Thoughts on BD and SP? Page 2

Started by Pokémon Trainer Marnie November 18th, 2021 7:43 AM
  • 28 replies
Male
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
145 posts
9.8 Years
Not yet. To avoid people finishing their dex day 1, Nintendo denies the ability for players to send pokemon through pokemon Home at the moment. They will probably allow it either in 6 months or 1 year after the game has been launched. ..... or so I read somewhere
Even 6 months is a lot of time..
I hope there are a lot of implementations until there, I mean, extra stuff..
But I don't have a lot of expectations

It's not about the Pokémon you have, it's about how you train it.
Do you like fun battles with unusual teams? Then check out this thread Battle Tower Logs!

Pikaboo

halloween never ends ~

he, they
Spirit Halloween
Online now
Posted 29 Minutes Ago
3,353 posts
1.1 Years
I played until Roark and ... it just felt like Diamond but with minor QoL improvements.

Like, FR/LG removed a lot of the Gen I jank, HG/SS and OR/AS had drastically different look and feels, and even if you didn't like, you have to admit that LGP/E had a very unique take on Pokémon and a vibrant art style.

For better or for worse all of those games felt different by the time you were ready to face the first gym leader, this feels like it was too faithful of a remake that they didn't understand why the original artwork worked in the first place.

There's the Underground yes, but unless you have NSO (and want Internet Connectivity) this pretty much feels like a worse version of the diversity I could get in something like Renegade Platinum.

Personally, this feel like this was rushed (as the many softlocks seem to indicate) and I wouldn't recommend the game to someone unless they very specifically wanted "Sinnoh on the Switch".

If you liked it, I love that for you and I'm glad you're having a blast, but it's just not for me.

RowletChespin

Female
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
57 posts
4.6 Years
Not yet. To avoid people finishing their dex day 1, Nintendo denies the ability for players to send pokemon through pokemon Home at the moment. They will probably allow it either in 6 months or 1 year after the game has been launched. ..... or so I read somewhere
Well, just saw a Poketuber finished the dex in one day WITHOUT HOME.

So that point is moot. 😆

Pokémon Trainer Marnie

Dark Type Trainer

She/Her
Galar Region
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
27 posts
85 Days
My apologies Sheep, i have been very unwell over the last few months and i had a good Christmas though, hope you all did too! ^-^

I did get Diamond again this time around, something nostalgic for me as i couldn't afford both games, haven't had a chance to play much though since the op, hopefully will get the second badge soon.