• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Jared

Some Cool Kid
Years
Just checkin in to let you know I haven't forgot about this game, I'll be sure to keep playing when the next update is out. Btw when you asked the question about the average level of my Pokemon in this demo, it was mid-teens. (14,15,16ish)

Years
Hello !

Just join this forum to tell Thank you to the creator ! This game is just amazing !
I'm a big fan of FF and Pokemon, so finding my two favorite games like that is really awesome !

I played the V.7 and now, I'm waiting for the next update, so, I'm playing the older version ! =D

In fact, right now, I'm in the Silph and I can't reach Giovanni ... I'm playing V0.603, and I don't find the employee pass, so can't open the doors ... Can someone help me ? ^^" I want to know what happen next in the game !

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
mmm Classic rpg :megusta:

And dude,if you make it more mobile,you will have my eternal gratitude.(more mobile=version for some kind of mobile device)

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Am I able to use my USB Gamepad with this?
If you mean something like my USB Xbox 360 controller or a gamepad similar to it, then yes. I was able to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my computer, along with it's latest drivers. Then, I configured a program called Xpadder to tell what button does what. Anyway, I believe you should be able to, but no guarantees.

Back on topic, I have noticed the glitch as well about getting stuck after meeting "M" when you interact with things.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Happy BCKC^^

Grats on Demo 7, took you long enough :P
I haven't been here a lot myself, but I do remember you saying something about releasing full version by the end of last year. I like how that turned out.

Anyway, now that I really don't have much to do except slap myself with my earth science review book, need a spellchecker again?
However, as an idea, I would much rather just go through all the individual events on RM2k3 and fix them there. (Especially when you have a few days/weeks where you can't work on the game. I found the previous method sorta tedious and I didn't really enjoy the game as much.)

EDIT: annnnd... disappointment. Separating v7 into parts? D:
EDIT2: Blehh, just a reminder: You haven't updated the first post yet. It's been awhile :D

Last edited:
Years
i love both FF and Pokemon so this is the best of both worlds
i'd played version 6 & 7 and i must say this game is A+ and i would love to get past the area after you dock but i know that might not be possible
i've played many pokemon theme game but not with FF in it

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
When is the next version coming out
Don't ask when a new version is coming out. It's rather impolite to the creator, as he makes sure you at least have something to play, even when he is busy doing other things.

Release dates vary by developer.

Shee-Chwan

The Hopeless Dreamer
Years
Hello !

Just join this forum to tell Thank you to the creator ! This game is just amazing !
I'm a big fan of FF and Pokemon, so finding my two favorite games like that is really awesome !

I played the V.7 and now, I'm waiting for the next update, so, I'm playing the older version ! =D

In fact, right now, I'm in the Silph and I can't reach Giovanni ... I'm playing V0.603, and I don't find the employee pass, so can't open the doors ... Can someone help me ? ^^" I want to know what happen next in the game !

You should download the patch? Which will permit you to have the door opened(if you heard the "employee" their ID cards wouldn't work anyways~ XP)

I kind of realized it myself when I got there and checked if a patch was out, I downloaded it and could finally beat Giovanni ^^
Hope this will help you~ <3

Also to all others, it's a bit useless to say you found a glitch that have been already been found no?... o.o"
If you read a couple of posts sooner, you'll get it, at least 2-3 pages back? You'll see your "glitches" have been found like... a couple of times? ^.^"
Sorry if this bother, but it does bother me to keep seeing people repeating there's a glitch because they didn't read at all, I took the time to read at least 10 pages to be sure all the Glitches I had found so far haven't been posted~ =P

Anyways, mostly was just checking in to see if there isn't an update~ <3
Going to do that once in a while to be suuuure to not miss the next part, but don't force yourself too hard on getting it out fast, or the quality might be less... nice? ^.^"
Keep up the good work~ <3

