• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality?

Years
Hey all what's your sexuality? Have you ever taken the time to think about it? Have you ever experimented with others of the opposite/same sex?

I'm bisexual, I've known this for a while but when I first came out as a kid I was bullied quite a bit, so I had to start pretending to not be.
It was very hard, especially when people start looking at you with such disgust, and treat you as if you're dirty.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Panromantic asexual. Mostly leaning towards girls/women. But I falll for someone after I've known them awhile. I'd rather be cute with a girlfriend & not the sexy stuff as I'm heavily sex repulsed, outside of fictional representation.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Pansexual.
Ya. Actually, I thought I was only into the opposite sex up until 18 years old, but after I tried going out with this girl and realised I had feelings towards both genders, I came out as Bisexual. However, as I got older, a few years after that relationship I realised that it was never about gender. I fell for the person's personality and who they were more than anything. I was 22. Sooooo, that took 4 years for me to figure out. It really, really hit me hard in the stomach then to figure it out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Heterosexual.
Thought I was bisexual at one point in high school, but those thoughts soon passed, never to return.

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
pansexual~! im blessed to have a wonderful boyfriend (who is trans) which makes it easier to explain to people who don't understand the distinction between pan and bi.

Years
I'm straight. Never really had to think about it much although I must admit I think human sexuality is a really interesting topic.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i'm unsure what i am currently. i thought i was bisexual for a while but then realized that pansexual was a thing so i started labeling myself as that but then quickly realized that didn't fit me either. so i don't really give it much thought currently. it bothers me not to know some days, but i'll figure it out.

currently i just call myself 'gay' as an umbrella term i guess. i just know i like people. i'm still figuring myself out.

Years
Mostly heterosexual as well. Though I briefly questioned it when I assumed I had a crush on Pearl from Steven Universe (lol), I still cannot see myself ever wanting to get intimate with another woman. I like boys. =p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 11, 2018
On the Kinsey scale, I swing from having no sexuality to Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual.

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
Years
I'm bi, i've experimented (not nearly enough tho) and i think about my sexuality less often than i think of sex. The main thoughts i have of sexuality are that it's more fluid, complex and related to other traits than we act/think it is.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Gay through and through. I've never experimented with women but have made out with at least 3 women while drunk. Doubt it would ever go beyond that.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Asexual

I also don't see the appeal of relationships. I've always been satisfied with normal friendships, so I've never understand the big deal about being in one. Or why the word lonely is used for someone not in a relationship. Especially if the person has friends or family, which would make them not lonely.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I'm gay, but with VERY few exceptions. And those exceptions are men who I have very deep, personal relationships with that have crossed into emotional territories due to personality traits - not physical characteristics. My fiancé, for instance.

But as a general, overall feeling, I find myself sexually attracted to women. If there's a label for whatever this is than feel free to tell me, haha.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I'm gay, but with VERY few exceptions. And those exceptions are men who I have very deep, personal relationships with that have crossed into emotional territories due to personality traits - not physical characteristics. My fiancé, for instance.

But as a general, overall feeling, I find myself sexually attracted to women. If there's a label for whatever this is than feel free to tell me, haha.

The term is pansexual, I believe.

Years

bi or panromantic maybe?
Or just plain old bisexual with a strong preference for women.

I'm far from an expert on this sort of thing but figured I'd give it a try.

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
Years
Demisexual cisgendered heterosexual.

Currently in a polyamorous relationship (1M:2F), which isn't what I want long-term, but for now, ehn. His wife wanted to open the marriage, and him and I are super compatible, so that's a thing. His wife's grandmother with dementia asked if her husband was running a harem once LOL

Last edited:

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
Bisexual, when I first came out I questioned telling me dad until I was to the point just to do it. So one a trip back home from my grandparents I told him, ended up having to walk 10 miles to the house. He was mad by that. Christian parents, nowadays they treat it as a phase even when I have a bf.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I'm heterosexual. Happily married, although there were times during middle and high school I wanted to branch out of that realm and experience something different. Albeit it never came to fruition.

Back