• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make you're own movie

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I don't know if this belongs in the movie section and I don't know if I should approve this by a mod.

Here you can post what movie that should be made in the future. Put what it is about: the problem, the characters (people, pokemon) and what would happen. This is just for fun everybody. Enjoy.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
They need one about the Regis, and maybe Team Aqua...

Remember I'm making this up as I go... so it won't be very professional...

Team Aqua, being the water freaks that they are... discover the secret of how to release the Regi, they get their Wailord and Relicanth... and like the Regi get released and over a period of days Ash and friends would have to tame them and defeat Team Aqua from completing their plans of world destruction...

Although I'm not quite satified with all these evil organizations trying to do with stuff to Pokemon concepts... should be more abolut natural disasters, ancient legends and messed up Pokemon, I find that stuff more interesting than little groups weirding out Pokemon and stuff...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Okay, mine is a little like Pokemon Colosseum. It isn't too good but..here it goes.
Cipher is trying to make dark Pokemon and they find a weird Pokemon that looks a little like a winged wolf and turn it evil, but it turns out to be stronger than they thought.Ash & Co. must stop it from destroying the world. Little details: Latias turns out to be the one who kissed Ash in Pokemon Heroes and comes back to Ash to haunt him by saying, "Marry me!"(Okay that's dumb but I,too,am making this as I go.)and Ho-oh turns out to be Ash's father who, by a magical accident, was turned into the Pokemon and happens to be the greatest trainer ever.Ash has to leave Pikachu(At the end of the movie) to defend the world against Cipher because Ash has to leave with his father to another planet because all of the Legendary Pokemon are moving for fear of being turned into Shadow Pokemon and destroying the world and Ash has to go with them to watch over them.(LONG SENTENCE!!!!) *imagines the Pokemon series going out of business after people see her stupid movie*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
...this is the premise I considered sending to Japan...

Ash, Misty (yes, Misty and not May), and Brock are somewhere in Hoenn when they are summoned by Professors Birch, Elm, Oak, Ivy, Westwood, etc. to the Indigo Plateau for an emergency meeting of high-level pokemon trainers. There has been a threat against various areas, including Kanto and Johto, with a mysterious man threatening to singlehandedly take over these prefectures using his destructive pokemon...he won't reveal what pokemon he has, so search parties are made from strong trainers to find him...of course Ash's party eventually finds this man after meeting up with other parties who were absolutely ravaged by his single pokemon. After tracking him by his path of destruction through many prefectures, and battles and obstacles created by some of his minions, they meet this evil man and must battle his legendary pokemon or risk subjugation...that mighty pokemon, mightier than all others, was then revealed to be DUNSPARCE!

(and the plot goes on and on from there)

Shinin

Banned
Years
A brave adventurure goes into an ancient underwater cavern full of braille notes on the walls... he walks to the end and an earthquake starts... the sound of three doors opening echoes around the world... an earthquake starts in the cavern, and the adventurure flees quickly and goes to his house in Pacifidlog Town...
POKEMON 2005
THE BROKEN SEAL
duuuuuuh duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuh duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh duuuuh
ASh & co must save hoenn from the regis!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
well i i have htis realy good and awesome idea if they made a movie with real people and like the pokemon animated like really good making them look real now that would be awesome dont you think

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
mewtwo's hoenn takeover plan

