• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You should consider awarding me these emblems:

iStalker (I eavesdrop on so many conversations!)

#1 Fan (I am so obsessed with Oshawott!)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You should consider awarding me these emblems:

iStalker (I eavesdrop on so many conversations!)

#1 Fan (I am so obsessed with Oshawott!)

Those aren't requestable, Hikari. If a staff member later notices that you deserve those emblems, you'll probably get them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But if moderators know that's why you're requesting them, generally they don't give it out. :x

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
Years
If you request an unrequestable emblem to get an emblem, mods won't give you those emblems right?
Then,how we get the last emblem,for requesting an emblem not requestable?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's more like, someone is hinting really hard for an emblem without the knowledge that there's an emblem for requesting unrequestable ones. Think of it this way: NO is still unrequestable, so if you make it obvious that's what you want, then you don't get it :P

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
Years
It's more like, someone is hinting really hard for an emblem without the knowledge that there's an emblem for requesting unrequestable ones. Think of it this way: NO is still unrequestable, so if you make it obvious that's what you want, then you don't get it :P

Oh thank you, the same concept apply for that for requesting to be a mod right?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah, if you just ask for the emblem then it probably won't be given to you. That's more like people that seriously don't know the rule that you don't ask to be one and do it obnoxiously imo.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
So many emblems. X_X
I see a few that I'm hoping to get. :D
Of course I won't say which.
I've seen a lot of emblems that aren't on this list. Are they not official or just really special ones?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So many emblems. X_X
I see a few that I'm hoping to get. :D
Of course I won't say which.
I've seen a lot of emblems that aren't on this list. Are they not official or just really special ones?

Well, every emblem is official, but the other ones are secret, with the meanings not so obvious - you totally need to figure them out yourself!

I would like to receive PC Art Pokedex contributor! emblem. :) Thanks in advance.

Here are the link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230073&page=8

Well you're better off asking the moderator of the section (Anastasia.R) because in her recent post she said she'll be going through to update everything which probably includes giving out the emblem, and if any of us give it out here then it might get a bit confusing. :(

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I was wondering where everyone was getting these things from. Anyways, I've put it off for long enough and decided I would like some of these things in my profile too hahaha

I was gonna just request the veteran emblem here, and contact a staff about other emblems but thought "Hey, why don't I just try posting all the emblems I'm trying to get together in the thread?" So anyways, here we go:

1. PC Vet Emblem. I've been here since 2007. That's 4 years :)
  2. I ASKED TO BE A MOD Emblem. I'm not sure if you guys will be able to find evidence of this but I distinctly remember contacting Kwesi and a bunch of others when I first joined about being a mod lol
  3. Profile Designer Emblem. I think I've done a good job color-coordinating my profile. In my eyes, it's both attractive and easy on the eyes.
  4. Level Up! Emblem. I mean, I've been here for a while and I'm going to assume that's what the description means. Besides, I don't take part in the nonsense antics I used to.
  5. Too much effort Emblem. I've been here since '07 and I don't even have 300 posts yet (outside of the competitive battling forum, anyways).

So there you have it :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll go ahead and give you the Veteran emblem. As for the other three, you can't request them. A staff member will have to see that you truly deserve them.

brb giving you the Veteran emblem. Thanks for being here for such a long time!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I'll go ahead and give you the Veteran emblem. As for the other three, you can't request them. A staff member will have to see that you truly deserve them.

brb giving you the Veteran emblem. Thanks for being here for such a long time!

Dang it. But do I not seem like a good candidate for the lazy emblem? ;D

In any case, thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back