• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
PHEW!!! Im bak from my 4 day absence because of homework homework and homework. T_T Still no shiny Mareep T_T.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
well welcome back guys! Man, this club is ebcomign really inactive, where is everyone?!

Ontopic: Well, havnt rele played emmy for some time,. sorryz :( i got DoD and games n stuff, adn my friends play it n all, so its hard to play both srry again :'(

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
OMG! Shuko! where the hell have you been *glomp*

Well looks like PC is finally back up and running and i was hoping i'd have a new shiny to report by the time it was, but sadly not =(

I am currently EV training a Sableye in HP so i am fighting Whismur's which im kinda weary of as i don't really want a shiny one XD

Happy Hunting all.

Ullion

Years
i wuldnt mind a shiny whismur, i dun think shiny Exploud doesn't look THAT bad XD adn i too am HP EV training in rusturf tunnell, but tis with my chinchou, well nothin new!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey everyone. Sorry for my absence, but lately I've been unable to log on for some unknown reason. Well, I'm back, so yeah. No new captures, but I finally beat the E4 on Sapphire, so I'm SRing for Latios and Latias simultaneously now. I have big hands, so I can SR for both of them with one hand. I'm also now SRing for Moltres in FR on the GB Player by using only my right hand. So actually, I'm SRing for 3 shinies at once ^^ I think over the holiday I will try to get my cousins help me with the Hoenn Dex on Emerald so I can begin SRing for Chikorita. I'll also try to get in some SRs for Bulbasaur. Wish me luck :)

Ullion

Years
yo MMSP, i ahd thanksgiven ~a month adna half ago XD anyways, thanks :P

lol, i don't like the afct how Canada and USA's Thanksgiving dayas are so off, oh wellz...happy thankzgiven to ya'll! and no new shinies, so gl ya'll, oh and eys im sure you can join, jus wait til a co-owny accepts ya. >: P

/\ /\
<
\____/

Well, KS-Out!

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
GL Shiny Legendarys...

Well while in between looking for the odd abra now. I have also been looking growlithe and pidgey. I have also decided to start an SR for articuno and moltres on my LG, I thank 3 hours a day will catch me one.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey I'm here with no new shinies! Anyway, no hunting for a while because I just haven't. Does anyone know how to get the Manaphy mission on English Ranger? I beat the game a while ago, and I'm sorta POed because they didn't include it. Will return to hunting once D/P come out in America.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, life sucks for my bro. He got a GS so that he could hack to warp to Navel Rock and soft reset for Lugia. After lots of trial and errors, he walked into the grass to see if the warp code would work. The second pokemon he sees is a shiny Rattata(sp?). Since it was at the beginning, he couldn't catch it. Earlier he tried to access the mod shop, but it wouldn't work. We think the GS is faulty. I also think it is the gameshark that caused the shiny pokemon to appear, I'm not sure. All I know is I'm not using it to soft reset for a shiny lugia on my FireRed... maybe on Emerald, but not FireRed... I feel so sorry for him, this is 2 shinies he's lost. And he had just listened to me, he would've kept SRing for a shiny Bulbasaur and gotten that instead.

Edit: The GS works just fine with my Emerald...weird. Anyways, I'm now SRing on Emerald for Lugia at Navel Rock. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Ugh, my bro is such a *expletive*. He is forcing me to let me post on my account. If I don't let him post, he will reset everyone of my games. Sometimes I wonder if he really deserves any sympathy...

Wish me luck with Latias.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Well, I'm, back... sort of. I'm at the newspaper office, not home right now, but I'll be on here again now that I finished FFXII, would have been sooner but family things happened and I didn't get to play it for 3-4 days at all.

I'm back to shiny hunting, still for an Electrike, no luck, looked for 5 hours last night. None today. No new shiny. :(

If any one caught an thing, congradulations. (I haven't look over the pages yet, off to read them now.)

EDIT: Yay for my shido-koi's shiny Duskull! And shuko-chan showed up! Hi! *waves*

Last edited:
Back