• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cameron the Photographor

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In HG/SS, around the Johto and Kanto regions, there was a photographer named Cameron. If you say yes when prompted to take a photo, he will take pictures of you with all six of your Pokemon. There are also certain important NPCs that will take a photo with you if right conditions are met. However, you can only keep a certain amount of photos in your photo album in your PC.

Did you make use of the photo feature in HG/SS? What did you think of it?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
tbh I totally forgot this was even a thing

pretty sure I made use of it a couple of times though

Years
i completely forgot his name was cameron!!!!! but yeah, i definitely used the feature in-game whenever possible. it's definitely an adorable feature, and i hope something similar to it is in SwSh :fufu:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
This reminds me that I still need to finish my Gen. 4 Shiny team. I've been wanting to take a pic with a full Shiny party. Too bad I didn't remember before I transferred most of my Shinies. Dx

Speaking of USUM, it's a shame that you can't take photos with your whole party. Maybe they'll bring that back in Sword/Shield?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
someone to take pictures of me and my team and me being a sentimental af bitch???????????? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP i take my picture every time i see him because i love to look back at my team when they were little babies and then see how they've grown. admittedly, the pics after they're all fully evolved are a little less special or interesting, but the ones that show the journey to being fully evolved are kinda adorable. pinches quilava's cheek.........

Back