• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bright Lights - The Region of Unova

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Username: Dark Shadow 6
Partner: Kyurem-Black
Answer a topic: my favorite unova pokemon is Kyurem-black because he is most powerfull pokemon of unova and i also like his design.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, Dark Shadow! It's great to see a new member, finally. n_n Yeah, Kyurem-Black is my favorite, too; am a huge fan of that form. I love how huge its body structure is, and generally, it seems to be a lot more intimidating than its White form. I've personally never used it while battling, though, aside from just in-game.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm pretty sure now that Gen V is my favorite generation, so I'll be joining. This club needs more people anyway.

Username: Zekrom

Partner:
zekrom.gif

Answer to a topic: Which Unovian Pokémon would you like to see a mega-evolution for in future?
Hydreigon. That awesomeness needs a mega evo. It'd be great if it turned into a Dragon/Steel cyborg hydra. Would've said Zekrom but I'm trying to be a bit realistic here.

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Which Unovian Pokémon would you like to see a mega-evolution for in future?
Well i would like to see mega-Krookodile,i would like to see mega-krookodile turn into Dragon/dark and i would like to boost his attacm & Special Attack.

anyaway welcome to the club zekrom

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to Unova club, Zekrom! Was wondering when you'd join, haha. Anyway, Mega-Krookodile would indeed be pretty awesome, Dark. It's already pretty popular, but if it does wind up getting one of those forms, it could live up a lot greater.

Reactions: Nah

greenshrub

what is a tittyass hand
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
I'd like to join, please.
Username: greenshrub
Partner: Gothitelle
Answer a topic: My favorite location is Nimbasa City. There's so much to do–the ferris wheel, the Big Stadium and Small Court, the Subway station, etc. Elesa's gym was also my favorite, so that's another reason why I love Nimbasa.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, welcome! Yeah, Nimbasa's an awesome place. Personally, I really loved the role that it had played in Black and White; if I remember correctly, this is where you first face-off against N. Only thing that I wish were here is more rides; would've been very fun to go on them!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Only thing that I wish were here is more rides; would've been very fun to go on them!
Definitely. For a city where one of the main attractions is its amusement park, it sure is lacking in rides.

Something I like about Nimbasa is the sports arenas in the back of town. Sure, they aren't Black Tower or the Battle Chateau, but they are still a decent place to get some exp and money, especially before the post-game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Something I like about Nimbasa is the sports arenas in the back of town. Sure, they aren't Black Tower or the Battle Chateau, but they are still a decent place to get some exp and money, especially before the post-game.

I've always wondered if you could re-battle those trainers. Never tried it!

Years
Yeah you can, they can be battled daily. They have basketball players, tennis, baseball, football and soccer players. And they give a lot of money with the Amulet Coin, which is really yummy.

And in the post-game, other trainers come in. I know that in Black 2 and White 2, if there's a Pokémon Breeder in the room, you can leave the room with the warp panel, re-enter and battle them again. They give Rare Candies when you beat them, so it can be amusing to farm off of them if you have PP. And what's more, the trainers aren't set until you enter the building, so you could save before you enter and keep resetting until you see a trainer you want to fight. Kinda clever.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I know that in Black 2 and White 2, if there's a Pokémon Breeder in the room, you can leave the room with the warp panel, re-enter and battle them again. They give Rare Candies when you beat them, so it can be amusing to farm off of them if you have PP. And what's more, the trainers aren't set until you enter the building, so you could save before you enter and keep resetting until you see a trainer you want to fight. Kinda clever.
I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. Gotta keep that in mind when I next go there.....

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I personally wouldn't worry about which trainer that I might manage to find, and battle them anyway. This is in-game we're talking about, so they shouldn't be that difficult to beat! Also, like Zekrom, I had no idea about this; would've been great if I had known that earlier, so that I could level-up my Pokémon faster.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Oh, the sports domes! Easily my favorite place to train in Unova, with all the high leveled Pokemon. I remember in BW there was a Doctor + Nurse there with Audino, but they were gone in B2W2. I really liked all the diversity in there, lost of Pokemon to battle. Plus, you get the 'dex pages so you could search for them on the GTS.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This conversation gives me another topic idea; I'll go ahead and shoot! Of all places in Unova, where do you find yourself training most often? Why do you come here? What are some advantages and disadvantages of training Pokémon in this particular location? Are there any wild Pokémon available here, and if so, have you considered capturing any?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Of all places in Unova, where do you find yourself training most often?

I spend most of my time training in Unova at the Nimbasa sports domes and Black Tower. I also supplement the Exp. by battling Cheren/Bianca/Hugh, as well Cynthia (in the Spring), N (once a month, in Black 2), and Morimoto in the Game Freak building.

The best place is Black Tower in Black 2 because of the high level Pokemon and the fact that you can battle as much as you want in there. Everything else is kinda a once a day deal.

Years
Oh, the sports domes! Easily my favorite place to train in Unova, with all the high leveled Pokemon. I remember in BW there was a Doctor + Nurse there with Audino, but they were gone in B2W2. I really liked all the diversity in there, lost of Pokemon to battle. Plus, you get the 'dex pages so you could search for them on the GTS.

In BW2 they had Chansey instead of Audino, which if memory serves has the same EXP yield. Anyway...

In my main White 2, usually either White Treehollow or Route 1/18 with Audino. In BW2 games where i'm doing a challenge, it obviously depends on my most recent area and which has Audino I find easiest to beat. In BW, same, but in the post-game i'm often in the Giant Chasm.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Unfortunately, unlike you guys, I usually don't find myself training in wild. It's a great method, though, as you might always wind up with PokéRus.

In Pokémon Black and White, I used to do it in Pokémon League, mostly. Elite Four's team members were very high-leveled, and would give you a ton of experience as soon as you defeat any. As for Black 2 and White 2, I personally haven't found any satisfying training-ground yet, since I wasn't able to finish either of these games.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Username: Ansirent
Partner: Infernape
Answer a topic: My favorite Unova Pokemons are - Thundarious, Electravire, Zekrom, Axew.

Not only because of they are awesome in design also because of their power, attack, defense etc. All are just awesome in attacks and in other states too. And i think the best part of them is How they react with their trainers. Not all are good with their trainers but most of them are.

And i think the legendaries are not just Legendaries they are god gifted Pokemons. I loved how Pokemon was made. And all this awesome world of Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, Spider! Unfortunately, Electivire is not a generation-five Pokémon. It was introduced in fourth-gen, if I remember correctly, as an evolution of Electabuzz. Are you confusing it with something else? It seems like you are, haha. Oh, you like Axew--that's great! I'm a fan of it as well; in my opinion, this Pokémon is just simply cute. Also, once you finally evolve it into Haxorus, you're be able to get through battles pretty easily; it's not very tough to utilize in terms of competitiveness.

I like Zekrom, too; one of the best Unovian legendaries there is, in my opinion!

Years
Welcome to the club yes yes! New faces are always awesome.

I really like Axew.. its evolved forms though, not so much. When evolved it's actually one of my least favorite dragons. :(

I've actually hardly trained much in Unova since I always felt pretty ready to go into battles, E4/Champ included. Though recently I've taken a huge liking to post-game Route 1 in B/W2 because it has Audinos in the 50s. :D

Back