with hypnosis so how can i get it? and possibly is their anyway to change the nickname like with breeding a new one or something
2.) can i breed 2 different types of pokemon in the daycare becuase when i try it says they play with others not together
3.)is their an updated version with daytime and nightime and stuff
4.) can u get chansey

Thanks

Years
Sorry to those guys who had send me their problems regarding the white screen problems and waiting patiently for me to help them...I am currently very busy in my exams and thats why I don't post comments in any thread of poke community right now... But Today I found a spare time and decided to send those people who pm me.. Check your email guys I send the ROM to you... Enjoy and Sorry for being so late...

Back