Male
California
Seen April 2nd, 2018
Posted December 5th, 2016
34 posts
6.2 Years
Sorry for how long this took! School days haven taken more out of my time. ^^;

NAME : Rail (no last name)
PARENTS : Rail's father was a Fire type. She has no idea whether or not either of her parents are alive or dead.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION : Pansexual
HOME : Nuvema Town

TYPING : Dragon
ABILITY : Tough Claws
MOVES : Twister, Scratch
COMBAT RATING : 1

STARTER POKEMON : Growlithe

→ → → → Appearance ← ← ← ←

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Rail has dark skin and long, black hair that flows down to her back and green eyes. Her skin is surprisingly smooth and fair, although she does have a few scratches and cuts due to her recklessness. Most of those are hidden by her clothing if only because she can't be showing any of that during working hours. Rail wears a V-neck grey shirt with diagonal white stripes in the middle, and faded black jeans that are ripped and torn in multiple areas. Her green and black shoes are visibly worn out, but are held fairly well together.

HEIGHT : 4'8"
WEIGHT : 90lbs
BODY BUILD : Light, little to no fat, and some muscles in her arms, legs, and torso from her constant physical activities.
TATTOOS : None
SCARS : None that are permanent. Nearly all of her 'scars' heal and fade away in a matter of days.

→ → → → Personality ← ← ← ←

LIKES »
♥: watch people suffer
♥: sweets (preferably sweet buns)
♥: eccentric people
♥: fire
♥: dangerous stunts
DISLIKES »
✖: boring people
✖: restrictive rules
✖: big crowds
✖: sour foods

QUIRKS : If Rail sees something that's dangerous or is told not to do something, she will do that thing. Rail instant reaction to most rules is to break or bend them as much as she possibly can.

PERSONALITY : Rail is the silent, opting to observe others and let her actions speak for her. When she does speak it's because she finds the people around her interesting enough to converse with. When she does start talking Rail is not afraid to speak up her mind and let everyone know what it is she's thinking. Because of this, it is difficult for Rail to have friends since she is a little hard to bear. Rail is not afraid to do whatever it takes to a point, even going as far as defy her very own nature just to rub it in someone's face. Rail is also not afraid to flirt with whoever she likes and will change her approach depending on the person, often being very open and forward with someone that's naturally shy and acting subtle and aloof with those that are clueless. To Rail, it's mainly a game and if she wins? She has herself a nice prize. If she loses, there is always another interesting person to flirt with.

STRENGTHS : Rail has incredible resolve. It will take quite a lot for her to break and she takes pride in that. She is also very resilient, able to take more punishment because of her naturally tough skin that was partially built up thanks to all of the dangerous stunts she has done.

WEAKNESSES : Her resolve is also her downfall. Because she hardly gives up on anything, she can be tricked and even if she were to succeed, the realization that she fell into someone else's hand will crush her quite a bit.
→ → → → Background ← ← ← ←

CHILDHOOD : Rail remembers very little about her childhood. Just that she woke up in Nuvema Town one day. She does not know how, when, why, or even who, but none of that really mattered to her in the present. Pushing away any and all questions, Rail found some way to make a living in Nuvema Town and take care of herself. She isn't going to let something as not remembering her past get in the way of living life the way she wants, and she wants to live on the edge.

SCHOOL/PROFESSION : Rail works as a barista at a local cafe in Nuvema Town. It was the first and only job she applied in if only because the owner of the cafe felt bad for and decided to give Rail a shot. After a single day of impressive work, Rail became a welcomed member to the cafe's crew.

RELATIONSHIPS : None so far.

