• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Member Get-Together II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*throws coffee and hot puddin at everyone* ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!!! *throws sushi with alligators in it* I CAME UP WITH THAT SAYING!!!

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Please Sapphire, no food fights. I'l leave if you start one... really. I'd rather sleep more than read about food..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Ahem. I just stepped out of the shower. o_O;; Thankfully I was able to get dressed before realizing the time and running downstairs. I missed the last one. So.. what now..? XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'm only on a 10-page base, it's slow enough!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
jason , this get together is not ur property so dont feel all big , this was planned at the old PC by 22sa and haruka

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I see 3/4 the s-mods here...of course, obviously the normal one with the K name is the coolest one. >_>

There were like ten posts from the time I hit reply til now. Scary. o.o;

22sa

Years
Dizzy said:
looki i made it ! who missed me ??????????????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!! 111111 one one
Lol :/ Glad you stayed Dizzy.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, well at the last one the first one-hundred posts were server speed gripes. =/

22sa

Years
Arcanine said:
If there is a food fight then this thread will be closed.
O_O

*Dives in the pool*:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back