• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*emerges from the shadows*

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Yo, I'm Lord X-Giga-X. Just got here from various places. Some of you might have heard of me already. Of course, there's still a chance you haven't, so yeeeeaaah....

Anyway, I'm a fangame dev mainly here because my co-dev wanted me to post a thread for our game... Which we surprisingly don't have one here yet... Yeah, we should definitely fix that... But other than that, I'll be lurking around, seeing if anything interesting happens.

EDIT: Or at least until I've made a few more posts... Dangit Kuda, couldn't you have warned me about that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Lord X-Giga-X! Welcome to our humble little forum! :)

Best of luck to you with your game! I don't personally play many hacks anymore, but it's always great when an accomplished dev finds their way to PC. I hope it goes well for you. n_n;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yo, I'm Lord X-Giga-X. Just got here from various places. Some of you might have heard of me already. Of course, there's still a chance you haven't, so yeeeeaaah....

Anyway, I'm a fangame dev mainly here because my co-dev wanted me to post a thread for our game... Which we surprisingly don't have one here yet... Yeah, we should definitely fix that... But other than that, I'll be lurking around, seeing if anything interesting happens.

EDIT: Or at least until I've made a few more posts... Dangit Kuda, couldn't you have warned me about that?
Welcome to the community! I hope you're fangame goes well, as well as your lurking :3 plenty of fun things to find around this site. Don't forget to join the Discord!

Years
Ooh, hi there! PC is very big on fangames so we'd appreciate you posting it here =) See you around. \o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! As stated before, PC has a massive fan game following, I'm sure they'd love to see what you've come up with. If you have any questions about the forum, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Back