• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need someone to help me here

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
I need someone to help me here. I am trying to add in new Pokemon to a Fire Red rom to put on my recently bought GBA flash cart but am having difficulties doing so (All the evolutions get erased and what not) so I was hoping for someone to do this for me. I'll provide the sprites for you to use and link to those from 4shared when those are uploaded. For moves, stats etc, you can use Serebii except for Dragonong, Hydrio, Shellister, Pigasoos, Bronsix, Goldix and Silvix (For those, take the stats of their previous forms and add them up by 40 so 80 HP becomes 120 HP now and then some. For Goldix, Bronsix and Silvix, just do 100 for all their stats and 3 for the EV's) Dragonong is the third form of Dewgong and evolves with a water stone, Shellister is the third form to cloyster nd also evolves with a water stone, Pigasoos is the third form to Rapidash and evolves with a fire stone and Hydrio is the third form for Dodrio and the level it needs to be at is 20 levels higher than it is for Dodrio (So, if Doduo evolves at level 30, Dodrio evolves to Hydrio at level 50 then) For Porygon and Porygon 2 make them evolve at Level 20 and 40 respectively rather than the up-grade trade method. For Rhypherior, add 20 to the level Rhyhorn needs to be at to evolve into Rydon. For Mismagius and Honchkrow, make Beanette and Murrkrow evolve with a moon stone. For Mamoswine, add twenty to Swinubs evolution level (If you need a refresher, if he evolves at level 36, it will get doubled by twenty to 56 which is what level Pillowswine will evolve at for Mamoswine) Probpass is level 30. Roserade is sun stone. Budew is level up with happiness (No day or night happiness). Tangrowth is leaf stone. Togekiss is sun stone. Yanmega is level 36. Leafeon is leaf stone and Glaceon is level 40. Espeon will now require a sun stone to get and Umbreon will also need a moon stone to get as well abolishing their happiness day and night evolution method. Lickilicky is trade (no item). Electivire and Magmoarter are +20 of the level Magby and Elekid need to be at to evolve into Electabuzz and Magmar respectively. Magnezone needs a thunder stone. Happiny needs happiness. Froslass is level 56 and Duskinoir is moon stone. If any of this does not make sense at all, then please feel free to point that out and I'll re-word this to make this more clear but am kind of in a hurry right now which is why you're getting this. Here is the 4 shared link.
Just share the completed rom through something like 4shared so I can download it when you're all done. I'm not too keen on asking for assistance but am giving up on this.
https://www.4shared.com/rar/26XKkmt0ei/Sprites.html

Back