• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA people who take showers

Years
Cold showers can really wake you up. In summer I always do cold showers and also I prefer morning too!

Years
Hot showers at any time of day that I need one, really. Lately it's been showers at midday or in the evening because I rarely wake up early enough to take one before work.

I generally prefer to shower at the start of my day, though, otherwise I feel unclean the whole day even if I'm not unclean.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
i prefer morning showers but im up so early im half asleep in the shower its just not fun. so i normally shower at night. hot ofc not to be dramatic but people who have cold showers dont have souls

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Can i add another question: do you face the showerhead, face away, or spend time facing both ways equally??

This is important guys

normally face it until i put on my facial wash + conditioner, then i turn around. it hits my chest

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
cold is evil, and then so are cold showers

Same, I don't care if there are 40 ?C outside, I will still have a hot shower. Maybe a bit colder than usual, but never a cold shower.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Hot showers except in the hottest days of summer (I live in a really hot area).

Whenever I need to, typically depending on my work/gym schedule.

User19sq

I prefer hot showers during any time of the day. It's all I got left to take the pain away. The heat relaxes this crippled body of mine, which is a godsend now that I can't afford mah pillz. XDDDDD;

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I am usually a hot shower at night. I used to take cold showers when my hair were red or green, but I don't anymore... and I lost the capacity to take a freezing shower

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hot showers all the way for me. and I'm usually a night shower person, I rarely take them during the day except when there's a special occasion.

Back