. Mewtwo travels to hoenn. mewtwo hears about the weather making pokemon and its savior rayquaza. he goes to the underwater cave to sommon the regis. mewtwo mind controls the regis so they go deeper underwater to awaken kyogre and groudon. mewtwo is unaware that he needs the orbs inorder to awaken them. he sends the regis to attack sootopolis city. as they do so he goes to mt. pyre to get the orbs. this is also the time that team aqua and magma are fighting for the orbs on the mt. Walrien defeats an Agron as mewtwo desents to the ground. the teams r freaked out to see the most powerful pokemon in hoenn. mewtwo demands to know where the orbs r but neither will tell. mewtwo forces the magma leader to tell where they are. mewtwo walks to the orbs as walriens, crobat, camerupts, houndooms, and sharpedos attack mewtwo. when the smoke disapear it is seen that mewtwo is in the sky preparing a huge hyperbeam/shadow ball and throws it at the teams. mewtwo stares at the old couple and steals the orbs from they're hands by using psychic. with each orb on each side he flies back to the regis. the regis are defeated by walter(the old gym leader) and he wonders y they attacked. mewtwo glides down and destroys wats left of the city(even walter is killed). mewtwo then sends the regis to destroy the rest of hoenn. mewtwo then uses the orbs to awaken kyogre and groudon. as they awaken they push mewtwo to the ocean floor and swim to the ocean top. mewtwo is furious and jets out of the water creating huge tiddle waves that destroy moosdeep city and pacifidlog town. mewtwo imidietly mind controls the weather beasts and tells them to attack hoenn. kyogre attacks the islands and the coast as groudon attacks the mainland. the latis sense this and come to fight. jirachi also senses the danger so it emerges from the white rock to see wats going on. as mewtwo now aims for rayquaza he gets stoped by jirachi and latis. mewtwo says he gots no time to fight so he brain washes the latis and tells them to attack evergrand. mewtwo and jirachi start a little battle but only lasted 2 minutes. jirachi is now also mind controled and sent to littleroot town to kill the proffesor. mewtwo reaches the top of rayquaza's tower and sees it. rayquaza talks to mewtwo telling him that it doesnt want to fight. mewtwo says "well I do!!" and throws a shadow ball at rayquaza. it suffered sirious damage so it climbs to the sky to call out to space. mewtwo takes advantage and once again mind controls rayquaza. mewtwo tells it to destroy the tower and attack the battle tower. as rayquaza flies out it starts to rain. kyogre is heading toward dewferd island. mewtwo flies to mt. pyre to destroy the orbs location spot, that way they never sleep. out of nowhere 3 giant blast hits mewtwo. he turns around and sees the 3 deoxys. turns out that rayquaza called them from space erlier. the battle contineus to farllarbor town where mewtwo gets a lead against all 3. psycho boost is frequently being used but contineus missing as mewtwo is too slick. mewtwo calls to groudon and it uses an eruption. the 3 deoxys are hit and hevily hurt. groudon goes to destroy mauville city. the defense deoxys stays put and tells the other two to get run away and think of a plan. mewtwo comes down for a ground battle with defense deoxys. the two fight long and hard but defense starts to lose. then comes in celebii and shiny red jirachi with a bow. they defend D.deoxys, then shiny jirachi flies out of battle when kyogre blows it away with water spout. celebii attcks kyogre with a solarbeam but it uses ice beam. kyogre flees and celebii is hurt on the ground. mewtwo is about to mind control celebii when sudenly, offense deoxys wraps mewtwo. mewtwo evaporates the wips but then it grows back. mewtwo and O.deoxys fight in the sky(dragonballz style). O.deoxys falls to the ground. mewtwo huddles up D.deoxys, O.deoxys, and celebii but then notices something is missing. not caring he prepares to mind control. now its revealed that mind control is an advanced hypnosis attack. he uses hypnosis only to hypnoties himself. r/s deoxys showed the glass from the glassworkshop to hypnoties mewtwo wen it used hypinosis. mewtwo falls to a deep sleep and the desaster in hoenn is over.
all the brain washed pokemon got they're minds back and send mewtwo to a deep cave underwater. the cave is locked and sealed. all the legendary pkmn go back to there places and hoenn is slowly rebuilt. with sootopolis destroyed the gym is moved to lilycove then back 3 years later. mewtwo caused more than ahundred deaths and destroyed countless cities. 9 years later and hoenn is completly rebuilt. now May and Brendon from littleroot become trainers and everything thats happening in the anime now is after mewtwos threat to hoenn.

:mew2: aww.... i like this movie. its the only movie w/o ash :D. please someone tell me if this is good, i worked so hard on it.like if u rate thatll be good.

once again lets give another round of aplause to :mew2:.

Last edited:

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
I made up this thread here called "Unofficial Music videos", but it's not very popular. So I decided to put some music videos that I thought of, based on the characters.

Ash and Pikachu
Song: He ain't heavy, he's my brother by the Hollies
Clip: Good times and bad times concerning the relationship between Ash and Pikachu.
Why?: Should be obvious...

Mewtwo
Song: Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven (Kane's entrance music from WWE)
Clip: At the beginning Mewtwo would in the tube, when the first guitar sound comes on, he breaks out of his tube (moment form the first movie). The middle would be Mewtwo in action. The ending part would be either Mewtwo flying away, Mewtwo standing on a building at night or going into Mewtwo's eyes as it flashes (Like the introduction bit from the first movie).
Why?: The song goes with Mewtwo.

AAML
Song: End of the Road by Boyz II Men
Clip: At the beginning of the clip / song where there are some talking in the background, Misty says goodbye to Ash and leaves to go back to Cerulean city (remember that episode?). The person starts to sing in the background while Ash looks back in his memories about the good times, bad times and the key moments with Misty. At the end of the clip, it'll show Ash walking into the sunset.
Why?: When I thought of this song connected with that moment, I thought wow!

One question: How do I make a music video and place it on the net?

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
Years
Well, I like the idea of a movie with some crazy problem like a weirdo trying to take over/destroy the world or something. This person would be kinda kooky so he/she would brainwash the three region's gymleaders into fighting for him/her.

And Ash would probably stop him/her. But the reason for this is I really want to see Lance and Steven battle each other! I don't really care how or why, but that's gotta be there.

And a happy ending. And of course Steven winning over Lance. :D

Back