• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2012
I watched an LP of this on YouTube,and I can't wait to download it and start it. AMAZING HACK! I think I'll choose Koffing or Baltoy,and this is probably the absolute FUNNIEST Pokemon hack/game EVER! BTW,it's not lava. It's Orangeade. :D

AMAZING HACK! I watched an LP on YouTube,and I can't wait to play it! I think I'll choose Koffing or Baltoy. The guy I watched play it was TehWileChase,so go to YouTube and look him up. This has to be the absolute FUNNIEST Pokemon hack/game I've ever seen. CAN'T WAIT! BTW,it's not lava,it's orangeade. B)

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Amazing, I love your hack, and your opinions on how hacks should be done. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I found a crate of potions.....and I can just keep getting more.....and more....and more....with this I have unlimited healing and by selling, unlimited funds.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2012
Amazing, I love your hack, and your opinions on how hacks should be done. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I found a crate of potions.....and I can just keep getting more.....and more....and more....with this I have unlimited healing and by selling, unlimited funds.

It's not a glitch (I think). I think Cutlerine just wants to give people free Light Potions in the game to make them feel happy that they don't have to waste money. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2012
Cutlerine, I just started playing Pokemon Snakewood. Before starting, I made a document for my team. I'll give you the team.

Claydol: Psychic/Hyper Beam/AncientPower/Earthquake: Jolly/Timid
Hyperegg: Water Spout/Egg Bomb/Eruption/Softboiled: Jolly/Timid
Shiftry: Nature Power/Giga Drain/Extrasensory/Shadow Ball: Jolly
X32763: Hyper Beam/Discharge/Iron Slam/Data Stream: Lonely
Hariyama: Belly Drum/Rest/Reversal/Vital Throw: Adamant
Dragoone: Surf/Fire Pump/Dragon Claw/Fly: Jolly/Timid

Is my team good?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
the game rocks! but just a question. what level does the few pokemon evolve to their hidden evolutions?

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
did you apply it to the ruby rom? you can't just play the ips directly

Yep I did. When Im done patching it. And opened it with VBA. IT just shows off a white screen. ANd the Pokemon Ruby is (U) version

Oh nevermind. The problem is the version of my Ruby. It completely works now! Which starter is the best anyway

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
When i open the game. A white screen appeared and it froze.

The ROM won't work on my VisualBoyAdvance emulator D:

If it appears completely white then the ROM you are playing is broken, I had the same problem, try a few other sites.

Also, this is to Cutlerine:
Did you change how often critical hits happen? Because I'm sure that I am getting more critical hits than normal playing this hack, about once every 7/8 attacks. And this is without a scope lens or using slash.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
I found a glitch at Pokemon Snakewood. I followed the steps to activate the elevator at SS Conjero but it still wont activate. I already have a magnemite that knows thundershock. Or am i doing things wrong. If im doing wrong stuffs. PLease tell the right thing to do please.
THanks in advance

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I watched an LP of this on YouTube,and I can't wait to download it and start it. AMAZING HACK! I think I'll choose Koffing or Baltoy,and this is probably the absolute FUNNIEST Pokemon hack/game EVER! BTW,it's not lava. It's Orangeade. :D

AMAZING HACK! I watched an LP on YouTube,and I can't wait to play it! I think I'll choose Koffing or Baltoy. The guy I watched play it was TehWileChase,so go to YouTube and look him up. This has to be the absolute FUNNIEST Pokemon hack/game I've ever seen. CAN'T WAIT! BTW,it's not lava,it's orangeade. B)

I watched his videos too, he is funny, and remember when he fought that LV 1 Pokemon when he entered that cave next to the Safari Zone?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Well I guess it's about time that I came here to show my respect by saying that this is a truly awesome hack!

Now, a slight problem has risen up for me. I'm stuck in the second part of the submarine, I need a key-card. I know that I must use Ditto, so I caught one, BUT since I have a full team it went to the PC. Now, can I access it from the submarine? I would very much like some help thanks.

Oh, another thing before I forget! The Secretegg is said to evolve with certain stones, one of them being a Fire Stone. Now I tried to use it on my Secretegg, but it didn't work. Have you changed something about it?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Cutlerine, I just started playing Pokemon Snakewood. Before starting, I made a document for my team. I'll give you the team.

Claydol: Psychic/Hyper Beam/AncientPower/Earthquake: Jolly/Timid
Hyperegg: Water Spout/Egg Bomb/Eruption/Softboiled: Jolly/Timid
Shiftry: Nature Power/Giga Drain/Extrasensory/Shadow Ball: Jolly
X32763: Hyper Beam/Discharge/Iron Slam/Data Stream: Lonely
Hariyama: Belly Drum/Rest/Reversal/Vital Throw: Adamant
Dragoone: Surf/Fire Pump/Dragon Claw/Fly: Jolly/Timid

Is my team good?

It is, but you need to evolve HyperEgg, you don't need to but it's a suggestion.

Years
I found a glitch at Pokemon Snakewood. I followed the steps to activate the elevator at SS Conjero but it still wont activate. I already have a magnemite that knows thundershock. Or am i doing things wrong. If im doing wrong stuffs. PLease tell the right thing to do please.
THanks in advance

is this your FIRST time on the SS Conjero? you fix the elevator the SECOND time around

Well I guess it's about time that I came here to show my respect by saying that this is a truly awesome hack!

Now, a slight problem has risen up for me. I'm stuck in the second part of the submarine, I need a key-card. I know that I must use Ditto, so I caught one, BUT since I have a full team it went to the PC. Now, can I access it from the submarine? I would very much like some help thanks.

Oh, another thing before I forget! The Secretegg is said to evolve with certain stones, one of them being a Fire Stone. Now I tried to use it on my Secretegg, but it didn't work. Have you changed something about it?

in the sub, you know that room with the water where you first can get magnemite? find your way there and go up (or was it down?) the stairs/opening on the right of the screen, PC's in there

and as for the secretegg, you can't evolve it with stones, you have to level it until it evolves into hyperegg first

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2012
Hello~ ^^

Just wanted to say, I've been playing this hack for a bit now, off and on, and it is successfully the one hack that has distracted me for over twelve hours, minus some interruptions. xD Not to mention it got me into playing hacks.

While it has some bugs and funky tile bits now and then, this is the best game of any variety I've ever played. ^^ I especially love the Deadly Seven. xD Whatwith the Table's awesome might, and the bagels. THE BAGELS. o.o

But indeed, props for you. ^^

Years
can u go back to mossdeep (where meteor is) after u leave there...?

yes, but not easily; the only real way I've found so far is a certain passage in victory road (there's a cave where you can go to the right down a ledge and then enter mossdeep, catch is you have to start victory road all over...

@ribbit3: Well that's peculiar... At what level does Secretegg become Hyperegg? Since I hatched it as a Mysteryegg and then it evolved into Secretegg at Lv. 30...

I think it's around level 40-something, maybe 45

Back