• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game has your highest playtime?

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
recorded hours: probably CS:GO with 1900+ hours in total

but then again there are also games I've played for way longer that do not have hours recorded cause no steam and i cant count so idk :x
among them being:
- Destiny 1
- C&C Red Alert 2
- Terraria (steam records only say 300 but im 100% sure i also had like 2k hours into that game)
- C&C Tiberian Sun

Last edited:

Cid

Years
One of those gosh-darned Pokémons. Especially the ones where I bred competitively viable Pokémon. So it's one of Omega Ruby, Sun, and Ultra Sun. I'll check back on their play times when I can.

I've also played a lot of The Sims, The Sims 2, and Stardew Valley (183 hours). I'm not sure how to get the exact play time for the first two, so I'll just leave them mentioned as I did.

If Pokémon Showdown counts as a game, then that would be a real contender as well.

Years
According to Steam, Civ 5. But The Sims 2/3 and various Pokemon games/Showdown are contenders too.

Last edited:
Years
If I had to take a wild guess, it would probably be Skyrim or Fallout: New Vegas. Owning them both like twice on console and PC really racks up your hours, and that's not even getting into the modding....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
It would probably be Grand Theft Auto 5. I did several playthroughs then finally attempted one where I went for 100% completion, which took an entire year. The appeal for most people seems to be online, although very little of my time with the game has been spent that way.

Years
Animal Crossing: New Leaf: 1642
Pokemon X: 1506
Splatoon 2: 1460
Terraria: 1123
Stardew Valley: 811

I was going to say "Oh Splatoon 2 easy" and then I remembered my 3DS still exists... another 200 hours I'll have New Leaf beat.

If your question is "do you have a life?" my answer is no. ._.
to be fair, a lot of that game time was put in before 2016, but I have no excuse for SDV and Splatoon.

Years
I don't have the exact numbers (thanks Origin!!!) for either game, but I can guarantee I've spent over 1000 hours in both The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 over the past few years.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Definitely over 1000 hours playing Fire Emblem and Xenoblade on the 3DS (I dunno tenge exact number), followed up by Bravely Default/Second (peerless grinding), and Pokémon games like HG.

Years
Disgaea 1 has captivated me and therefore taken up the majority of my gaming time since 2003 and therefore between about 49037545623528937432 saves I'm sitting at an easy 3000+ hours on the game. FFIX and FFVIII then come in at probably 2000~ between the pair, again having them since release and playing them relentlessly from like waking up to bed and much longer haha...

In terms of anything recently.........League of Legends is a huge timesink along with Diablo 2 (specifically a mod for the game called Median XL)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
Tales of Graces F. 70+ hours. I did all the after game content and bonus boss fight. Afterwards I started new game plus which allowed me to keep all the gold and abilities I earned.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Super Smash Brother's Melee - literally too many hours. It's easier to count how many Game Cubes died because I played them into the ground. Which is nine, by the way.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3000+ hours.
A combined 1500+ hours in Monster Hunter.
A combined 800+ hours in Skyrim.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
4000+ Hours in Minecraft
1000+ Hours in Skyrim
100+ Hours in Golden Sun (counting all 3 entries)

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
I don't know the exact numbers for most of them, but I know I have like 1000+ hours on Minecraft. I've reached 150+ on some Pokémon games, like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky..
I know on Steam I have 3000+ hours on Mabinogi, more if you count the times when I didn't play it via Steam, but it's an MMORPG so idk if it would count. Same with MapleStory, I'd stay up super late playing that in 2011.
I'd also count my childhood games such as Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue or any of the Sly Cooper games, I played them like crazy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
idk exact times like everyone else here but i'm going to say probably tales of symphonia considering the countless playthroughs i have played for that game

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Objectively? Like, as far has been recorded?

Duel Links has the most time from me at 6218 hours supposedly. It's not accurate but it's definitely up there as the second or first game I have the most playtime is.

After that is Duel Links where I have 4818 hours on my main, probably a few days worth on my main alt (like a week?). Again, not completely accurate but that's definitely second or first.

And following that probably osu or The Sims 2 or 3. I'd say osu but considering how many times I'd just play TS2 or TS3 from morning to the dead of night they're at least contenders, couldn't tell you which one I played more though.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I thought the answer would be League of Legends, but according to a third-party website apparently I've 'only' spent 693 hours on it.

That means that my highest would be Pokemon Diamond at ~720 hours. No idea how I sunk so many hours into it (especially since I haven't seriously played it in almost ten years). I must've been on it day and night as a kid!

Third would be Monster Hunter for sure. I know I spent at least 200 hours on 3 Ultimate, about the same on 4 Ultimate, and probably half that amount on Generations (unfortunately my gaming time really dipped around the time I started working more often). Might be able to overtake the other games once I actually get into Gen Ultimate.

Back