• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Daily Exposé: Interviews for Daily

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
To me it made more sense to actually ask PC-people whether they're interested before throwing their names in here, so I may have already asked VisualJae, the lead developer of Pokémon Academy Life, earlier for an interview, which he has accepted.

+1 to interview Kirby as well. :)

Obviously I was going to ask her before conducting the interview. I just wanted to know what people's thoughts were of possibly starting off with her was. It's her choice in the end whether or not she wants to do it.

What format are you doing for your interview? Written? Video?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Obviously I was going to ask her before conducting the interview. I just wanted to know what people's thoughts were of possibly starting off with her was. It's her choice in the end whether or not she wants to do it.

What format are you doing for your interview? Written? Video?

Of course, haha. In my case, I just didn't want to give him bad advertising in case he wouldn't be interested to do an interview by having that mentioned already.

I'm going to stick with a simple written piece for now. I'm a tad nervous to start with recording right away. Might do that later though. You?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Of course, haha. In my case, I just didn't want to give him bad advertising in case he wouldn't be interested to do an interview by having that mentioned already.

I'm going to stick with a simple written piece for now. I'm a tad nervous to start with recording right away. Might do that later though. You?

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat where I want to start off with written stuff and then gradually transition over to recording stuff. But you're right about the "bad advertising" bit, I'll be more attentive next time (:

If you ever want to compare/work together on formulating questions for certain interviewees, PM and we can crank this shiz out together! :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Just make sure to let us know when you want to record something for the channel. A heads up in advance would be good since all of our content is scheduled! 8)

Will do my friend! (: Can you PM me a copy of what your typical schedule may look like? That way we can try to plan ahead of the game so neither of us have too many complications that may arise (:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
That's... kinda tricky to do since we don't really have a typical schedule, haha. Either way, I'm sure it'll be fine provided you let us know a few days in advance that an interview is about to go down. Then once you've done it I can edit it (or if anyone else is interested in doing the editing, that should be fine too but we'd have to review it first!) and then I'll add it to the schedule and let you know when it goes live. :)

Sounds good bud! I'll give you an advanced heads up when an audio recording is going to happen (:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Fine with both Kirby and VisualJae being interviewed respectively. Once you have common questions prepared (and note also that they probably should all have some different questions specific to their work), you can go ahead with drafting the interview. Whichever one is done first will be put up first (and gets a slightly longer introduction explaining the article series briefly), as we can always stagger releases if needed.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Interview questions have been sent out. I hope to have the answers in the next few days and will be asking for help in terms of formatting/editing and such in the near future.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Update again: received answers to first questions, going to write up follow up questions tomorrow morning. If miraculously I can get quick answers again - thanks Kirby! - than I'll most likely have a draft up by the end of tomorrow night.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
May I leave a recommendation for a new interviewee once mine is done?

CBD, Abnegation, killer150, Psychic, and Electra Heart! :)

Back