SorveteQuente

Bookworm

Male
Brazil
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
1,165 posts
1.2 Years
Yes, I love fairies! They're beautiful, strong, magnificent, all in one!

Name: Wallace/SorveteQuente
Fav fairies: Sylveon, Whimsicott, Togekiss, Clefable, Azumarill, Mawile, Ribombee, Tapu Bulu

NEW FAIRY REVEALED!

Alcremie! Behold the beloved Strawberry darling!!

Delicious
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

MargatroidCA

Seven-Coloured Puppeteer

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
47 posts
64 Days
Ooh now this one I like, it looks so delicious! Especially its Mega Evolution- er uh, Gigantamax form or whatever.

I must have it. :o
~ Touhou Project ~

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,043 posts
2.4 Years
all i see is a huge cake

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
Tbh that's pretty much all there is to see, lmao. A sentient cake.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
You can use whatever name you want! I'll add you later today! n_n;

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
M-may i join? Im sorry if ive already posted here! I think i already have but i dont see my old response, i hope you dont mind that im asking again. Name: waifer (preferably. I dont care for my username) favorite fairy pokemon: mimikyu, mawhile, tapu lele, primarina and mega diancie and audino
Of course, dear. Welcome to the club! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

What do you think of the new Fairy Pokémon being revealed?

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
Im sorry i dont know anything about newer pokemon. Would you mind telling me what pokemon that is?
Yup! Like Hikanearylup said, one of the new Fairies (and my personal favorite!) is Alcremie! And the other confirmed Fairy type is Impidimp, though no new official art has been released for the cutie. n_n;

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
Double post sorry!

All new users have been added! <333

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni

Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
25 posts
16 Days
Yup! Like Hikanearylup said, one of the new Fairies (and my personal favorite!) is Alcremie! And the other confirmed Fairy type is Impidimp, though no new official art has been released for the cutie. n_n;
I see :) i believe ive seen alcremie before. Isnt that one the whipped cream pokemon? I think that ones super cute!!! I love whipped cream haha! I havent heard of impidimp before yet :) sounds cool! I also saw the corgi pokemon and wooloo and of course the new starters! For the new starters, my favorite is Scorbunny because i love fire types and bunnies

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
Name:TheAlmightyBlaziken
Favorite Fairies:Alcremie,Mimikyu,Kirlia,Primirina,and Mawile
I have nothing else to say except I used a Kirlia and Mawile on my team in pokemon moon all the way through the elite four and I never evolved that Kirlia for some reason.
Hey! Welcome to the club! Sadly, there's no party sprite that's been released for Alcremie, so I'm going to have to skip that one unless I find a custom artist's rendition (or just stop being lazy and make one myself rip). But regardless, I'll add you right now! n_n;

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Age 20
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
43 posts
5 Days
For some reason I feel like wooloo and yamper are both going to evolve into fairy types

also some really cute fan art of yamper and wooloo here's a linkhttps://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/c0sdb3/i_drew_the_cute_bois_wooloo_and_yamper/ full credit goes to the artist xviolincatx also the picture was too big
Hello I don't know what this does

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
Oh I so sincerely hope that Wooloo gets a Fairy type evolution! That would be the best decision TPC has ever made. :’)

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Age 28
Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
2,514 posts
15 Years
It makes me happy when new people join this club! :D Fairy Pokemon are so cute~

I like that strawberry pokemon (Acreamie, i think its called?). Its ADORABLE. (<3) The giant cake form of it is a liiittle scary to me, but at the same time, also really really pretty and girly. So I like her too :3

I also can't help but wonder what Code Helmet was banned for O.o Seeing his posts in here, it says he has the banned status.....anyone pming me what happened would be nice. I hope it wasn't bad I asked about it!
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,344 posts
8.2 Years
I hope that just because Alcremie got a Gigantamax forme doesn’t mean they won’t include an adorable evolution to its line. I’d love to see what our little strawberry cream cutie could evolve into next!

And sorry, staff members aren’t allowed to disclose the status under which other members are banded. :( But I can tell you that it involved some very inappropriate comments about minorities.

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Age 28
Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
2,514 posts
15 Years
Your avatar looks super innocent and sweet natured Fairy ^_^

I wanna eat more strawberries again thanks to this pokemon.....xD Maybe i'll buy some when i'm out tomorrow! :D

They finally have a strawberry themed pokemon, and its just one of the cutest little pink things I ever saw since ever...>///<;;

...I want one as a pet!!!! :D <3
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D
Advertiser Content