• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Snowy White

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Answer your first question:
After you defeat Ash at the top of the mountain, you need to defeat all of Gym Leaders and Elite four include champion from Kanto to Alola, it is about 8 times 13 equals 104 trainers. After you defeat all of these, you can go to that hole for coming in reversal mountain, Giratina inside of that. Also, there is a Ghost type Gym, you need to defeat it for taking rocket to go to Space, the Space also has a Gym, after you defeat that, you can get Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon's title legendaries.

Where can I find those elites/trainers? The battle frontier or anywhere else?
Edit: found them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Where do i buy z crystals and mega stones

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
What is the shiny rate? Is it like the normal games? Because I just caught a shiny seedot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I too am wondering how to obtain HMs and TMs when all I get are Mega Stones. I am at Mauville and earned my 3ed Gym Badge. Please Help I am Stuck.

Back