• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Most classical was mainly designed to be relaxing instead of exciting, sort of like downtempo and ambient.

Of course, I DARE anyone to call this boring and avoid my fist in their face:

Years
I find classical music relaxing. I mean, it's not something that you actively listen to, it's more of a background type of music for me.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Despite living in the south pretty much my whole life country has never had any appeal to me, but then again I didn't grow up on it since my parents never listened to it either.

Yeah classical music is great to listen to if you want to relax.

Sir Codin

Speaking of relaxing, something for all you Toonami fans out there:

To this day, I'm trying to find the tune used in this DBZ intro:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I usually find myself in a minority, i tend to favor rock, metal, classic metal, classic rock, punk and so on.

Spoiler:

I'm not opposed to any particular genre really, although I'm yet to find a rap/dubstep song I enjoy. Although that last fact may be due to the fact the only people I ever see or hear playing it are the least likable people in my area.

It doesn't help that I work in a nightclub, meaning that I have to put up with truly awful taste in music, and the same 4 songs from the current-pop charts repeated over and over....

Sir Codin

I'm getting a little bored talking about music, let's talk about something else.

Like how manly tea is:

Spoiler:

Sir Codin

I'm a terrible British person; but I prefer coffee.

*shrug* I just listen to what I enjoy, which is a vastly wide range of stuff.

I used to be into coffee, but I switched to tea when I began worrying about too much caffeine. Also, although I'm not a fan of some of the bands you listed, good attitude to have.

EDIT:
While I'm at it, here's another video I find hilarious:

droomph

weeb
Years
A lot of women would find that insulting.
I think it's pretty damn funny. Stupid entitled women.

Have a politically incorrect, yet amusing video.
I don't get being "politically correct".

I just say, be polite, and say whatever the damn you want, as long as it's not to hurt somebody or degrade them.

Like, you can swear, but just don't use it to tell me how much of a "****ing *******" I am.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Here's a little something to lighten the atmosphere!

Spoiler:

xD xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Here's a little something to lighten the atmosphere!

Spoiler:

xD xD

Looks like a Oreo, right synerjee? Yum yum, this Snorlax approves of this post.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I have similar tastes as you, Somniac, with a bit of j-rock/metal thrown in. And I lean more to metal than rock :3

Sometimes I'll go a bit off the wall and listen to DJ Ozma or something crazy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Looks like a Oreo, right synerjee? Yum yum, this Snorlax approves of this post.

Yes, it's based off an Oreo. Its name is Oreon, as stated in the picture. xD
I know Snorlax is hungry but please don't eat this Pokemon! :P

@Hikari: Haha yeahh, I used to love Oreos too, but I somehow began to not like them as much these days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I like Oreos with milk. Though without milk is good too. Sometimes I still get cravings for Oreos but when I am not in a craving they're just your average cookie to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back