• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Snowy White

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I think u need some extra files from this rom hack owner

exactly from owner expand the rom, we got all pokemon names, attack names, number value all we got,
cry data also have, but didn't saw that 2, and the tool need this 2 offset then can work, I already try, if import also not working in game

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Turns out a fan -translated version of Pokemon Snowy White is available on Pokemoner.
70% English and 30% Chinese.

It's something, even if some names appear wrong (stone edge is named as dragon tail) and the post game isn't translated yet.
It's something.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
It's something, even if some names appear wrong (stone edge is named as dragon tail) and the post game isn't translated yet.
It's something.

Is someone translating Pokemon Snowy White Version 6.0 EX now?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Is someone translating Pokemon Snowy White Version 6.0 EX now?
Indeed good sir.
As.somebody said.on an earlier post, at PokemonRed you can.find.a not so.complete fan translation of the hack.

I also have a question, is it normal for the game to freeze when pressing A on the Tapu fini event?

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Indeed good sir.
As.somebody said.on an earlier post, at PokemonRed you can.find.a not so.complete fan translation of the hack.

I also have a question, is it normal for the game to freeze when pressing A on the Tapu fini event?
I have fixed bug already, please check the date which I submitted, thanks you. Tapu fini's bug is happened on version 6.0, not version 6.0 EX.

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Indeed good sir.

Which hack has all of 807 Pokemons available except for Snowy White?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
I tried playing this game but every time I try to catch a Pokémon the game crashes?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Does anybody here know how to go back to Hoenn after beating the post-game?
Or how to access the PC's at the post game's pokecenters?
Or how to access that how/portal at the top of Mt. Pyre?

Last edited:

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Does anybody here know how to go back to Hoenn after beating the post-game?
Or how to access the PC's at the post game's pokecenters?
Or how to access that how/portal at the top of Mt. Pyre?
Answer your first question:
You cannot go back to Hoenn until you successfully or failure to arrive at the top of the mountain, if failure, the money will be deduced by 50% of you current value in the game. Then you need to reclimb the mountain from the 0 altitude.
Answer your second question:
The similar answer with the last one, you need to defeat the Ash's 18 different type of teams. You cannot change the team until you defeat the Ash at the top of the mountain, if you forgot to prepare the 10 traffic moves, you can make your team faint then reclimb this mountain only.
Answer your third question:
After you defeat Ash at the top of the mountain, you need to defeat all of Gym Leaders and Elite four include champion from Kanto to Alola, it is about 8 times 13 equals 104 trainers. After you defeat all of these, you can go to that hole for coming in reversal mountain, Giratina inside of that. Also, there is a Ghost type Gym, you need to defeat it for taking rocket to go to Space, the Space also has a Gym, after you defeat that, you can get Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon's title legendaries.

Years
Can someone help me regarding the hms? Also, why is the game so unfair? I've played other challenging Pokemon ROM hacks and their difficulty is hard but at least they never give the first gym leader a mega Pokemon.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Answer your first question:
You cannot go back to Hoenn until you successfully or failure to arrive at the top of the mountain, if failure, the money will be deduced by 50% of you current value in the game. Then you need to reclimb the mountain from the 0 altitude.
Answer your second question:
The similar answer with the last one, you need to defeat the Ash's 18 different type of teams. You cannot change the team until you defeat the Ash at the top of the mountain, if you forgot to prepare the 10 traffic moves, you can make your team faint then reclimb this mountain only.
Answer your third question:
After you defeat Ash at the top of the mountain, you need to defeat all of Gym Leaders and Elite four include champion from Kanto to Alola, it is about 8 times 13 equals 104 trainers. After you defeat all of these, you can go to that hole for coming in reversal mountain, Giratina inside of that. Also, there is a Ghost type Gym, you need to defeat it for taking rocket to go to Space, the Space also has a Gym, after you defeat that, you can get Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon's title legendaries.

Thanks.
Luckily, I have my main party(Primarina, Typhlosion, Serperior, Steelix, Mightyena and Staraptor) at 💯 so these.battles will not me as hard as I think.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
807 none. As far as I know, the most pokemon a hack has (excluding Snowy White) is until Volcanion (Theta emerald ex and Nameless fire red)

Are you forgetting Shiny Gold Sigma? Last I heard it had 850+ to obtain (including Mega Evolutions and Alolan variants).

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022

There are two hacks have 807 Pokemons with Mega evolution and Z move system. One is Pokemon Snowy White, one is Pokemon Ultra Emerald, but both of them is Chinese language. Ultra Emerald's author has supplied 802 Pokemons Rom Base for people to use, you can let someone to translate that 802 Rom Base. Pokemon Snowy White is based on that Rom Base, this is why this hack has seven generations with two regions.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
There are two hacks have 807 Pokemons with Mega evolution and Z move system. One is Pokemon Snowy White, one is Pokemon Ultra Emerald, but both of them is Chinese language. Ultra Emerald's author has supplied 802 Pokemons Rom Base for people to use, you can let someone to translate that 802 Rom Base. Pokemon Snowy White is based on that Rom Base, this is why this hack has seven generations with two regions.

On the mentioned "translated" version of the game, when I catch a pokemon, the game restarts itself. Have you solved that bug?

Back