• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Altered Emerald (386+ patch with new maps and 7th gen battle engine/evos)

What's your rating, guys?

• ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Votes: 351 70.8%
  • ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Votes: 115 23.2%
  • ✰ ✰ ✰

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • ✰ ✰

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Votes: 11 2.2%

• Total voters

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
Years
That's good, I just restarted my game after reaching Slaterport cause I wasn't sastified with my team (only been using Corphish and Nidorina lol), maybe I'll have a better time with this newest patch.

From what I saw so far though, love how your forced take a different way to get to Mr Briney's, and saw the first of the brand new areas too west of Dewford.

Where can you find the elemental stones by the way? Been thinking of using a Flareon if its got buffed in any way.

Also, one certian girl in Slaterport ya sneak xD

Flareon is sooo good, I think there's a fire stone in fiery path after you get strength. there may be one earlier, but I'm pretty sure ithat's the first! It has water absorb, 100/95/130/60/65/65 base stats, learns flame wheel at lv30, and blaze kick at lv52 :D

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Flareon is sooo good, I think there's a fire stone in fiery path after you get strength. there may be one earlier, but I'm pretty sure ithat's the first! It has water absorb, 100/95/130/60/65/65 base stats, learns flame wheel at lv30, and blaze kick at lv52 :D

Dang, cause you can only find Eevee on the route east of Rustboro city but I don't wanna train it up at all till I evolve it. Not a complaint or anything, just mentioning is all lol.

Think I'm gonna wait for a possile few more patches till I restart though, glad this hack's getting updated regularly.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen today
Just patched this again, with a few minor fixes, tweaks and balance chanegs. If you find someone gets in your way at a pokemon center, chances are they'll teach you a move indefinitely. I've now added all the evolutions that occur at later levels in the description!
Hey m8 whete exactly is this update of yours and how do know what's been changed? Is it the mega link that changes the file when you update something? Also i notice that at the start, the isolated PokeMart is missing the roof or is glitched out by a square and looks a bit messey.

EDIT: correction. 2nd pokemart on the next town also has this glitch. Is missing a square chunk of the roof and seems to have a different tile. Like a stone floor tile instead of the roof. Is a glitch or something? Using the patch from your mega

Last edited:

luuma

Years
Hey m8 whete exactly is this update of yours and how do know what's been changed? Is it the mega link that changes the file when you update something? Also i notice that at the start, the isolated PokeMart is missing the roof or is glitched out by a square and looks a bit messey.

EDIT: correction. 2nd pokemart on the next town also has this glitch. Is missing a square chunk of the roof and seems to have a different tile. Like a stone floor tile instead of the roof. Is a glitch or something? Using the patch from your mega
yep, I change the megaupload links and the attatched files.
I've uploaded an old patch instad of a new one by accident, oops. I'll get this done in a bit, gotta redo some things

Edit: all done!

Last edited:

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen today
yep, I change the megaupload links and the attatched files.
I've uploaded an old patch instad of a new one by accident, oops. I'll get this done in a bit, gotta redo some things

Edit: all done!

Downloaded again from your mega link and now the marts looks normal again, thanks. Btw, do you have a changelog? Like what didnyou balance on the recent patch or fix, ect

luuma

Years
Downloaded again from your mega link and now the marts looks normal again, thanks. Btw, do you have a changelog? Like what didnyou balance on the recent patch or fix, ect
I do too many patches, I doubt it'd be useful! Since I don't have a list for what each pokemon's stats are, I can't see this coming in handy

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
There was a lot of grinding, but I managed to beat it!
My team:
Spoiler:

Also, why does Wallace have a
Spoiler:

One last thing, how can I get all of the legendaries?

Last edited:
Years
Are there at least gen 4 evolutions in game. I do like the idea of keeping it to the gen 1,2,3 pokemon but I would like those others as well. It's only like ten or so. You could also play more around with the Porygon devolve thing by adding in Porygon Z

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 25, 2019
Good Hack so far! I like it a lot better than the original Emerald. Anyone know where to find the Mach Bike? I spent half an hour looking around for it on Crinkle rock route 129 but I cant seem to find it.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Hey just wanted to know that I've been having great fun playing your rom hack as a fan of the third generation games. I've been using a murkrow throughout my playthrough and he's currently at level 37, how do I make him evolve? Normally, you would get a dusk stone but those don't exist apparently so where would I get them?

Years
First of all I want to say I really love this hack, right now I'm at the elite 4 but haven't beaten them yet. Throughout playing the game you get to understand how much time was spent editing and refining it to perfection. I've played different emerald "improvement" hacks, but they all felt quite repetitive while your hack gives a fresh breath on the concept of emerald by slightly changing a bunch of things.

Now for my question: I was wandering through victory road trying to find all the items and battle all the trainers when I entered up getting teleported to a weird part of rusturf tunnel by entering a cave. When I followed the path to a new exit, I teleported to a wall section of seafloor cavern and after crossing a weird jumbled up bunch of stairs I got teleported to a stair in a black space next to new mauville. There I could walk around a bit but the path seems to end there ...

Is there some kind of meaning or secret I missed here or was it more of an accident? I would love to find out more!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Hey, don't suppose anyone knows how I get to fortree? I've just done the weather institute. Just beat my neighbour, gave me fly but now I'm a little stuck...

Years
Hey, don't suppose anyone knows how I get to fortree? I've just done the weather institute. Just beat my neighbour, gave me fly but now I'm a little stuck...

The route changed from the original game, you kind of have to do it in reverse, use route 118 to get to route 123 and follow that route, you will eventually end up at mt. Pyre, pass it with surf to get to fortree.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Yo I Have been playing your hack Pokemon Emerald 2 and I thoroughly enjoy it but I have one complaint I cannot seem to jump sideways with the arcobike so can you give me more specific instructions for the keyboard not controller, Thank you, Phantom.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Dragon weak against poison really that's just retarded af ice and waterms should be super effective against each other since ice melts if the water isn't cold enough to match and ice freezes water not even gonna try this hack because of the dragon thing you made a mockery of dragons and poison types

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 14, 2022
Good edits! I enjoyed playing it a lot. At first I wondered why dragon was weak to poison, but it didn't really have a great impact on anything really, neither did the ice or water thing haha, really appreciated some of the changes you made.

Back