• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 8, 2009
You get a 5 out of 10 because you should be getting the food not looking at it! >D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
I like to announce my Illness to let Cute Girlz care about the poor Chaos XD , 10/10 for that nice Title XD

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 8, 2009
Merc with a Mouth is the nickname for Deadpool (my avatar and my signature - he never shuts up). 2 out of 10. I prefer Provolone!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
1/10

Kinda boring. . Sorry. =(

Warning: If your computer cannot read Japanese symbols, you'll have a hard time reading my usertitle! XD​

Years
3/10. Sorry, I dislike Brawl passionately. Also, proper sentence structure could've been used. "sanny's the name, Brawl's my game." may have left a better impression on me.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
Years
3/10. Sorry, I dislike Brawl passionately. Also, proper sentence structure could've been used. "sanny's the name, Brawl's my game." may have left a better impression on me.

WHATTTT?!! YOU DONT LIKE BRAWL?! SCREW YOU MAN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MISSING OUT ON YOU HAVENT LIVED YET
!/10 BECAUSE YOURS IS SO TRUE AND I DONT LIKE YOU

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
The decoration annoys me.

It's not as creative as you may think it is.

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back