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Also to all others, it's a bit useless to say you found a glitch that have been already been found no?... o.o"
If you read a couple of posts sooner, you'll get it, at least 2-3 pages back? You'll see your "glitches" have been found like... a couple of times? ^.^"
Sorry if this bother, but it does bother me to keep seeing people repeating there's a glitch because they didn't read at all, I took the time to read at least 10 pages to be sure all the Glitches I had found so far haven't been posted~ =P
And it's not okay for users to share the problems we're experiencing? Nothing in the rules states that it's not okay to discuss problems. Of course, there will be bugs/glitches, but the only way to know is by having the community of players answering the "who/what/when/where" and then leave it to the developer to find out the "why and how". Nevertherless, it never hurts to have a healthy conversation about current issues.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Once again begins my absolute addiction to this thread.

And it's not okay for users to share the problems we're experiencing? Nothing in the rules states that it's not okay to discuss problems. Of course, there will be bugs/glitches, but the only way to know is by having the community of players answering the "who/what/when/where" and then leave it to the developer to find out the "why and how". Nevertherless, it never hurts to have a healthy conversation about current issues.

I kinda have to disagree with both of you here. Looking back 10 pages is a bit much for someone just trying to enjoy the game. Even 2-3 pages takes awhile to read. Then again, spamming up the thread with the same bug reports isn't an option either (and most of these don't even provide enough info). I would say, if one read a full page of replies (and maybe part of the one before it) -and its not there- then post about a bug. Not saying any of you are wrong, just giving my input. I do agree with Musketeer on his/her last sentence though; engaging in a logical conversation about the current issues isn't a bad idea.

Now onto completely unrelated replies >.>

Don't ask for a release date. I'm sure DarkDoom is busy with uni and, well, other games he is playing. He probably doesn't like to set a date for a release and then realize that he can't meet it. He can't predict the future. (Well, I don't know him. Maybe he can :D)

@DarkDoom: Can I have access to that GDocs changelog file? I'll pm my email if you agree.

Years
You should download the patch? Which will permit you to have the door opened(if you heard the "employee" their ID cards wouldn't work anyways~ XP)

I kind of realized it myself when I got there and checked if a patch was out, I downloaded it and could finally beat Giovanni ^^

I downloaded the patch, that's why I don't understand why I still can't keep playing :/
Well, I think I'll re-try it, maybe I did something wrong ^^
Anyway, thank you =)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Just checkin in to let you know I haven't forgot about this game, I'll be sure to keep playing when the next update is out. Btw when you asked the question about the average level of my Pokemon in this demo, it was mid-teens. (14,15,16ish)
Thanks for keeping tabs on this. feel bad for not having any substantial updates. i promise there'll be on sooner or later.

Hello !

Hmmm.... not sure why thats still happening if you have 603. Can you post a screenshot of where exactly you are stuck? (press the print-scr button /near delete button/ and paste/save on MS paint, then upload as attachment or something)

remember, you have to head upstairs in silph to get to giovanni, rather than heading downstairs to the undergroudn labs, as thats a optional mission (latias auto summon)

mmm Classic rpg :megusta:

And dude,if you make it more mobile,you will have my eternal gratitude.(more mobile=version for some kind of mobile device)
Mobile version would be pretty awesome, im suck with this game as the engine is only for PC. would if i could.

hey man! Great game. this was an interesting Idea and well put together.
Thanks!

Happy BCKC^^

Grats on Demo 7, took you long enough
I haven't been here a lot myself, but I do remember you saying something about releasing full version by the end of last year. I like how that turned out.

Anyway, now that I really don't have much to do except slap myself with my earth science review book, need a spellchecker again?
However, as an idea, I would much rather just go through all the individual events on RM2k3 and fix them there. (Especially when you have a few days/weeks where you can't work on the game. I found the previous method sorta tedious and I didn't really enjoy the game as much.)

