Advertiser Content

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
I will be making it a point to use every new Pokemon that is released, but Wooloo and Impidimp are a definite yes.

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
6,440 posts
14.1 Years
the only two i'm pretty 100% on are sobble and yamper :fufu: beyond that, i guess we'll see who else is revealed. i like all of the new pokémon revealed thus far, i just don't necessarily see myself using them all.

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
5,936 posts
7.4 Years
My mind is set on using Grookey if it has a decent final evo. Definitely see myself using Corviknight if its stats are decent. And Yamper cause its too cute to say no to.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Sugar-Fable

Pokemon Princess

Female
USA
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
29 posts
1.2 Years
So far - besides the starters - I'll definitely have a Yamper on my team. I plan to catch a Wooloo but I'm not sure it'll stay on my main team till the end~

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!

Age 33
Male
Seattle, WA
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,484 posts
7.2 Years
will give a couple a chance (do hope Eevees are found early in the game)

Scorbunny as the starter
Corviknight
-- regional cat for sure - a must in every team I have --
any other that catches my attention, haven't decided
I ♥ Foxes and Cats!! - art i drew myself
instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
check out my arts: Firox-Fox - Discord: Jyo-Espeon#0363

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn

Age 31
Male
Texas, USA
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
152 posts
331 Days
At first glance, I would pick Corviknight & Impidimp, because I love the design, and I am interested in seeing what a Dark/Fairy type would bring to the table respectively.
3DS Friend Code information
Wi-fi Battle Request Info

Social Media Handles
Discord SirSpur#1123
Twitter SirSpur
Instagram SirSpur
Gab.ai SirSpur
Diaspora SirSpur

Pepperton

Male
Texas
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
3,389 posts
5.7 Years
gonna be using grookey and impidimp, at the moment. it depends on evolutions
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
16 posts
79 Days
Corviknight for sure, if impidemp (if thats its name) evolves ,I'll use it. If yamper is a single stage pokemon I'll pass, I have a fondness for dog pokemon but yamper looks silly. Scorbunny will be my starter for the first playthrough, but i'm considering using my sister's switch to trade over the other starters on my save to see how all 3 play. I plan on using gen 8 pokemon only during the campaign, I hope the rest revealed aren't silly looking

Ash

Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 45 Minutes Ago
There's still plenty of new Pokemon to be revealed I'm sure so I'm holding off on anything beyond my starter (definitely picking Sobble I'm sure no contest) but out of the ones we have seen so far Corviknight and Yamper are definitely on my 'very possible' list. Wooloo too depending on how it evolves/if it does! But that's already four Pokemon so who knows what's going to end up being on my final team in the end!

What I do know is that it'll all be Galar Pokemon since that's how I always try to play a new generation

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4,922 posts
9.2 Years
I will be using nothing, but new pokemon. I hate using old pokemon when it comes to new generations, which is one massive reason Gen 5 is one of my favorites. Currently, I don't have much of an idea of who I want to use, but Corviknight is definitely a strong possibility. I am waiting to see if we get any new Ice Pokemon, which I will be very disappointed if we get less than 6.

I am also waiting to see what the fighting types of the region will look like.

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
11,126 posts
2.5 Years
With the new Pokemon revealed, I'm thinking of something like this:
-The starter
-Corviknight
-Impidimp or Alcremie
-Eldegoss (unless I end up picking Grookey)
-Drednaw (unless I end up picking Sobble)

Still not decided on the rest yet.
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 8!

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
26,197 posts
12.8 Years
Very interested in using Alcremie as well as Wooloo now that I’ve seen it, but still have to see more of what’s available!

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
Between Sobble, Alcremie, Wooloo, Eldegoss, Impidimp, and Yamper, I expect to have the most adorable team in all of Galar. :')

Male
Bristol, England
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
106 posts
41 Days
As of the latest update Drednaw and Corviknight are the only gen 8 guaranteed a spot and I saw a Raichu so that will def have a place will have to see a full dex to see which older poke on i can use, out of the starters Scorbunny looks the better but will have to see its evolutions to see if I want to use it or go with no starter

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza

Female
Funland
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
315 posts
3.6 Years
For example Corviknight and Wooloo are neat, and I'm curiously eyeing Duraludon too. If I get the game, I feel like there'll definitely be new pokemon featured in my team!

Use your Ba'noodle on your... ba'loney!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.

Male
Liberty Garden
Online now
Posted 57 Minutes Ago
9,125 posts
6.6 Years
Aside from the starter 'mon, I might keeping an eye on Wooloo and Alcremie as my potential team members. Still, this list might change as I'm catching more old and new 'mons later on.
Male
England
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
49 posts
3.6 Years
If the GTS is available early enough, I'll be using the three starters for sure. Other than I'm not sure which Pokemon I'm going to use yet, but I'm definitely going to be using only Pokemon introduced in Gen 8 for my main team. Bit of a tradition of mine to only use Pokemon introduced in that game's generation. Although, if it's a remake I use Pokemon introduced in the generation it's a remake of.
My Site - Home of EasyDex Crystal, a Pokemon Stadium playthrough, and more!

Check how many days until Pokemon SwSh?
Advertiser Content