• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I search VI Gen. Pokemon's Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 8, 2015
Yo!
I have the events on your list, but I'd really really like HK Charizard or the 2nd Release Olleh TV one... well, if you get any new events any time (Minato Mirai Pikachu, Shiny Tanabata Jirachi..etc. ) I'd be more than happy to trade the 5IV Kalos Darkrai

Ok :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Yes, of course :D Can you tell me the events that do you want?

Hm, I want basically all gen 6 Events I don't own! Not as much as to collect all natures of everything though XD

Right now there are: Hong Kong Charizard X and Y, 2nd Release Olleh TV Charizard X and Y, any upcoming events... I think there's an Aegislash. Also obviously the Tanabata Jirachi that's coming up, and Minato Mirai Pikachu ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 8, 2015
Hm, I want basically all gen 6 Events I don't own! Not as much as to collect all natures of everything though XD

Right now there are: Hong Kong Charizard X and Y, 2nd Release Olleh TV Charizard X and Y, any upcoming events... I think there's an Aegislash. Also obviously the Tanabata Jirachi that's coming up, and Minato Mirai Pikachu ^^

You don't want moltres 31/31/31/31/29/31/31 Modest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back