• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2012
You get to battle the Electric gym leader there, since his old and he loves the region his outside under the little house just waiting to battle you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Give me a bell when you get the chance mate, I'm going to *** in to some money in the coming months so I can pop down to Sexeter. We can discuss so ring moi.

By the way your map's rubbish

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Give me a bell when you get the chance mate, I'm going to *** in to some money in the coming months so I can pop down to Sexeter. We can discuss so ring moi.

By the way your map's rubbish

WTF!?

His map is good...who are you to thrash him on his mapping, I'd like to see you do better.
Don't spam his topic.
Unless you were joking and are a friend of his, then I'm sorry for mis-understanding, but don't spam his topic.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2022
It's be cool if a portable version of this game was made for the Itouch. The top half of the screen could easily be where you navigate your character and the bottom would be used for battles/ wild Pokemon capture like the bottom DS screen and as the main controlpad when you are navigating through the region.

Col~

Effeler
Years
It's be cool if a portable version of this game was made for the Itouch. The top half of the screen could easily be where you navigate your character and the bottom would be used for battles/ wild Pokemon capture like the bottom DS screen and as the main controlpad when you are navigating through the region.

Too true, BigDog. It would take forever to convert it to support touch functioning though, and the Acanthite team couldn't make any money, cause Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2009
Was this game canceled? I can`t find any info on it`s release... And I have a question. It`s not an mmorpg, right? Because online Pokemon game are sooooo slow. Thanks!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
It's being developed, meaning they are currently making the game. It isn't ready to be played yet. And no, this is not an online game, though it may have online trading.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Is it me or is the official website not working

it keeps saying bandwidth exceeded

does the owner know this because i really liked the Acanthite website
It's quite obvious that the owner, Fangking, should know that his own website has reached the bandwidth limit. But, I hope you can fix this soon, and I hope that there can be something new sometime soon.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
From what I remember, they will be back at the start of May.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2009
Wow, this was one of the biggest projects when I was a regular member over here and I see it's still up and running. Great job Fangking (and the rest of the team).

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
Can I help out with this project? I see that you have no pokemon sprites and I'm pretty good if I say so myself. I'm experienced...3 years now? If you'd like to see some work, I can PM you some.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Can I help out with this project? I see that you have no pokemon sprites and I'm pretty good if I say so myself. I'm experienced...3 years now? If you'd like to see some work, I can PM you some.

We do have sprites, it's just we can't reveal them due to previous thievery. But you're more than welcome to try and join the staff and make them better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back