• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For the most part the things I have been rewatching have been on like.. netflix or movies that we have (harry potter). other than that? well considering my laptop isn't working i don't have many other options.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I actually kinda like it how they keep the number low, preventing false hope. Also, the Ninja rate is pretty high atm.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
4. i think they put the brain of my lost chicken in cleverbot. every few sentences it will claim to be a chicken and once had a great owner with the same name as me.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

You know why I zero so much? Because then I don't have to bother about the number. I don't have to care if I messed up the number or something. Easy. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I read Dero's post as 'cause I'm a cold-hearted snake' and now I have that song stuck in my head.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
The only dubbed shows I liked were Shaman king and Avatar. (talking about the Dutch dubs here)

Ninja'd! I don't know that song (Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs has been stuck in my head all day, and I don't even like the damned song)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

The Last Airbender movie was horrible, I would've loved a live-action version of Sozin's Comet with dialogue/story true to the original

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Well when the writing and voices are good (which is usually the case with Funimation shows), I'm willing to watch dubbed (there are exceptions, though, and I'm fine with mediocre dubs). It's not a matter of reading speed for me, just a matter of keeping my eye on the show and, conversely, being able to walk away but still hear it and understand what's going on. Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball Z, Hetalia, and Baccano! are all exclusively Dub for me strictly because of their unique characteristics (YYH for the godly writing, DBZ because it's just better, and Baccano! and Hetalia for the accents).

That's not to say I don't like subs, I love 'em, but I generally look for dubs before subs. Heck, I held off on watching Eden of the East Paradise Lost for a couple of years because I had trouble finding it dubbed. Generally I'll resort to subs rather quickly, but EotE had an amazing dub.

Oh, and we don't talk about The Last Airbender. Or M.Night Shamamallama. We just don't.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
12. scratch my last post. now she's a boy collie.
she did the team rocket motto with me and gave me a highfive too.

LOL.
me: "lets play 20 questions!"
cleverbot: "ok, you ask the questions."

"is it an animal?"
"yes."
"is it a mammal?"
"no."
"is it a fish?"
"is what a fish?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.