Superjolt

The sharpest there is

Age 27
Male
Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Online now
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,164 posts
6.1 Years
Here we are, sorry again this took so long! I accidentally deleted part of the character history section :( it's getting pretty late though, so I'll get that fixed up tomorrow

→ → → → Basics ← ← ← ←

NAME : Theo Delvan
PARENTS : His father was a hybrid, though both of his parents died when he was very young. He was adopted soon after by a woman named Miran, who he refers to as "Auntie Miran"
SEXUAL ORIENTATION : Straight
HOME : Nuvema Town

TYPING : Poison
ABILITY : Liquid Ooze
MOVES : Acid, Smokescreen
COMBAT RATING : 1

STARTER POKEMON : Poliwag

HEIGHT : 5' 5" (though he will insist he's taller)
WEIGHT : 127 lbs
BODY BUILD :
TATTOOS : None
SCARS : Just minor scars from fights he got into when he was younger

DESCRIPTION: Short for his age, but otherwise fairly average build. He has thin black hair, the hair in the front-center above his forehead naturally sort of spikes up (kind of like a mohawk but only there in the front). Wears a dark red t-shirt (it's NOT maroon!), baggy blue jeans, black and white sneakers that are beginning to fall apart and left untied more often than not. He wears a watch on his right arm that stopped a few years ago (it's stopped at 7:06AM to be specific).

LIKES »
♥: Daydreaming
♥: Soda
♥: Auntie Miran's cooking
♥: Music
♥: Making others laugh
DISLIKES »
✖: Bullies
✖: Loneliness
✖: Long, complicated explanations that use big words
✖: Early mornings
✖: Bugs

QUIRKS : Theo tends to slouch even when standing/walking, which makes him look shorter than he really is sometimes. He will also tap/bang on things and hum or make other noises while he walks, usually to the beat of whatever music is stuck in his head. You'll see him drinking soda almost all the time, which he will continue to slurp loudly even when the cup is down to just ice. More recently, there have been days where he's had extremely bad breath, he's not really sure why though. Sometimes it will take him a while to notice it.

PERSONALITY : Theo can come off as... sort of annoying, though it's never really intentional. He likes to act tough, and has tended to get in fights with bullies. Despite acting tough, he won't back out of fights (though almost always gets his butt kicked). He often acts without thinking, making rash decisions. He's not dumb, he just doesn't always use common sense. Sometimes he will say something rude or insulting without thinking, though he never means to offend anyone. He's always full of energy, can be pretty loud at times, and is usually pretty stubborn. He can be somewhat sarcastic, he is generally kind though, and likes to try and make people laugh. When he's at home, things tend to be more relaxed. If need be, he'll drop everything to go home and take care of Auntie Miran.

STRENGTHS :
- Dependable (he may not be the best when it comes to fighting, but even if it's not a fight, you can count on him to be there)
- Good caretaker (he's taken care of Auntie Miran for years now, he would do the same for anyone else close to him)
- Well-intentioned

WEAKNESSES :
- The thought of being completely alone
- Impulsive
- Stubborn
- Impatient

CHILDHOOD : Theo's parents died when he really young, he barely has any memories of them. Some way or another after his parents died, he ended up homeless on the streets in Striaton City for a couple of years. Eventually he wound up in children's home, where he would be adopted by a woman named Miran, whom he affectionately calls "Auntie" Miran. She took him to his new home in Nuvema Town, and got him into school, and they've lived together ever since.

SCHOOL/PROFESSION : Currently still in school, but does have a job delivering the morning paper on Sundays

RELATIONSHIPS :
Auntie Miran - took in Theo and raised him as her own. Though she was older than most women who had children (she was in her fifties at the time), she never let that stop her. She's now in her sixties, and has problems with memory loss, Alzheimer's most likely, the doctors said. Theo is very close to her.

Nikki Estraya - Theo's best (and probably only) friend. Pretty similar to Theo in some ways (at least personality-wise). Their class schedules this year are almost completely opposite, so they don't get to see each other that often lately. When they were younger, whenever Theo was in trouble, he was probably there alongside him.

"This pitiless Pokémon commands a group of Pawniard to hound prey into immobility. It then moves in to finish the prey off."

Bidoof Island Mafia Age of Demons

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story

Female
land down under
Seen December 20th, 2016
Posted November 10th, 2016
325 posts
4.3 Years
@Superjolt You're ACCEPTED!

