• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2018
Hi max i have myboyemulator and i patched you cloud white1-1 to fire red rom u. Everytime i get my pokedex and gary leaves it freezes im on my phone and dont have a computer can u help me so i can play the best rom hack ive seen.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i already expand the rom, patched the rom and then when i pick the starter its started to freeze.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
You should seriously fix the Samurais thing..
I mean, i've just fight against the one in Mt. Ember and appearently he is the Fire Type Unova Gym Leader, but his overworld is wrong, and also when you speak with him you don't even have a choice, it's really annoying, and also when you beat him and talk with him again, even when you have a Yes/No Option to rematch or not with him, the game forces you to battle even when you pick "No" ._.

EDIT.
And also, after you Rematch against him, you can't rematch him a 2nd time, he says "Bring it on! Haha.." and the battle doesn't start.

EDIT2:
Err.. gg?
Spoiler:

EDIT3:
Okay? ... I've beat the E4 to farm some money and i don't know why, but my Mega Charizard X appeared as a Nidoran♀ in the Hall of Fame..
Spoiler:

Note:
"CharizardX" is the nickname i've gave to him, i know it's "DracaufeuX", i just don't like that at all.

EDIT4:
The same things as the EDIT1 happens with Brycen at Island Two.

EDIT5:
Okay, i've just caught a Blitzle in the grass where Mew was and its Pokedex Entry is, for some reason, Rattata's ...

EDIT6:
Okay, Boufallant's Pokedex Entry is Rattata's too..

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Thanks Lunedi for the information, I don't remember the error with the 2nd time rematch . I'll try to fix this in the next release (I don't have a lot of time for the moment sorry)
The script is the same for all the seven samurai so all the samurai need a fix.
The problem of the 'rattata only appears when you catch a pokemon cause the habitation aren't done yet. If you read the description of your pokemon in the pokedex the error disappear.
The error of the hall of fame can't be corrected cause the dex was expand.(maybe by editing the habitat but i'm not sure)

Finnally the error of the shop will be corrected in the next release cause these object are now found by some quest.

Can you tell me If you have finish "the sevii story"

Thanks a lot for your contribution as a "tester"

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Can you tell me If you have finish "the sevii story"

Nope, i'm working on it, already got the Ruby and i'll do the Rocket Hideout in 4th Island.
Also, i've found another weird thing, it's in 4th Island too:
uZFgNjt.png

Basically:
-For some reason, the sign says that the house is mine.
-The Old Man tells you that weird text and there appears a Money sign in the left upper corner of the screen, it disappears when you go to a Menu like the Pokedex, the Pkmn Team, Options, etc.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Nope, i'm working on it, already got the Ruby and i'll do the Rocket Hideout in 4th Island.
Also, i've found another weird thing, it's in 4th Island too:
uKNzJy9.png

Basically:
-For some reason, the sign says that the house is mine.
-The Old Man tells you that weird text and there appears a Money sign in the left upper corner of the screen, it disappears when you go to a Menu like the Pokedex, the Pkmn Team, Options, etc.

The error of the sign is just a little problem i can easily fix it and he can appeared in another home in the sevii but not in the new archipelago.
The second error is an error with the command "hidemoney". The error appear in all the house but it will be fix in the future
Thanks.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
The error of the sign is just a little problem i can easily fix it and he can appeared in another home in the sevii but not in the new archipelago.
The second error is an error with the command "hidemoney". The error appear in all the house but it will be fix in the future
Thanks.

Okay, now..

-At the right of the Old Man (You can barely see it in the second screenshot) there's a weird Snorlax locked in a sort of cage with a sign, you can't interact with any of them tho.

-I misstyped, it wasn't in 4th island, it's in 5th Island.

-Also, i've just went to 6th Island and found this NPC, when you interact there's the normal sound effect of moving on text, but he doesn't say anything, after interacted with him, i've went to a house, came back, he dissapeared, entered in the house and.. yeah.. this:
16yHpmd.png

It seems to be a sort of really weird designed market..

EDIT.
I've just got the Sapphire and nothing weird happened in the Rocket Hideout..

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I've got black screen when i fight the leader bike at 3 island

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Dunno if it´s because of the DLC or not, but I downloaded the CloudWhite patch and patched it on a fresh rom to start it again.
But now I get the freeze bug while choosing my starter.

I still have my 493 save, so I´ll test if it can work on CW.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I've decided to start all over again using the Cloud White 1.ups since in FR493 the legendaries started to freeze when i was about to attack them and that annoyed me way too much.
And now, what annoys me is this stupid bug with the 4th Gen Music ._.
There's a random "beeeep" which doesn't stop unless you save and restart, it happens when you go to a Menu like your Pokemon Stats in a Pokemon Center, it happens a lot and it's getting me really annoyed, i don't know if it just happen to me.
Also, you shouldn't put a Beldum in Route 22 if you're not going to give us the National Dex from start, because you can't evolve Johto and Hoenn Pokemons without it, i don't know if it's the same with Zorua since it appearently is an expanded dex pokemon.

