• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the fairest of them all?

Years
Which pokemon is the most beautiful?

It might shock you to learn that I think Milotic is the most beautiful pokemon :P

Here are my top 5 most beautiful pokemon.

#1 Milotic
#2 Cresselia
#3 Xerneas
#4 Gardevoir
#5 Espeon

This sure was a tough list to narrow down. There are tons of other pokemon with designs I love.

Who are your top 5?

Years
1. Alolan Ninetales
2. Glaceon
3. Milotic
4. Espeon
5. Suicune (I suppose Suicune is more majestic than anything else but it still counts)

This was a hard list to put for me since I feel like my definition of "beautiful" might be different from others (leaning closer to more majestic-looking I suppose).

Years
Ninetales, both Kantonian and Alolan, are absolutely gorgeous. Milotic as well. ❤ Ninetales is unbelievably pretty though!

tumblr_ovxiz7cm9M1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

tumblr_onr5inpRzT1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Misread the title as "fattest" and had a much different list in my head...

My personal top 10 most beautiful Pokes, in no particular order:
> Ninetales (Alolan and Kanto)
> Arbok (I love sneks ♥♥)
> Sawsbuck (Autumn and Winter form ♥)
> Arcanine
> Honchkrow
> Weavile
> Houndoom (Regular and Mega)
> The entire Treecko line (which I could've made three individual Pokes, but that's no fun)
> Flygon
> Garchomp

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
mmmm i suppose my list (in no particular order) would to be...

1. milotic
2. altaria
3. mega-absol
4. articuno
5. mega-gardevoir

if anything i would have to say articuno tops all of them because i've always thought articuno as really pretty ever since i was a child. the rest are just in there lol

icycatelf

Alex
Years
5. Gardevoir/Mega Gardevoir or Articuno
4. Suicune
3. Ninetales/Alolan Ninetales
2. Espeon
1. Dragonair

I didn't include Milotic because it starts getting ugly if I look at it too long. It kind of looks like its "hair" was shaved down the center and its gills look too much like bitemarks. :|

Last edited:
Years
1. Dragonair (and Dratini by proxy): Elegant as all hell, absolutely gorgeous shiny only to be completely undermined when it evolved into a diabetic lizard thing.
2. Ninetales: Looks absolutely majestic and you can see it's beauty radiate in it's fur and it's legend.
3. Gardevoir: Well... duh. Elegant design, beautiful eyes and utterly loyal lore. Well done Pokemon.
4. Cresselia: This Pokemon is completely underwhelming as a legendary but I love it's design. It's so beautiful with the choice of colours and the look of it's it's wings. Top tier to the art department.
5. Celebi: My absolute favourite Pokemon it's the dainty hands and feet in contrast to those big, expressive eyes and such a wonderful smile that makes Celebi such a sweet Pokemon. It's shiny is like 10x that. I love it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
1. Reshiram
2. Suicune
3. Dragonair
4. Florges
5. Mega Ampharos

Years
1. Alolan Ninetales
2. Glaceon
3. Milotic
4. Espeon
5. Suicune (I suppose Suicune is more majestic than anything else but it still counts)

This was a hard list to put for me since I feel like my definition of "beautiful" might be different from others (leaning closer to more majestic-looking I suppose).

I considered Suicune carefully too and was torn for the same reason, asking myself how do I describe Suicune. Beautiful? Haunting? That's it. Majestic is the word I was looking for!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Easy! n_n;

- Alolan Ninetales
- Milotic
- Dragonair
- Sylveon
- Articuno

Sorvete

Novice
Years
My list would probably have Sylveon and Glaceon at the top, but also Arcanine, Milotic, Dragonite, Espeon, Mienshao, Entei, and Terrakion.

Years
tenor.gif

1. Milotic
2. Gardevoir
3. Cresselia
4. Ninetales
5. Glaceon
6. Beautifly
7. Roserade
8. Lopunny
9. Lilligant
10. Liepard

Honourable mentions: Suicune, Lapras, Espeon, Gothitelle, Mismagius, & Florges

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
not counting the Eeveelutions - for me they all equally take the 1st place!!
kitty Espeon takes the top spot!

aside from that... my other top 5 favorites include:
Zorua - that adorable little fox Pokemon
Fennekin (+ evos) - adorably fluffy fire foxy
Vulpix (+ evo + Alola forms) - awww, once more adorable and cute foxes
Liepard - love that awesome looking leopard
Persian - i do love Alolan too... but the original Kanto Persian love it more, so fluffy looking, reminds me of one of my cats

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
1. Milotic, of course
2. Suicune
3. Tsareena
4. Mienshao
5. Pheromosa

Honorable mentions: Lilligant, Gardevoir, Misdreavus, Vileplume, Bellosom, Delcatty, Alolan Ninetales, Primarina, Roserade and the recently confirmed Eldegoss

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
1.The Eeveelutions - A cute mix between a fennec fox and a cat, female Flareons is no doubt my fav eeveelutions
2.Ralts family - Stated to be very calm pokemon and likes it's trainers, their final evolutions - Gardevoir and Gallade really takes matters in their own hands when defending someone
3.Caterpie family - From Ash getting one
4.Shieldon - It just looks so cute...........unlike it's evolution
5.Alakazam

Last edited:
Years
Beauty unfortunately isn't in the eye of this beholder, especially when you consider that the first Pokémon that came to my mind was Huntail. Yeah. Not joking.

So here's one very unnatural list:

1. Zoroark
2. Arcanine
3. Pheramosa
4. Mega Alakazam
5. Huntail

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
All the eveelutions are great, what type of beautiful are we going for because I think mew scored pretty high for me in regards to best looking pokemon.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I think Sylveon is very beautiful cuz its the ultimate bow wearing kawaii pink fox fairy!!! :D

Meh, not much is prettier to me than something with a cute, innocent edge. Having a truly childlike heart is something more people in this world need to have...

Back