PC's resident Pichu

Age 26
Male
New York
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,738 posts
10.3 Years
I finally watched Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and it was so good. Visually stunning and I loved the cast of characters. I see why it did so well!
Moderator of Entertainment and Media

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 19
Female
Ohio
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
687 posts
1.6 Years
I just watched Spider-Man: Homecoming for the first time. :D (My Marvel movie viewing history has gaps, okay) It was awesome. Probably gonna see Far From Home this weekend, if the crowds aren't prohibitive.

UPDATE: THE CROWDS WERE NOT PROHIBITIVE AND FAR FROM HOME WAS EVEN BETTER, OH MY GOSH

Circuit

Wiring your Circuits

Age 23
Male
Berlin
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
4,814 posts
11.4 Years
I recently watched Your Name again with my mum... She didn't get it lmao. Still a lovely film and visually stunning. A recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it!

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
32,642 posts
11.7 Years
I watched Spiderman: Homecoming and it is a kinda cute, kinda funny movie. I much prefer Far From Home though :D it's even funnier and cuter and has the added emotional impact because of the Blip etc.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,788 posts
3.2 Years
Braveheart. The film looks lovely cinematically and has an awesome cast, especially Patrick McGoohan. I do eyeroll at some of the swelling, heroic music a bit though. There's also no history in braveheart beyond using the names of real people like William Wallace, Isabella of France or Robert the Bruce. The flick is fun and nicely-told still, but boy is it Hollywoodized :)

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163
Advertiser Content