• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS System

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I have an intact and unchanged version I downloaded recently I believe. Still in zip format.

I still however have the issue I mentioned before with the system.

Attachments

• Trading 2.0.1.zip
    148.5 KB · Views: 30

MrVokan

Developer of Pokémon FireRedux Overhaul
Years
I have an intact and unchanged version I downloaded recently I believe. Still in zip format.

Thanks for the scripts man, was hoping someone would still have the .zip downloaded.

As for your problem with testing. Do both your versions of your game share the same save-folder, and have you tried testing it with one copy on a laptop, for example.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
ty for the reupload. does someone have maybe an online battle script or "engine" that can be used with essentials lik ethe poke mmo kit that based on the essentials? since all official dl links on the official website doesnt work anymore

Years
Wait, does this script share one server? Because I'm making a digimon game, and I don't know if my game shares the same server, as the pokemon server,
things might get nasty. Errors and the what not.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Thanks for the scripts man, was hoping someone would still have the .zip downloaded.

As for your problem with testing. Do both your versions of your game share the same save-folder, and have you tried testing it with one copy on a laptop, for example.

I'll try and make this as simple as I can.
Red = Boy,Leaf = Girl.

The Red game was in the place I put all my stuff I do.
I did all the stuff I was meant to then it came to testing and the issue started.

I made a new copy on the DESKTOP, away from the orignal folder entirely.
I started it from beginning with Leaf and saved to the point I could trade.

I went to the Red game and did the same then registered one of his pokemon for trade.
I checked and the database had taken his entry perfectly. A female shiny bulbasaur looking for a crobat was in his list.
Saved and exited.

Went to the Leaf game and listed her crobat, looking for a female bulbasaur.
I went to the site and the database had completely replaced Red's entry with Leafs instead, making only ONE entry in the system and NOT both.

I got confused, checked red if he could see leafs offering. Nope. He couldn't even see his own listing. It acted like it didn't happen yet still let him withdraw his pokemon.

Leaf couldn't see Red's offer at all. Only see her own and take hers back. It had completely overidden ingame as it had appeared to on the database.

I've tried to make that as clear as possible to my exact steps. Sorry if it's confusing.

Wait, does this script share one server? Because I'm making a digimon game, and I don't know if my game shares the same server, as the pokemon server,
things might get nasty. Errors and the what not.

From what I see, it uses the site url only for that part.
You should be able to have it on a digmon server too because the GTS script seems to use a specific database for its magic. It won't touch your databases dedicated to digimon at all.

That's how I understand it anyway. I may be wrong.

Years
I'll try and make this as simple as I can.
Red = Boy,Leaf = Girl.

The Red game was in the place I put all my stuff I do.
I did all the stuff I was meant to then it came to testing and the issue started.

I made a new copy on the DESKTOP, away from the orignal folder entirely.
I started it from beginning with Leaf and saved to the point I could trade.

I went to the Red game and did the same then registered one of his pokemon for trade.
I checked and the database had taken his entry perfectly. A female shiny bulbasaur looking for a crobat was in his list.
Saved and exited.

Went to the Leaf game and listed her crobat, looking for a female bulbasaur.
I went to the site and the database had completely replaced Red's entry with Leafs instead, making only ONE entry in the system and NOT both.

I got confused, checked red if he could see leafs offering. Nope. He couldn't even see his own listing. It acted like it didn't happen yet still let him withdraw his pokemon.

Leaf couldn't see Red's offer at all. Only see her own and take hers back. It had completely overidden ingame as it had appeared to on the database.

I've tried to make that as clear as possible to my exact steps. Sorry if it's confusing.

From what I see, it uses the site url only for that part.
You should be able to have it on a digmon server too because the GTS script seems to use a specific database for its magic. It won't touch your databases dedicated to digimon at all.

That's how I understand it anyway. I may be wrong.

So I can battle Digimon vs Digimon without pokemon trainers coming in the mix? Or will the digimon fight a pokemon? PS. I'm a noob at this.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
So I can battle Digimon vs Digimon without pokemon trainers coming in the mix? Or will the digimon fight a pokemon? PS. I'm a noob at this.

This is a trading script like the global trade station in the actual games.
It has absolutely nothing to do with battling nor the chances of two different games interacting like that anyway.

Years

Thanks for the re-upload. Also, sorry about not replying to your problem sooner.

Your issue was that your one character overwrites the other character's pokemon?

Well, the issue is that I *think* I had it set to where if you do new game it'd still give you the same online ID instead of a completely new one.