Here is your Pokemon :

Level : 5
Ability : Water Absorb
Moves : Water Sport, Water Gun

YAY! All spots are filled now so I'm going to go ahead and submit the IC thread (:

EDIT : Submitted the IC Thread!

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,922 posts
9.2 Years
Hey guys, I am not a GM, but I do want to add some things to the thread for those who may not be in the Skype Group, or did not see the questions before they were buried.

How do pokemon evolve that are supposed to evolve by trading?
One it reaches a certain level, it can evolve. Shatteredxfrost will be keeping up with everyone's pokemon and she will tell you when it can evolve. (I would also keep up with your own pokemon so that you don't forget what attacks it knows ect.)

What Unova Universe does the RP take place in? Black or White?
The two universes will be as one. So Black City and White Forest will both exist. All the differences between B/B2 and W/W2 will all be in the RP.

With Unova having seasonal changes, what season does the RP start in?
Autumn.

Other notes to bring up, Shatteredxfox will also give us a time for how long each route will take. I do not know if these times change based on the route or not. That will have to be told by Shattered.

Saiyakitsune

Male
California
Seen April 2nd, 2018
Posted December 5th, 2016
34 posts
6.2 Years
Glob, rereading Rail's bio makes me want to fix it up. Would that be fine? :o I'm not gonna change anything about her, just clarify and word it better. Give her some more detail. It's really obvious to me how little time I spent on it. I just felt rushed since I was in class and was not gonna be home to properly type it last night. .w.;;

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,922 posts
9.2 Years
Glob, rereading Rail's bio makes me want to fix it up. Would that be fine? :o I'm not gonna change anything about her, just clarify and word it better. Give her some more detail. It's really obvious to me how little time I spent on it. I just felt rushed since I was in class and was not gonna be home to properly type it last night. .w.;;
I don't think there would be a problem with it. I think we have all done it before, even I have done it some with mine on here. If anything major changes, just let Shattered or Gray know.

shatteredxfrost

Female
land down under
Seen December 20th, 2016
325 posts
4.3 Years
Of course! Let me know when you've changed it and I'll give it another read~

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,922 posts
9.2 Years
I have added the following relationships to my My Bio/SU.

~ Yuki, Close Friend (Alive): Yuki is one of my close friends. We both live in Nuvema. We act silly together, we act as if we are dealing drugs when it come to cookies. She is obsessed with me and my mother's baking. She can be extremely violent when teased about her short height. I still tease her though. It usually ends up with me on the ground. She also really hates clowns or pokemon the remind her of clowns. She also will sometimes make a boop sound when she taps me on the shoulder, hand, or face.

~ William, Close Friend (Alive): William can be extremely lazy, sometimes sleeping till noon. We are both friends with Yuki. He is really strong and great at every type of Unova Sport, making him extremely popular among both genders. However, his IQ is probably below average. We act like brothers and usually treated like brothers. He his better than me for land sports, but I am superior in the water. However, I can hold my own against him. I guess you could say we are two sides of the same coin.
They have a bit more than the others, but in time, I want to expand more on the others. Just don't know what to add to their status yet.

shatteredxfrost

Female
land down under
Seen December 20th, 2016
325 posts
4.3 Years
Do you also accept RP beginners whose english may not be the best? And I also have not played the gen 5 and 6 of the original pokemon games. If yes, I'll gladly fill out the application :)
Of course! We have no current openings but I will let you know when we do (:

Any possible openings in the future?~
Yes, a little down the track. We will need 2, maybe 4 new characters in the future. I will let you know when applications open again!

Zatanna

Magician Princess

Age 22
Female
Themyscira
Seen May 8th, 2019
Posted May 8th, 2019
221 posts
4.3 Years

NAME :
Stella Maris Tundra

PARENTS :
Eric Tundra - Father / Ice Type / Deceased
Poppy Tundra - Mother / Human / Alive

SEXUAL ORIENTATION :
Heterosexual

HOME :
Accumula Town

TYPING :
Ice

ABILITY :
Snow Cloak - Raises evasion in snow storm.

