• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
322. I'd recommend trying it out first before becoming that swift to judge now. I normally wouldn't say that for many games nowadays but ME's not that bad now lol.

And I really should get Batman Arkham City and FF13-2 sometime as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
324. Lol I see what you did there.

Know this isn't any important to the main convo though but I'm starting to become worried about my Lugia having a higher attack stat than its special attack stat even with a quiet nature, probably gonna scrap the idea of a CM tank for a general annoyer replacing Calm Mind with Dragon Tail instead lol.

And I gotta say Timeshift is pretty neat tbh, the enemies take a rather large amount of shots to kill though but after playing Dark Void I'm kind of used to that lol.

Years
0. My top ten all-time favorite series list would like to demonstrate that you can easily find a game developed by a Western studio that isn't violence centered, you just have to quit painting them all with the same brush:

1. Sim City series (EA/Maxis, Redwood, CA, USA)
2. Sid Meier's Civilization series (Firaxis/Microprose/Infogames/2K Games, CA, USA)
3. The Sims series (EA/Maxis, Redwood, CA, USA)
4. Pokemon series (GameFreak/Nintendo/Creatures, Japan & WA, USA)
5. Alpha Centauri (Firaxis/Microprose)
6. Age of Empires series (Ensemble Studios/Microsoft, Redmond, WA, USA)
7. The Movies (Lionhead Studios/EA, UK & CA,USA)
8. Moto Racer (EA, Redwood, CA, USA)
9. Cities XL (Monte Cristo, France)
10. Empire Earth series (Sierra/Vivendi, CA,USA & France)

Most violent of those is probably Age of Empires or Empire Earth, and those are still 99% strategy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. You know what, just to liven this forum up I might end up getting stoned sometime and posting on here for the hell of it lol. I might get banned because of it but oh well might as well go out with a bang now lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Lol I can handle myself against any weak ass punk that tries to start **** with me by now haha.

Okay seriously though bed time nao, oh and new theme btw.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

SWAG, Dieter has it.
Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I keep forgetting; what does SWAG mean again? XD; /suppose I could look it up, but eh, I'm lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back