• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ Square-Enix Fanclub ☆★

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Also, Nomura Hinted for a KHHD2.5 too. So there is a good chance that Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix will be brought here too, which has a LOT of updates and added features to Kingdom Hearts II.
That would be absolutely amazing. I really hope so because I really like Sora's Limit Form.

Years
Name/Nickname: I would like to be referred to as "The Absolute Supreme Overlord of Darkness"
Square-Enix games/series I've played: Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts
Favourite Square-Enix game: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Answer to the current topic: Final Fantasy X

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Name/Nickname: I would like to be referred to as "The Absolute Supreme Overlord of Darkness"
Square-Enix games/series I've played: Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts
Favourite Square-Enix game: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Answer to the current topic: Final Fantasy X

I'm just curious but which Final Fantasy games have you played besides X?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I dunno why, but I love trophies in PS3, it makes me feel special. But when I see this picture.

Spoiler:

I JUST WANT TO PLATINUM KHHD1.5!

Anyone here importing the game it releases in 5 days (well 6, but Japan its like 3/9 over there now) in Japan. I'm importing it. :3

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I dunno why, but I love trophies in PS3, it makes me feel special. But when I see this picture.

Spoiler:

Anyone here importing the game it releases in 5 days (well 6, but Japan its like 3/9 over there now) in Japan. I'm importing it. :3

I usually don't try to import games from Japan especially ones which are sure to be localized in the states so I'm not going to import it. I'm with you on the wanting to Platinum KHHD1.5 though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Welcome everyone! Glad to see so much renewed interest in this club! ♥
Also, Nomura Hinted for a KHHD2.5 too. So there is a good chance that Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix will be brought here too, which has a LOT of updates and added features to Kingdom Hearts II.
I'm super excited for the idea of a KH2.5 HD because it'll almost definitely include Birth by Sleep. *u*

Spoiler:

I placed my preorder within hours of it going up on Play-Asia. I'm so excited!! I'm gonna try to Platinum it too, although there's a chance I might just do all the trophies for Re:COM and somewhat abandon KH1 because it might be my least favourite in the series, haha. (Well, aside from Re:Coded but that's a rant for another day.)

I'm replaying BBSFM right now in preparation for next week. I finished Terra's story and I'm in the midst of Ven's story. I was about to go into Neverland but decided it would be out of character not to get all the Ice Cream with Ven so now I'm collecting ingredients haha. :P I can't wait to start Aqua and by the time that's done (along with, hopefully, all my assignments for the next two weeks), my copy should be here. <3

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I started with X then played X-2, 12, 13 and 13-2. I also played 12-2 on the DS and Crisis Core for the PSP.

I liked Crisis Core which reminds me that I still need to play Final Fantasy VII. First I still need to finish my newest play through of IX though.

Cherrim

Years
Honestly, I've kind of just been wanting 1.5 HD for the excuse to play COM again and to see the updated theatre for Days but... now that I've actually seen it in more than just screenshots? I'm really excited! That demo footage looked amazing.
Final Mix looks lovely in HD. I'm really tempted to just import it but I barely have any money on me right now sadly. I now have The World Ends With You to tide me over with though.
It actually has a (...not very soon) release date in English for once and it'll be muuuch cheaper in English so unless you absolutely can't wait, there's not a whole lot of benefit to importing. u_u; (I think Sony caps their HD re-releases at ~$35 in North America. Importing will be about $80 anywhere you look. :/)

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Honestly, I've kind of just been wanting 1.5 HD for the excuse to play COM again and to see the updated theatre for Days but... now that I've actually seen it in more than just screenshots? I'm really excited! That demo footage looked amazing.

It actually has a (...not very soon) release date in English for once and it'll be muuuch cheaper in English so unless you absolutely can't wait, there's not a whole lot of benefit to importing. u_u; (I think Sony caps their HD re-releases at ~$35 in North America. Importing will be about $80 anywhere you look. :/)

I know it has an English release date actually. I'm just an impatient person.

