• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Olli... I love you. <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Olli97, you are my one true love. I have always adored and respected you and I want nothing other than to spend my time by your side. <3 I know we've had minor disagreements in the past, but together we work perfectly and I think we're the best damn team out there. No matter what anyone *cough*Lerroux*cough* says, we'll always be amazing.

Up your's to you purple admin boy and whatever twisted views you have about us as a staff team. Maybe if you'd been around more than 5 minutes you'd have some idea about how things work, but whatever, you've made it impossible to care about this forum anymore. Do whatever you want based on your bull**** opinions of how mods work as partners or how the staff in general work as a team, but don't you dare demand respect from preaching **** like this and expect to be loved. You've crossed the line this time. And I know this probably counts as another point on your little review points bull**** scheme, but I don't give a **** anymore, do what you want. You need the staff on your side or this place will fall apart even more than it has since your arrival, so do something about it whilst you still have the slightest chance of redemption or you'll see what we've all been saying come to life. And it won't be pretty.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Yeah! Go to hell Lerroux, and stay out of our business. We don't want your opinion on how we work as a team, so no matter what you say, your opinion won't matter to us, and it shouldn't to the rest of staff either. Instead of sticking your long nose into our business, stick it up your ass and stay away from us. We still haven't heard Steve confirm anything, so I still believe that you didn't become an admin legit, in which case I just want you to leave us alone and stop ruining the forum. Everything was perfectly fine before you came, and everything will be better once you leave again. kthxbye

Back