To resolve this (for testing) just simply rename your game to anything else so that the save data isn't read from the same location. It should work perfectly fine.

Years
I have re-uploaded the Trading script, I also added a new setting which is only useful in a very specific situation, so you probably won't need to worry about touching that setting at all.

As always, the GTS script can be found in the main post near the bottom.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
I have this error when I call GTS.open
The GTSCore.install worked good (it created the tables on database)

05d4380ca281e9632d5d3112bf8f193a.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I have re-uploaded the Trading script, I also added a new setting which is only useful in a very specific situation, so you probably won't need to worry about touching that setting at all.

As always, the GTS script can be found in the main post near the bottom.

Just wanted to let you know that the GTS.PHP in the new zip seems to be an IDENTICLE copy of the MAIN SCRIPT.

Shouldn't it be more like 2.0.1 was? (NOT FULL SCRIPT)
Code:
<?php
	/****
		GTS.php
			* By Umbreon

- For use with Umbreon's trading system for Pokemon Essentials
		- Please edit the variables starting from $user ending at $table
		- After Editing, you can continue with main instructions
	****/
	$user = "root";
	$password = "";
	$host = "localhost";
	$port = 3306;
	$database = "pokemon";
	$settings_table = "settings";
	$table = "gts";

$version = "2.0.1";
	$default_message = "GTS, Version: $version";

mysql_connect($host, $user, $password, $port) or die(mysql_error());

if (!isset($_POST["action"]))
	{
		die($default_message);
	}
	else
	{

Years
Just wanted to let you know that the GTS.PHP in the new zip seems to be an IDENTICLE copy of the MAIN SCRIPT.

Shouldn't it be more like 2.0.1 was? (NOT FULL SCRIPT)
Code:
<?php
	/****
		GTS.php
			* By Umbreon

- For use with Umbreon's trading system for Pokemon Essentials
		- Please edit the variables starting from $user ending at $table
		- After Editing, you can continue with main instructions
	****/
	$user = "root";
	$password = "";
	$host = "localhost";
	$port = 3306;
	$database = "pokemon";
	$settings_table = "settings";
	$table = "gts";

$version = "2.0.1";
	$default_message = "GTS, Version: $version";

mysql_connect($host, $user, $password, $port) or die(mysql_error());

if (!isset($_POST["action"]))
	{
		die($default_message);
	}
	else
	{

What am I doing today? :l I have no idea how I accidentally did that.

But yes, it is fixed now and I apologize for the mishap xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Ok, I've replaced the old stuff with the new ones but I STILL have the same issue as before. In both separate games, their online ID is 1. They can't trade because of that. Restarting a new game on one set does not help. It always gets the ID of 1.

Years
Ok, I've replaced the old stuff with the new ones but I STILL have the same issue as before. In both separate games, their online ID is 1. They can't trade because of that. Restarting a new game on one set does not help. It always gets the ID of 1.

Try deleting the save data and creating a new one. Don't just do new game, but actually make sure that the "game.rxdata" file is destroyed. Or you could turn the new switch added "KEEP_OLD_IDS" to false and you can do new game. Either of these methods should assign you a new Online ID. (if you're using the latter, make sure you set "KEEP_OLD_IDS" back to true)

Make sure to do that only to one of the two games, or both. It doesn't really matter, but only doing one will be faster.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2017
Running GTSCore.install doesn't seem to work. Am I doing it wrong? I put it in an event, and set it to run script "GTSCore.install"

Picture

I know the MySQL is setup right because at my gts.php url, it shows the version number and not a MySQL error.

Any ideas?

edit: doesnt create tables in mysql, and trying to run GTS.open gives no id error.

Edit 2: This is a note to everyone trying this script; don't forget http:// in the URL or it won't work :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
When I search a Pokemon 'by Pokemon' method , appear this error.

0d84cc3347b863e90b2be1246d4f25bb.png

51067c90e794899b722456ea85a53dcc.png

d25ce0227a56f2725781e790e703ff9f.png

But, in 'By Wanted method' works ok.

Version 2.0.2

any idea?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2017
Hmm. When attempting to select a Pokémon, and then trying to open trainer party, nothing happens. No error, but still no party pop-up. The party pop-up still works on PCs.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Hey Ive got a problem.
If I try to safe it says "Cannot get online ID for GTS!"

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 11, 2020
¿¿command for GTScore.install??
which?
Do you send from the console game?

Back