• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years

I know how bad releasing a Shiny Pokemon is...

pokmon-welcome-to-the-salty-spitoon.jpg

I missed out on a Shiny in Black, when I ran from a Shiny Boldore.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

What's up with that guy? First he had a bowl of nails for breakfast without any milk, then he had a bowl of milk without any nails, then a bowl of spaghetti with milk, and now he released a shiny Pokemon? Wow, he's one hell of a guy!

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
79, careful, we have to talk about pokemon topics, or BinaryPeaches will put nails into us!

Years

That's right pal... now I think you might want to watch this if you love Oshawott:

He IS adorable, and that's why I liek Oshawottz.

That cuteness all but cemented him as my starter choice in Black.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Well if Pokemon can't crossover with KH or Sonic...
(KH is not for weeaboos!)
Then it should crossover with...*dramatic music*...anything. Just any pokemon with a different battle system! I mean, sure the current one is fun, but I like the varied versions (Ranger, Rumble, Conquest...)so...yeah.

Years

Now for a Trainer that always makes me laugh... Youngster Joey!

41705%20-%20Pokemon%20Youngster_Joey.png

Joey, stop ringing me... cos you know, my persona is equal to that of an outraged news anchor.

And now I shall tell you that you can't be a Pokemon Master if all you have is a Rattata that you call top percentage.

019.gif

I WILL EXTERMINATE ANY TRAINER WHO LOVES RATTATA!

darkpokeball

Years
Youngster Joey is actually part of a conspiracy. Check this out:
"My Rattatta is in the top percentage of Rattatta."
Two Rattatta's give us 2r, so we get:
"My is in the top percentage of 2r."
My is? Sounds like Myiz! And we all know that Myiz stands for: Mother, You Isolated Zebra. So, we take what we can: 2r's to correspond with our previous r's (Mother and Zebra). So we get:
In the top percentage of 4r. Two r's equals 1d(radius is half of diameter) so it becomes:
In the top percentage of 2d.

Which means that Joey clearly knows that his world is 2d, meaning he knows that pokemon is a video game. He says that his Rattata is in the top percentage of 2d, sprite-wise, but we all know that Rattatta isn't in the top percentage. Which means that he's trying to brainwash the player into thinking false facts. It is in fact a test brainwash to make the player love Rattatta's. If the brainwash works, then Joey would record his experiments success and then proceed to take over Johto.
Freaky, eh?
Spoiler:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Okay, back to the actual Pokemon stuff.

My favourite Ghost types of each generation:

Gen 1: Gengar
Gen 2: Misdreavus (just because GSC didn't introduce any better Ghost types)
Gen 3: Dusclops
Gen 4: Spiritomb
Gen 5: Chandelure

darkpokeball

Years
*stares at Zoroark*
I am having a rather strange illusion right now...

Anyways, the count needs to get higher. What happeend to the Pika-supporters lead?

Back