• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yet Another Fire Red Hack

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
That was intentional >.>

Its basically an easter egg for the flying pikachu event (pretty sure it learns surf too).

Also, quoted directly from one of doesnt's updates:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
So I've been biking in Rock Tunnel (that elusive Deino) literally all day. Haven't found a single one. Is my hack glitched, or are they supposed to be that hard to find? I looked it up, it's a 2% chance of finding one.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Well if it says it has a 2% chance of finding it should should be there and you might just be having bad luck. Probably.

Also, quoting doesnt here :
"Deino is easiest to catch as a rare encounter in the Cinnabar Mansion" idk if this still stands because its pretty old (lol just saw that deino has 1% chance in the mansion but maybe a higher encounter ratio :/ i'll check with amap)

Also, you could just cheat using a-map and increase the encounter rate

Edit: Just checked with a-map, it seems rock tunnel is your best bet. Just keep looking imo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I find it after ten minutes of grinding on the lower floor of Rock Tunnel, of course. Luckily it was Modest, so I don't have to repeat the process all over again.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
good for you, my least favourite part of pokemon is trying to find one with the right nature
>.>

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2015
this is by far the best pokemon hack that i ever played. incredibly new gen move pool and new gen ability (which another hack dont have) is the main selling point of this hack sadly my fav pokemon isnt there which is infernape, 've been searching for the hack that have flare blitz and infernape as a starter but blaziken is good too. no wonder you get the award. the minor downfall is the story is not very different from the fire red. well i'm waiting for your next work (if you still in for making another hack) maybe like pokemon xy on gba? haha you are incredible @doesntknowhowtoplay

swoobat123

Psychic Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
i really like this hack :) but..
could you make player can switch pokemon after defeat foe pokemon?
it's difficult to train low level pokemon in team :(

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
If breeding is not enabled, please tell me that with regards to EV training that the EV reducing berries are available. Because there's no point in even using the macho brace if not and I really don't wanna have to restart my game after having assembled a fairly good team to work with to play the harder patches to make EVs nonexistant or be forced to get the starters you get from trades to be able to have a EV trained Serperior...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2021
There's a bug where I can't switch my Pokemon after defeating the opponent's Pokemon, is there a patch or something that fixes this?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2021
Nah, that means the patch worked.

Wait, so you're saying it's intentional? I don't even get the option to switch my Pokemon out after fainting a trainer's Pokemon? That's an odd feature to cut out.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Wait, so you're saying it's intentional? I don't even get the option to switch my Pokemon out after fainting a trainer's Pokemon? That's an odd feature to cut out.

Its supposed to make the game more difficult in a way. To play in set battle is really quite challenging imo

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021

The opponent cant switch out his Pokemon after one of your Pokemon fainted, so why should you be able to do that?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2021
Its supposed to make the game more difficult in a way. To play in set battle is really quite challenging imo

I'm certain it is, but when you're making a mod or hack of a game, you don't take features out unless it's the entire point of the mod. If you want a challenge, just play it on set and let me play it on Shift.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2021
The opponent cant switch out his Pokemon after one of your Pokemon fainted, so why should you be able to do that?

The player character usually has the upper hand in games, it what gives a feeling of power. I can understand placing limits on yourself via nuzlocking, limiting use of items or solo running, but forcing me to play the game in the hard mode when all I want is a casual playthrough is kinda strange.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
So... I noticed that Kadabra gets the elemental punches (and Alakazam gets blaze kick I think), but there are physical attackers that get the elemental punches as well. Seeing as the physical/special split is intact, are the punches just a bunch of poor moves for kadabra?

It just confuses me why those moves were given to them.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
So... I noticed that Kadabra gets the elemental punches (and Alakazam gets blaze kick I think), but there are physical attackers that get the elemental punches as well. Seeing as the physical/special split is intact, are the punches just a bunch of poor moves for kadabra?

It just confuses me why those moves were given to them.

The Abra line had the elemental punches in the base game. I assume it just wasn't changed or left there as a tribute to Gen 3's Alakazam amazing coverage (may you rest in peace, my mustachioed friend)...

ExtremeStyle

Pokemon hacks <3
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
This hack looks great,I always look for gen 3 hacks with new moves and phy/spe split!
Although I tend not to like hacks with increased difficulty,I have the urge to play this one :)

Back