• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPT Secret Santa 2016 - Finished

Years

RPT Secret Santa

It's December once again! That means 'tis the season to be festive and jolly otherwise Rika will hurt us. Trust me, be jolly, it's easier that way. With that in mind, what better way to spread some Christmas cheer then the giving of gifts? It's time to bring back our very special RP Secret Santa!

The Roleplay

That's right, our Secret Santa event is actually a very special roleplay (duh, look where you are). Unlike with a normal RP though, you're not making a character for yourself. Instead, everyone who signs up has their name thrown into a hat and is randomly assigned a person to create a character for. This character can be pretty much anything. A Pokemon, an elf, a sentient vacuum cleaner bent on world domination - the sky's the limit! This is your chance to let your creative spirits and inner trolls run wild.

Once everyone has received their characters, the RP itself can start. In this RP you'll be playing Santa's little helpers (apparently the elves are on strike or something). Your eclectic cast of characters will be tasked with delivering toys to all the good little kiddies... but you might find these aren't the most accessible locations. Maybe there's no chimney, maybe nobody is asleep yet or maybe you'll have to infiltrate an underground fortress guarded by a legion of fierce Bidoof. Be as creative as you like and have fun with the zany situations you throw your characters into!

If that's not enough to get you hyped (and honestly, why wouldn't it be?), we're also awarding points for your posts. You'll earn points for every post you make earning a special emblem for reaching three, seven or twelve points. In addition to this, all posters will be entitled to a free Delibird in the Meta Journey whilst anyone who reaches the fabled twelve points will also receive a Mew.

Single post – 1 Point. A single post will get you one point.
Joint Post – 1 Point + 2 points per player. A joint post will get everybody involved one point, and we'll even add 2 points per participant onto that!
Delivering a present – 2 pointsDelivering your assigned presents will give you two points, but only if the word count of your posts exceeds 500 words. You're free to pick another address afterwards, and get these points again.
Creativity bonus – 4 points. If you do something incredibly cool with your situation, you will be given a grand 4 points extra. These you can earn for every single post you make!​

Rules

- All RPT rules apply
- This RP will be rated T
- No godmodding or bunnying
- Players are free to add present-delivering scenario's without consulting the GMs
- Characters can't use CSS. All characters will be delivered in the same CSS, so it won't give away who made the character.
- Signing up and failing to create a character without giving notice will get you kicked out. If you're not able to create a character before the deadline, and still want to participate, please tell adventure or gimmepie.
- All further questions should be directed to adventure or gimmepie

Participants

gimmepie as ???
adventure as ???
Estrello as ???
Lord Sephear as ???
Winter as ???
Oddball_ as ???
Sweet Dreams as ???
Foxrally as ???
Kitty as ???
Lugarugan as ???
Ech as ???
Strange as ???
Godzil as ???
Gangueevee as ???
ordinaryOddball as ???
OrbitalPudding as ???​

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I AM SO TOTES IN and also up for any kind of character as long as you don't try too hard to kill the potential for humor ;D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh right, when we sign up, we should probably state if there is anything about a char we really don't want, right?

I can probably do anything 8D although edgelords are my weakness... I could never play Shadow the Hedgeheg well.

Years
Oh right, when we sign up, we should probably state if there is anything about a char we really don't want, right?

I can probably do anything 8D although edgelords are my weakness... I could never play Shadow the Hedgeheg well.

This is Rika confirming she really wants an edgelord.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
ALRIGHT LET'S GO :D :D :D

I'm playing a lot of quiet, reserved characters lately, so I'm in the mood for something flamboyant~ But I'll really take anything. ;)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
0eKdIvZ.gif

let's roll m'secret santa

Years
Last year was so much fun! I absolutely loved the character I got! I wanna do it again! Please please please?!

I'm up for anything! I usually go for something energetic and silly, but that's just personal preference.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
Oh, this is interesting. I would really like to play a Pokémon character who's a complete surprise to me, something unexpected, an uncommon critter! And as for the character I make, hm, I might do something along the same lines...

Years
Half of you have now been PMd with who you will be creating a character for. The other half will get your PMs once Rika gets home. We'll give you a week or so to create the character. Once you have created the character send it back to the person you got your PM from (either myself or adventure). Do not PM your character directly to its recipient.

Once everyone has their characters the fun can really begin :D

Back