• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think the game protagonists are siblings?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I mean its not impossible most of them look like each other and they have the same mom.

What do you guys think?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Per game, or what?

You and your rival (IE, other character you can play as) share the same mom only if you play as either of them. But per game, it's not the same mother...

I don't know what you mean.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
May and Brendan are definitely not siblings. They live in different houses and have different moms.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't understand what you mean because the topic is very vague.

But no, I don't think so. I don't think the player character is a sibling.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
You can visit Red's mom in gen 2, so the protagonist from those games wouldn't be a sibling.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
It's highly unlikely because the only way for that to happen is if they all have the same dad. And there's also the timeline jumps in the games and regional distances to consider here.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I prefer to call them alternate universe counterparts (which can be used as an excuse for almost every other discrepancy in the games).

Back