• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Summary Add-on: Improved Ribbons

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Hello! This script was meant for explicit use in mej71's Contest Script pack, but I figured I release a shortened version here for fellow users who want this feature without any contest features or contest attribute summary pages added (for some reason).

Description:
As far as I know, the feature is missing from default Essentials, leaving the ribbons descriptions def largely unused. Sure, you don't really need it, but it'd be kinda dumb to have a single Pokemon with over 12 Ribbons and be unable to check out all of them if you're planning on events or contests that give Pokemon boat-loads of ribbons. This will allow you to inspect each individual ribbon, to be able to scroll through multiple pages, and to use those descriptions in a neat window. Please use the attached graphics in order to let it function correctly.

Download the .txt version of the script if PokeCommunity breaks my code somehow, haha.
This is for Version 13 of Essentials. If you have had any custom changes to PokemonSummary or are using an updated version of Essentials, feel free to amend it with my changes.

Credit would be, well, super.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I tried but nothing happens. :/ Im using essentials v.15.1, Please can you post here only your modifications with some simple explanations like FL?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
I tried but nothing happens. :/ Im using essentials v.15.1, Please can you post here only your modifications with some simple explanations like FL?

I was originally going to give it instructions, but since no one bothered to give me any feedback and since it's really just an add-on for mej's Contest script pack instead of base Essentials, I just assumed everyone knew how to adapt all of my changes for v13 and up...

But you should still easily find where my new defs, triggers, and changes are. It's only a matter of copy & paste. :P

To be fair... When I have time, I'll update this and give it proper instructions.
Might as well make a second version that retains base Essential's original 3 row x 4 column display too. (I just really prefer the wider ribbon selection I have now. Displays the ribbon descriptions a little better.)

Back