• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day Night System - By Interdpth & ZodiacDaGreat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2022
Pity it doesn't work on XP yet. I hope there'll eventually be a Day/Night system that can change the Battle Backgrounds' Palettes too. After DPPt, I personally find it a little wierd to go from a night map to a battle in broad daylight. Although since everyones been doing RTC's for FRLG (well.. You know, there's at least two within the past few days), it's awesome that you're adding support for that too. I hope you can fix the XP problems soon.

The only problem about making specific battle backgrounds for certain times of the day is that you would need to have 3 more sets for the morning ,afternoon and night to be implemented into the day/night system and I'm sure it would be very hard to do that considering that FR/LG does not have a RTC in the first place.

Years
Though the time problem in the tool is fixed, afternoon still has problem...
If I check the Real Time Clock in the emulator and set the time to the afternoon, the game crashes...

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Wow, sorry. I thought I fixed it but there was a mistake by me from long time ago. In a place where the value should be 350 I put 305 so there you go XD I added the fixed version in the first post. Sorry guys for you to re-download.

Anyway, for XP support that will come in the next version that interdpth and I are working on :)

PeaoMestre

Bralizian RomHacker
Years
Hi ^^
I apply the routine, but it doesn't has effect...
I'm working with Vista.
I need to do anything else besides entering the routine?
Because it's not working =\
thanks

Years
Excellent! It works well!
Well...I want to translate it into Chinese...
-v-I've translated DAN into Chinese,though I'm on XP.
In fact I translated it last night after talking with you but while posting,electricity went off...

Ok,both *.rc and *.res are packed into the CH.zip in th attachment.

raupy

A Visual Basic programmer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 14, 2011
I use Windows XP and I've the .NET Framework.

But the same error...

Please make it XP compatible!

mfg

D-Trogh

Dead
Years

Why did you add 4 manifests? - -'
And 3 of them where empty..

If the attachment still the tool doesn't work for you, add these files to your system32 folder:
bcrypt.dll
ncrypt.dll
efsadu.dll
ieshims.dll
wer.dll

EDIT:
Problem for WINXP users has been fixed in the 'official release' (lol)
Download in the first post..

Last edited:

Platinum994

Italian Hacker Rom
Years
I don't know why, but the palettes are always the same (night's palettes) after I applyed the day/night system... Why?

Edit: Don't worry, I fixed the problem ^^.

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
could you post a example script of setting the time?
I thought about it, and if we want it to work on a gba (since gba doesn't really have a "clock" like windows+vba does) we *have* to set the time...how might one go about this?

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
I have to try this, but I don't have any other hacking resoures and tools now, because I got new computer (old computer was XP, now I have 7). Does this still have many bugs? And how about making some pokémon only appear at night and some in the morning, can I do it somehow? Thanks already.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
wait wait wait, so this means that fr and lg can have day and night...I WUW U!!!!

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Darn it! I really want to use interdpth's code, but this program uses Zodiac's coding! Could you make one with interdpth's coding as well or should I just use this one and not interdpth's?

Next version will be based on my RTC.

raupy

A Visual Basic programmer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 14, 2011
Does this also work with a German Firered ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back