bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
174 posts
3.2 Years
Guys, I know you are excited for this game, but...Its not a good idea to burn people out by asking hack creators about a relase date. As the great Shigeru Miyamoto said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is a bad game forever"

Freako, dont worry, take your time to do stuff.
i tell people this all the time. be patient and you will get a finished product. i agree asking for release dates is not something i do much. it's finally good to see someone say the thing i try telling people
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider
Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
29 posts
5.2 Years
Thing is only one thing stands in his way from releasing this romhack and that's the fly map routine bug which, the Creator of this hack states is the last thing keeping him from finishing it. This problem frustrates him and he can't fix it without taking too long and he had a ton of other projects he's interested in working on.

Why not cut corners and implement a simple teleport system to replace the fly function and release this game and get it over with. Somehow I get the feeling the Creator of this hack just wants to move on from this and put all his efforts to newer projects.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
51 posts
2 Years
This is my passion project and I'm doing what I can to complete it.
I am absolutely certain that this is probably the best Pokemon game I could create.
Bronze 1 missed the mark. But I got it this time, I'm sure!
If I may suggest to you Freako, if you can, try to shoot for finishing your hack by next weekend as long as you have the time to make that happen. If you can't finish it by next weekend, that's fine too. But I really really really hope you can finish and release it as soon as possible because I really want to play this hack so bad, and I know a lot of other people want to play it so bad as well. God bless you and your hack to be completed soon.

Paige

Age 30
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,058 posts
10.1 Years
The last time I pushed myself to finish a project within a week I ended up in hospital. No thanks, lol.

Anyway, Coraldev came along and actually fixed the fly map completely!!
Time to get on with it.
That is nice to hear that the fly issue is remedied, looking forward to the release.

Advertiser Content