EDIT: annnnd... disappointment. Separating v7 into parts? D:
EDIT2: Blehh, just a reminder: You haven't updated the first post yet. It's been awhile
Yeah, time management is a pain. for some reason i didn't anticipate the fact i'd have less free time this year compared to last >:/
Had to split up v7 into parts because i knew the revamp would take long.

i love both FF and Pokemon so this is the best of both worlds
i'd played version 6 & 7 and i must say this game is A+ and i would love to get past the area after you dock but i know that might not be possible
i've played many pokemon theme game but not with FF in it
Actually, you can go a little bit past the dock. you can tell where the demo ends because it'll say "Chapter 8 - To Be Continued"

When is the next version coming out
the best answer would be: "Eventually"

Anyways, mostly was just checking in to see if there isn't an update~ <3
Going to do that once in a while to be suuuure to not miss the next part, but don't force yourself too hard on getting it out fast, or the quality might be less... nice? ^.^"
Keep up the good work~ <3
Thanks!

the best thing would be to look through this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d0wvUsqbJHS2lKjCEMK5cdaFqz4H-mvEn4o35fOOpec/edit?hl=en_US
and see if the bug is already in there or not.

@DarkDoom: Can I have access to that GDocs changelog file? I'll pm my email if you agree.

yeah, kk. just pm me your email and i'l add.

I downloaded the patch, that's why I don't understand why I still can't keep playing :/
Well, I think I'll re-try it, maybe I did something wrong ^^
Anyway, thank you =)

Years
I understood where was my mistake ! I copied/pasted the files, instead of replaced it on the main file ! Stupid me ...
Anyway, thank you for answering me =D
This game is really awesome !

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Picked up Demo 7a for a short playthrough.
Haven't gotten Eevee yet, but...
-In the intro, before Oak, the first set of ellipses shouldn't have a space before them.
-WHOA BUCKEYE GOT A SEX CHANGE
-Map item picture is off centered when given by mother

Yeah... I didn't get too far ><

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
I discovered a bug at Imibo lake. (I think that is the name, it's by Route 2). When you arrive, the is no bottom to the tree tiles and there is a weird woman standing in them. Oh, and I can't move. I might save to slot 2 and see what happens then.

EDIT: Saved to slot 2 and I'm still stuck. The bad thing is that I hadn't saved for ages and I got really far... Just my luck.

EDIT 2: Every time I complete the Flux Compacitor mission, I get sent on it again when I return to Prof. Oak. I've been using the house teleporter if that helps.

P.S.: You definitely didn't know this at the time you first began developing the game, Aurum Troops are enemies in Kid Icarus: Uprising. When I first saw the name 'Aurum Town', it was the first thing that came to mind.

Last edited:
Years
I really like this game! The music, the story and the witty dialog, but especially the battle system, help make this game unique and distinct from the official games. This is the first fanmade game I've played, and so far it has been great :D I've laughed more than once!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Started playing this game, finally...
Anyway, there are quite many things that require fixing although otherwise, the game feels awesome.

The quest log has lots of bugs in it. I didn't find a place where you had these written down so I felt like I should reply here what I found.

Infinite loops: When choosing some of the "items", an infinite loop starts and you won't be able to escape from it any other way by closing the application (I didn't get far at the first time but it was still a bit annoying because I hadn't saved before I started viewing the items with quest log and had to start over).

I noticed the following items to have infinite loops in their scripts:
-Some of the Hidden Trophys
-Corrupted pokemon: Pinsir, Cacturne, Kingler, Pelipper, Arcanine, Heracross, Ninetails, Magcargo & Scyther
-Corrupted Voltorb + black palette unlike with other items

Other minor oddities:
-"Baby Steps" displays the same text as "Beginner Collector".
-"Export 20 ManMan... has a dot in the end of its description unlike other items.
-Corrupted Zubat is written in a different way that it should.
-Corrupted Abra/Kadabra, Phanpy/Donphan, Lairon/Aggron (I've a feeling these are not bugs but felt like reporting them anyway).
-Defeat the corrupted Laitos -quest.

Hopefully you'll get these fixed for the following versions!
(I'll get back to playing the game itself instead of searching for glitches from now on, hahha :D)

Back