• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
I seriously have no idea how a
13yqdkm.jpg
can type. =/
Or see, or type, or see, or type... =/
XD at least we have some creatuve people here, but we already knew you were creative so this post is kinda pointless, balls
But also, your fakemon aren't crap atleast and I'm okay with them, just, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey! DJG good to listen about Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Broken Timeline love ruby destiny can you tell the release date by your guess

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 14, 2016
This game looks horrible... Is what the man who got shot about 41 seconds before said...by a frenzy of fanatics. :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I thought I was the biggest fan of his work...
Nope. There are bigger fans with better cooling effect.

I don't mind if the protagonists talks...but if a hack involves Red....never make him speak, whether he is the player or an NPC...YOU NEVER MAKE RED TALK, its like a RULE.
Him being silent is what makes him a badass in the first place XD
Not silent! "..."s!

Too late for that, don't ya think? (Chaomega, for example) :P
He must mean other fakemons than Ruby Destiny ones =D

I seriously have no idea how a
13yqdkm.jpg
can type. =/
Or see, or type, or see, or type... =/
He falls on the keyboard.

Now in all seriousness... this post deserves a medal, DJG =D

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Oh, hurrah.
Hm. Do we actually get to use Chaomega that early in the game or have you just given yourself it for testing? If the former, may all Pokémon - wild or otherwise - cower in the face of the 980BST chaos dragon! Haha~

Well, the game looks promising so far; good luck.
I do wonder which Pokémon will be available...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
From the screenshots, it looks pretty awesome. I can't wait until it comes out. Meanwhile, good luck!

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
Years
Where can I find a Pokemon Ruby Rom without the MUGS intro? I've searched on google and found nothing. This is a preparation for the future.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Well well well, looks like this is coming along quite nicely. I shall be watching and waiting for something playable with bated breath. So that I can do another run, eheheh.

Odd question, Jagold: Are the Munna and Drowzee lines going to be in this one. I need to know for, err, plot reasons.

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I love the story and not much the grapichs.
The grapichs can be more exploted.

Good luck!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
any info on a beta 1 for this game?.. or is it too early :(

Still have lots of things to do. :3
Still have lots of maps to map. Unfortunately, mapping is really boring on my part and my mappers are currently busy dealing with real life. x3

Will the Deino Line be in it

I think so. I can barely remember the PKMN I added in the game now. xD

Odd question, Jagold: Are the Munna and Drowzee lines going to be in this one. I need to know for, err, plot reasons.

Plot reasons... Suuurrreee...
Anyway, both aren't in the game. xD

So, what are the new types?

Fairy. :3

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Well since told you that the phys/spec split works on FR and EM, it should work properly here. Just thought you should know DJG

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well since told you that the phys/spec split works on FR and EM, it should work properly here. Just thought you should know DJG

i already implemented it. I'm just not sure if it's working because I absolutely have no clue how to test it xD

Back