• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Anybody hope this won't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
Ok after seeing new vids of B/W on Serebii, I really hope this won't happen.

First of all I really wan't Pokemon to run up to the opponent and attack when performing moves that make contact. (Especially for the elemental punches and fangs, please GF I don't want to see a fist out of nowhere while the user just sits there.)

Secondly I don't want to see a random blue creature appear when using Surf, Fly or rock climb, cause when HG/SS came out I hoped we could ride our pokemon overworld when using surf.

I'm not trying to be all selfish and I'm not asking for much. I was really happy to see the 3D effects and huge differences from the 4th gen games.

Do you think it'll change?

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
I don't understand why don't they make bigger changes, just 3D and animated pokemon? Don't you think they'll add more changes in the 3rd 5th gen game?

It really puts my hopes down that they just chose to make another D/P with better graphics. I'm still buying it anyway :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back