• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have a Shuckle???????

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 44
  • NY
  • Seen Jul 13, 2010
I got one I pmed you but im only looking for shiney's right now

LOL he offered me a shiny gyrados for one and it was not shiny. Then he tells me it is and that my shuckle is shiny as well. I decided against trading with him kinda irritating taking the time to get an egg and hatch it and the person can not even come through with their offer.

Years
LOL he offered me a shiny gyrados for one and it was not shiny. Then he tells me it is and that my shuckle is shiny as well. I decided against trading with him kinda irritating taking the time to get an egg and hatch it and the person can not even come through with their offer.
Thanks for telling me I was just about to waste my time doing the same thing lol

RabiesGuy

Frozen Heart
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2008
I WANT A MAGIKARP FOR A SHINY SUCKLE . SOB I CAN'T FIND A MAGIKARP IN POKEMON DIAMOND ...

Back