MOVES :
Double Team
Powder Snow

STARTER POKEMON :

HEIGHT :
5 foot 6 inches

WEIGHT :
132 pounds

BODY BUILD :
Stella Maris has an bottom hourglass figure. She has a somewhat large bust, small waist, large hips and a large bottom. Her body is mostly toned, she carries the most fat in her thighs and butt.

LIKES »
♥: Cold Weather
♥: Make up
♥: Beauty
♥: Gymnastics
♥: Personal Space

DISLIKES »
✖: Fire
✖: People touching her
✖: Her natural hair
✖: Hot weather
✖: Darkness

QUIRKS :
Stella Maris is almost always seen with her arms crossed, she likes her personal space and so keeping her arms crossed keeps herself closed. She also always stays away from hot things, especially fires. Stella has a fascination with water and ice. She thinks they are so interesting and beautiful. She is very aesthetically oriented, so when there is a dim light or weird sound in a room she notices almost immediately and finds it extremely hard to focus.

PERSONALITY :
Cold, Closed off, Shallow are three words that would describe Stella Maris best. She has an extremely cold demeanour and so people usually don't love her personality. She doesn't mean to be this way, she just is somewhat monotone, not very passionate and some would even say dull. This is also due to the fact that she is closed off. She doesn't just tell people every little thing about her, she is pretty quiet at first and even when she does speak she only shares as less as possible. But she is trying to work on that. Stella Maris is also an avid fan of beauty. She loves everything beautiful, so this can come off as shallow. She can be more deep but usually just judges things by beauty and their aesthetic. When Stella Maris is in a great mood she can be found smiling, speaking sentences, and maybe even touching other people or letting others touch her. However when she is in a bad mood it's the opposite. She doesn't speak, she exudes a freezing aura which usually keeps people away, she also keeps an extremely intense look in her eyes.

STRENGTHS :
❆ Agile
❆ Intelligent
❆ Beautiful

WEAKNESSES :
❆ Shallow
❆ Untrusting
❆ Fragile

CHILDHOOD :
Stella Maris was born into a family of love. Her parents, Poppy and Erik met back in Kanto. They moved to Unova together and started a family. They named her Stella Maris, which is latin for North Star. She was beautiful like her mother, with her father's icey blonde hair. Stella Maris's home life was good in elementary school but she was bullied at school. Kids made fun of her hair, her big lips and how cold she was. They called her Smoochum... So Stella learned from a young age that it wasn't good to let people touch you unless you were close. This is when she started to be closed off from others. Things only got worse when her father was killed. Erik traveled away on business and while in another town he used his powers to save a mother and child from being hit by a truck. A group of workers who saw him use his powers hunted him down and killed him. The news destroyed Stella and Poppy. Stella was always extremely close to her father so she was crushed. Poppy closed herself off, she was frozen. Unemotional, cold, and disconnected. As time went on, Poppy got extremely bitter. She was so critical of Stella that it basically ruined their relationship. Things got better for Stella Maris as she grew up. She grew into her looks and started to dye to her hair black. Boys would fawn all over her and she didn't care which made them like her even more. This let her open up a little bit. She was still cold and closed off but she still opened up a little. Because who doesn't like attention?

So. Stella Maris was like an icicle... Cold and sharp but beautiful. She is very aware of who she is and is working on trying to be a little sweeter and more trusting but baby steps. Who knows... Maybe someone will even be able to touch her.

SCHOOL/PROFESSION :
Stella just got out of school and doesn't really have a job. However her mother keeps her extremely busy. Poppy was friends with super model Elesa and has Stella take modeling and battling lessons with her. She also has an eye for fashion and creates clothing in her mean time.

RELATIONSHIPS :
Poppy Tundra - Stella kind of hates her mother. She was never really there for her when she needed her to be and she is so damn critical of her.

Advertiser Content