EDIT1:
Aaand just asking, but why is TM01 in Viridian's Market? ..

EDIT2:
Heck, why are the STARTERS in the FIRST ROUTE OF THE GAME?! ._.

EDIT3:
Even the Johto and Hoenn starters?! ._.

EDIT4:
Okay, the bug with the music just happened again, i've went to my Trainer Card after healing my Team and going out from the Pokemon Center.

EDIT5:
Okay, it happens if you not heal too, just.. go and quit from the Pokemon Center at Viridian, access to any of the Menus and the music glitches with a notorious "BEEEEP" ...

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
the music bug is a strange bug . For me the bug appeard in vermillion but I haven't got the bug in another place. The bu dissapear after a long time.

The starters are available at the beginning cause a lot of people prefer plays starter from other region.
Tm 01 in viridian market is a result of an old test^^ I'm going to remove it.
I don't know why your legendaries battle freeze. I catched mew and celebi without any problem.

PS : A fix for a big bug" the biker in isle 3" was created

WHY ARE YOU RESTARTING A PARTY??? ALL MY PATCH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH OLD SAVES!

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
I didn't receive national dex in the beginning so i beat E4 with a Gible in my team, then i got national dex oak and evolve my gible, he became a normal-type Garchomp ;-;
print: http :// prntscr . com / 8hhfcr

EDIT: Chesnaught is only grass-type

Last edited:

phatsnguyen

Vagabond
Years
I didn't receive national dex in the beginning so i beat E4 with a Gible in my team, then i got national dex oak and evolve my gible, he became a normal-type Garchomp ;-;

Metoo. I didnt get a national pokedex in the beginning.

Another bug is the Torchic's evolution. When Torchic levels up to 16, he automatically cancels evolution. :(

P/s: I used the latest CloudWhite167.ups

Shogun

I'll be back
Years

The 2 "type error" are fixed now, thanks for your help.
For the N-dex, have you spoken with the scientist just after the viridian forest( a guy in the middle of the road just before pewtere city)?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Metoo. I didnt get a national pokedex in the beginning.

Another bug is the Torchic's evolution. When Torchic levels up to 16, he automatically cancels evolution. :(

P/s: I used the latest CloudWhite167.ups

Sorry for double posting : The error with torchic is an error from the emulator, not of the rom. And for the national dex I ask you the same question as above.

Years
I can't seem to make Cloud White work on My Boy emulator, it just gives me a white screen...

I used a EU rom, expanded it, patched (i chose ignore in NUPS as it will fail if i choose otherwise)

EDIT: I used a US rom it works on My Boy now!

But I am not getting any sound (except Pokemon Cries) And on VBA it says 1M sub-circuit not installed...

It's like the patchign went wrog... starters too didn't change :/

EDIT 2: Well, I needed to run the programs as Admin, it works fine now!! Sorry for my useless post... :/

Last edited:

phatsnguyen

Vagabond
Years
The 2 "type error" are fixed now, thanks for your help.
For the N-dex, have you spoken with the scientist just after the viridian forest( a guy in the middle of the road just before pewtere city)?

I met the scientist. But nothing happened except the short text "Like your new Pokedex?". :(

Sorry for double posting : The error with torchic is an error from the emulator, not of the rom. And for the national dex I ask you the same question as above.

I tried both emulator vbalink172l & vbalink180b0 but the result is still the same. My Torchic automatically canceled evolution. (Play again, not copy save game). So, which emulator should I choose to play your game? :( (I'm sorry to ask, because I dont want to waste my time training on other Pokemons that auto-cancelling evolution)

Another questions:
1) Is it possible to catch a Torchic with Speedboost ability? :)
2) What level does Kadabra evolve into Alakazam? :D

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I met the scientist. But nothing happened except the short text "Like your new Pokedex?". :(

I tried both emulator vbalink172l & vbalink180b0 but the result is still the same. My Torchic automatically canceled evolution. (Play again, not copy save game). So, which emulator should I choose to play your game? :( (I'm sorry to ask, because I dont want to waste my time training on other Pokemons that auto-cancelling evolution)

Another questions:
1) Is it possible to catch a Torchic with Speedboost ability? :)
2) What level does Kadabra evolve into Alakazam? :D

Thanks!

I'm using gba4ios (iphone emulator) and no problem.
Kadabra evolve at lvl 45
Torchic isn't with speed boost but it will be in the next release as a second ability

For the national dex, when the guy said "you like your new etc." just open the menu and select pokedex and look if you can look the national dex. If you can, the N-dex is available and please tell me if you can look the national dex.
I've tested the N-dex on VBA so normally it will work

Back