Cid

Years
Oh my goodness. I missed this club. ;~; I'm so glad to see it back. <3

Name/Nickname: Cid. Real name's Patrick.
Square-Enix games/series I've played: A ton. For FF and KH specifically, I'll only list the ones I've beaten because listing the ones I've played would eat up a lot of space! But yeah, starting with the titles outside of KH and FF, I've beaten The World Ends With You (DS) and Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES). I've also played Valkyrie Profile (PS1), Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2), Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (DS), Super Mario RPG (SNES), Chrono Trigger (SNES), Secret of Mana (SNES), Legend of Mana (PS1), Sword of Mana (GBA), Children of Mana (DS), Dawn of Mana (PS2), Heroes of Mana (DS), and for the heck of it, Dragon Quest V (DS).

For Final Fantasy, I've played all the numbered titles from the first up to the thirteenth, add onto that a good amount of spinoffs. I've only beaten Final Fantasy (GBA), Final Fantasy III (DS), Final Fantasy IV (DS), Final Fantasy VI (GBA), Final Fantasy VII (PS1) and Final Fantasy X (PS2), although I did get pretty far in Final Fantasy V (GBA) and Final Fantasy VIII (PS1). Not to mention beating the original Dissidia (PSP) and Duodecim (PSP), as well as Crisis Core (PSP). Lastly, I've beaten all the unique Kingdom Hearts games apart from Dream Drop Distance (which I sorely need a 3DS for to begin with, ugh). That includes the first Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Chain of Memories (GBA), Kingdom Hearts II (PS2), 358/2 Days (DS), Birth by Sleep (PSP), Re:Chain of Memories (PS2), Re:Coded (DS) and Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- (PSP). I think that's everything.

Favourite Square-Enix game: Tough call, but I'll go with Seiken Densetsu 3, with the first Kingdom Hearts being a close second and Final Fantasy VI hopefully settling for third. It's an amazing game. In fact, all three of them are. I just have a soft spot for SD3 because it deserves a lot more attention than it has gotten.

Answer to the current topic: First Kingdom Hearts game played was actually Chain of Memories. First one beaten was Days. Pretty weird for a KH fan.

Speaking of KH1.5 HD, I cannot wait for the Days cutscenes. <3 Someone actually has a leaked copy of the Japanese game now. :O I really wish I were this guy. I need this game!

EDIT: I just realized that the topic actually said first Square-Enix game, to which I can't say for sure. XD; I'll take a wild guess and say Secret of Mana. Yeah, I think that was my first Square-Enix game. That's probably why I loved Seiken Densetsu 3 so much in the first place. For the heck of it, my first Final Fantasy game was probably Final Fantasy VI, iirc.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Answering the topic:

Oh, it's Kingdom Hearts 1 for the PS2. But I beated Kingdom Hearts 2 first LOL.

Cherrim

Years
Okay, the trophies don't look bad so far. I woke up this morning and saw a tweet but a Japanese S-E fan I follow and clicked it. I swear I saw "EXP Zero" somewhere in it but thankfully that wasn't part of the trophies list, they just added the ability to KH1. XD; I was scared there for a moment.
I know it has an English release date actually. I'm just an impatient person.
I didn't word my post well. I meant to state that it had an English release date as "wow, we actually have a general date this early for once instead of not knowing at all whether it'll be released here or simply knowing 'yes'". :P But it's far away and I totally get the impatience thing. XD;

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Doesn't platinuming it mean you'd need to complete a file on each difficulty? I usually don't play on any difficulty below Proud mode honestly.

Cherrim

Years
Doesn't platinuming it mean you'd need to complete a file on each difficulty? I usually don't play on any difficulty below Proud mode honestly.
I've done quick runs through the games on lower difficulties if I just want the story quickly. I typically go with the hardest difficulty when I play any KH game but for the sake of a quick playthrough or if I'm playing for one reason alone (ie. a trophy), I'll play on something lower. :P

Though technically if you're a masochist I think you could do all the trophies on Proud anyway. (For example, I imagine you'd get the Beginner trophy for beating it on subsequent difficulties too, like in other KH games?)

Back